Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I think this one will need more time to rest and come together. Right now, it’s strongly dominated by apricot, with the peach coming in second. I can detect the resins and rice milk, but none of the cardamom. 

This scent has one helluva throw. 

Peach Vulva is amazing and worthy of a bottle!  Peach and apricot flesh is fuzzy yet deeply succulent as if the notes were taken from close to the stone. The lightly spiced resin and rice milk come in later, round and warm, settling into a golden deep peachy musk after several hours. 

This has a lot more throw than I expected for a "lighter" scent! Super juicy and ripe peaches and apricots. I can almost smell the fuzz on it. It's delicate yet has amazing throw for what it is. I haven't tried many other Vulvas to compare it to, only this year's Cherry Blossom Vulva, but this is definitely a winner. It's very musky and a true peach and apricot scent. Perfect for summer. I don't get the cardamom at all or the frankincense.

It's very beautiful and I can see this one being very popular.

Edited by Kanra

As a peach lover, I blind bottled this one. This peach isn't particularly juicy, but it's very aromatic, a perfumey peach, which I'm guessing is due to the apricot and frankincense. As a result, I imagine this more as a white flesh peach, and like @Kanra mentioned, I too can imagine the fuzz here. The sweetness is almost honey, except honey doesn't usually play nice with me, and I didn't have that experience here. No so-sweet-it's-sour. It's actually rather delicate.

I adore peach notes, and this one is certainly nice, but I like the straight warm juicy peach - Obligatory Peach, Peach Chypre, and above all Alleviate the Frenzy. This feels almost a little too pretty for my preferences. It's a peach intact, not yet had any teeth sunk into it. It's probably a little more publicly decent than the obscene peach I love. ;) But for those who don't want to smell like a dripping fruit (I understand, that's not for everyone), this will be a good fit.

This one makes me feel like I'm lying on a blanket in a peach orchard where the air and the sunlight and the fragrance all alchemically mingle and fuse into the lightness of my being.

This one's interesting, because although it says "Peach" on the tin, it's a different kind of peach flavour due to the influence of the sweet apricot - the two together combine into something more rich than the standard peach, with quite a heady syrupy tone, and feels like it can't decide what it is... Hi! I'm peach!! No! I'm apricot!! Wait, I'm peach!! and so it goes. Let's call it peachicot.

So the other problem with this peachicot is that - being so rich - it's drowning out everything else. I really wanted sugared amber. and I was looking forward to a nice rice milk too, but nope - there's really nothing else here... just all peachicot. And not a trace of any frankincense or cardamom. I waited a while before writing this review, hoping that the other notes would come forward, but they just didn't. 

Having said all that, this really is a lovely smell but on me it's essentially a peachicot single note. So... I'm disappointed this isn't working on my skin, but I'll put it away and see how it ages. 

I think I just got peach-punched. Like, impeached in my face. Is that a thing? This perfume causes that to make sense?

Whatever: The peach is potent AF. Somehow fruit-skin-raw and canned-sugar-syrupy at once, it overwhelms everything else in the blend when I first apply it. 

Upon drydown, I find peace. The peach begins to settle and shift toward a milder, fruity perfume, with more apricot, some gentle cardamom, and even a little whiff of rice milk. 

Once dried, this becomes comforting. It reminds me of a warm breakfast bowl of peaches and cream with spiced oatmeal (minus the oatmeal, but with all the comfort and warmth of the dish).

My mission is to ponder whether the initial peach assault is worth the lovelier later life of the blend.

Hmm. I let this sit for a few weeks in hopes it would settle and wow me. Well, it is apricot and peach, which is nice. I am not smelling anything else :-(. I will wait a bit longer for it to wow me but for now it is very nice fruit 😊

Eta: Not wowing me. I only smell apricot and peach.

05 Jun - yup, still just peach.

Edited by HerbGirl

Peach Vulva is definitely mostly about the peach and apricot. They remain the dominant notes throughout wear, although I do get the rice milk (which ends up being somewhat buttery on me by the end of the day) and some light resins beneath the fruits. The peach has a peach nectar sort of vibe and smells like the type of peach you'd want to drink.

I think this is lovely, but I have so many peach scents in my collection already that I don't think I need a bottle of this one, too, but I'll probably retest this before it goes away (and after it had some time to age) just to be sure.

I'm really enjoying this, although IMO it definitely benefits from some rest. Initially, it was a pretty but fairly perfumey peach apricot with wisps of the other notes. Now, a few weeks later, it's smoother and more blended to my nose. It smells like sweet apricot (not as ripe as as one in Katharina, more akin to the one in Haloes), white peach, rice milk (so good with the fruit), and the frankincense and cardamom hover in the background, giving it warmth. I kind of want a peach smoothie now. This doesn't smell foodie to me, though; the non-foody notes, while ethereal, keep it out of gourmand territory. I hope the frankincense and spice continue to deepen with age. 

Fresh, bright peach that softens to warm and sweet. This is a DEAD RINGER for an Arcana from several years ago that I loved but never got a bottle of called Peaches Crave True Love.

