Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

....with a bath towel flung over my shoulders and blue lipgloss. I was the Spirit of New Orleans - drowned but not dead!

:P That's brilliant!

Reviving this for Halloween 06.

I'm going to be a gypsy, but I, alas, have no Scherezade or Morocco, or really anything in that category. My imp of Snake Oil decapitated itself, so I haven't even that. I'm thinking one of the following: Bathsheba, Blood Rose, Dragon's Blood, Himerus, or maybe Kali. I'm leaning toward Blood Rose or Dragon's Blood.

I work at our local haunted house and play a schizophrenic Alice from Lewis Carroll's creations. Unfortunately, I have no Alice. In fact, the only scent I have from the Mad Tea Party collection is March Hare... so I may wear that. I might also wear Swank simply because, to me, it smells like sweet dreams of childhood corrupted by the adult world.

I'm dressing up as Madonna from her black lace phase. I haven't decided which oil to wear yet. I'm debating between Creepy and Devils Night. Then again, if my 13 order gets here in time, then I may wear it.

I've got a black lace scarf for my hair, black lace fingerless gloves, leather bracelets, black pencil skirt, black sleevless ruched top, and some necklaces.

I'm dressing up themed as a devil-in-a-frock-coat type of fellow from the victorian era. I will also be complimented in fx makeup blood as befitting a murderous, unhinged sort of nobleman. :P The first choices that came to mind were Dorian and Vicomte de Valmont, but unfortunately Dorian fades to next to nothing the instant it touches my skin and I'm not sure I can wear Vicomte (will have to dig out the imp). The prime candidates at the moment (of scents I own) seem to be Old Scratch, Thanatos, Dracul, and Theodosius The Legerdemain, but I am open to suggestion :D.

(-- edited to add Dracul)

Court

Edited by Court Analyst/Strategist

My costume is greek goddess-esque. I'm trying to decide what scent I own that will go well with this theme. Maybe Snow White, and maybe Hungry Ghost Moon, since that's my current love, but neither of those strike me as particularly goddess-y.

My costume is greek goddess-esque. I'm trying to decide what scent I own that will go well with this theme. Maybe Snow White, and maybe Hungry Ghost Moon, since that's my current love, but neither of those strike me as particularly goddess-y.

I'd reccomend Hecate.

I am going to be a "bearded lady" circa 1930. I will be wearing either Midway or Snake Charmer...I can't make up my mind!

If I can get the pieces together in time, I'm going to be Mia Fey from the Phoenix Wright series - reference pic here.

I think I'm going to wear Blockbuster or maybe Mme. Moriarty with the costume, but I think Blockbuster is the most fitting. It needs to be a kickass woman scent. :P

Going to a costumed meet-n-sniff tonight, so right now my costume (super-secret so as to surprise my meetup pals - sorry!) is in a duffle with my entire collection, picking up that glorious entire-drawerful-of-various-BPAL aroma. :P

I'm all thrilled just thinking about it; I think I have to open my bag and inhale now!

I'm wearing one of my kimono....Wearing Kitsune-tsuki :P

I'm not a huge lover of kitsune-tsuki...but I have to admit...it is the perfect scent for wearing with my kimono

I'm going as a gothic devil (crushed red velvet etc.) and pretty certain shall complement it with Blood Amber, although in the day I may well wear PP5.

lol! i was a gypsy last weekend, and being that i got rid of my gypsy queen, mme moriarty filled in and made me very happy as well ;o)

My husband and I are doing the cutesy couple thing of dressing up in matchy costumes. He's Evil and I'm Good.

I'm definitely wearing Sea of Glass.

I might slather him in O. :P

Wearing one of my long sleeve, tie-dye Grateful Dead shirts with Samhain cause it's the strongest Patchouli scent I have/smells good on me.

So I'm reliving my Hippie Days.

and NO!, I'm not 45 yet so stop saying that :P

Edit- too bad I couldn't get my old patched pants up over my ankles.

Edited by Heavenlyrabbit

My husband and I are doing the cutesy couple thing of dressing up in matchy costumes. He's Evil and I'm Good.

I'm definitely wearing Sea of Glass.

I might slather him in O. :P

See you there!

You know, I'm actually going as the mad hatter, but I don't have any of the mad hatter oil. Maybe I'll just wear Trick #1. Or Devil's Night. I'm sure i'll figure it out tonight when I'm dressing for my party. :D

Edited by jewelbug

I was Regan for the will call, and I have been to way too many Halloween parties this month! I am running out of ideas, so I am resorting to my tried and true witch costume for the actual day. I think Wicked will suffice for that one!

I am going to a superbly sophisticated black and white theamed costume party tonight and am going as a French vampire. I cannot decide on Blood Kiss, Blood Lust, Brides of Dracula, or the Count himself! :P

Already thinking of NEXT year though...the Misfortune Teller! I will have to stock up.

I'm definitely wearing Creepy. Actually, I might wear Creepy every day anyhow, lol. It's the caramel apple of my dreams (or, I suppose it's more a butterscotch apple - but heaven either way). :P

Zombi, of course!

I've been terribly single-minded this year and on a zombie kick. I tried to do a zombie costume last year, but I had to replace one of the actresses in our show so all of my energy went to that and I tanked. This year I got a ratty white formal from our costume storage, a bouquet of stems and really got my makeup right.

I'm going to be Minnie Mouse (haha, my best friend coaxed me into it, he's being mickey, I think we'll be cute though ^^) - but I'm not sure of a scent yet... Perhaps Antique Lace, or Midway? any ideas? :P

I'm going as a 70s punk vampire, and wearing Mum Moon--it just sort of feels vampiric to me. And I don't have any of the specifically blood/vampire scents. :P