This is a very bright, fleshy, juicy peach. I get a little of the apricot and sugar as well. No amber to my nose. Definitely want to let it rest and try again in a few weeks. 

UPDATED TO ADD: months later I officially love this. It's a great warm-weather scent, absolutely lovely. I still don't detect any amber but the sugared juicy apricot-peach is great.

Edited by frizzlechicken

INSANELY STRONG, JUICY PEACH!!!

There's a smooth frankincense somewhere in the background, but right now, it's allllll about the fruits (and honestly too much for me to handle), even many hours later & through a couple hand washings. This could be beautiful if the fruits settle down with age - I will be retesting.

Peach, peach, peach. Well, a peachy apricot blend but it is certainly a wet, juicy fruit scent. Starts off very juicy and settles into a rich syrupy peach-apricot. The other notes seem to just be support but show up more as the peachiness settles down on the skin. I can detect the amber, frankincense, and rice milk faintly in the background but the cardamom is evading my nose.

Good throw— I can smell it on me as I walk around, but it's not so much that my family members have mentioned me leaving a trail as they have with some other scents. 

It seems to wear off on me quickly. I've reapplied twice in just a few hours. But perhaps that's just me wanting the juiciness to stick around longer.

This is a GIANT juicy peach. I remember my very first peach. I was very young, and I wasn't sure how to deal with the peel, so I ate it. My face was so sticky and prickly with the fuzz and fruit. I can see alot of people seriously loving to smell this,  with the tart scent of peach and slightly candy and sweet. It's got a softness to it as well, which balances out the sweetness and makes it delightfully creamy on the skin. This is perfect for fuzzy navel summer days at the beach or the pool. 

Frankly, this is the biggest, juiciest peach that ever peached. If you adore realistic peach blends, you neeeeeed this one. There's a little creaminess from the rice milk, and the frank and amber are in the background helping the peach hang around for a while. I don't even smell any cardamom. I have never smelled anything that was so reminiscent of the actual experience of biting into a ripe, dribbly, meaty peach. If that sounds good to you...if WEARING that all day sounds good to you...you need Peach Vulva.

This is the freshest, fruitiest peach and apricot bomb!  Lasts a really long time on the skin, with good throw.

My decant traveled around for over a month while it disappeared from the USPS tracking system, so it is already slightly aged and the notes settled.  This is a very syrupy peachy apricot scent. I don't catch any of the other notes at first, but that isn't a bad thing. Then after drydown, I can catch the cardamom. Nice! If I didn't already have several other bottles of peach scents I would definitely upgrade this to a bottle. As it is, I really like it and will enjoy what I have.

This was the sleeper hit of the decants I chose, and very pretty. Like eating really realistic Japanese peach hard candy in the same room with a subtly burning stick of Shoyeido incense. Like others have said, this has solid throw and lasting power for a springy fruit-based scent. I'll likely snag a bottle. 

In my head, this was going to be the apricot, amber and cardamom scent of my dreams. In reality and on my skin, it's pretty much all peach and apricot. I don't even get the amber, which I usually amp. No rice milk, no cardamom. I like it, but it's very...basic....on me. Will age a bit and see what happens.

Almost comes close to being an apricot and peach duet. The only other note I can detect is the amber, everything else doesn't appear on me. The peach is very juicy, but the apricot is a little bit stronger.

It's definitely growing on me, but it's not peachy enough for my tastes. Wear time is pretty good, about 4 hours or so until the peach left and I can only smell the apricot. I was really hoping I'd like this one a lot more than Cherry Blossom, and while I prefer it, it's not bottle worthy really. Maybe with some age the peach will get stronger and so will the other notes besides apricot, so I'll keep the decant for now.

I absolutely love this and I’m not even a peach person ~ 
It starts off with a bright pop of juicy peach that reminds me of juicy hi-chew taffies with a little meatiness of the peach flesh (which I think is the apricots doing) 

then it gently transitions to more of a very lightly sweetened peach musk as the rice milk takes center stage.  

The rice milk is one of the more pleasant rice milk accords I’ve smelled ~ it goes way less musky floral than I’ve experienced it in other scents, and smells more realistic to me (although it still has an elevated nature to it that makes it more like a perfume rather than a strict gourmand, but it’s mild) 

the rice milk is gently spiced with light airy cardamom with a touch of frankincense.  I’m not really aware of amber being in here, but I guess it’s helping things along somehow. 

in short - for most of its wear time it’s like light springy peach musk swimming around in gently spiced thin rice milk (mostly the rice milk on me anyway).  It wears very close to the skin and you get little bits of it floating around you ~ very relaxed and uplifting. 

its refined and a little camp and very much smells like what I’d imagine geishas would wear for an alluring innocent boudoir scent.  

Edited by Viiinylflowers

Very realistic peach, white peach tbh.  Nothing else really comes out, so would be good for layering.  I’m in to fruity scents right now, so this fits the bill.