Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I had my costume idea before I discovered BPAL, so I am not quite sure what to wear. I am a gangster from the 1920's and I am wearing a pinstripe suit (with skirt) tie, and fedora....the choices from the imps I own are Dee, Akuma, Blood Kiss, Eris, Hunger, Bewitched, Jack, The Lion, Morgause, Hellcat, Catherine, Marie, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, Penthus, Grand Guignol, Titania, Lucy's Kiss, Szepasszony, Glasgow and Vice. Any suggestions?

my costume is an Alice in Wonderland-inspired Queen type dress but since I don't like the fragrance Queen of Hearts I'm going to have to say it's the Queen of Clubs, since that would go with it better.

however on the day i'll probably wear Samhain which is also what i'm wearing today (the 2004 version). we'll see what i get in the mail that day though i might change my mind!

Heh. I'm going as a student, which is to say I'm not going to do anything fun for Halloween because I'm too far behind in my work, and also broke... and the student smell is pretty much indigestion and coffee.

However, I am planning on wearing Samhain '05 on the day, because, well, you know. So I'll smell better than the usual student smell. Frankly, I generally am wearing BPAL all the time so I think I probably do smell better than most students.

I'll be marching those third graders around the school wilst dressed as my beloved Sally. Now if I can figure out how to look like my arm is missing. :P I can carry around a big plastic sewing needle threaded with black yarn & a fake arm.

BPAL?

Jack, of course!

Heh. I'm going as a student, which is to say I'm not going to do anything fun for Halloween because I'm too far behind in my work, and also broke... and the student smell is pretty much indigestion and coffee.

However, I am planning on wearing Samhain '05 on the day, because, well, you know. So I'll smell better than the usual student smell. Frankly, I generally am wearing BPAL all the time so I think I probably do smell better than most students.

I'm in a similar situation to you! But I have no Samhain at the moment...but I will be wearing Pumpkin King on Halloween day itself. :P

My devils advocate/djinn/fire demon (yes, I know that is alot of slashes) costume will have to be accompanied by lots and lots of Bloodlust and perhaps a touch of Fenris Wolf or Sin. There will be scarves and red makeup flames, oh yes. And a copper cane with a cobra on it, god(s) willing.

Yep, I will try my damnest to look and smell good whilst having no real halloween plans. :P

Court

Edited by Court Analyst/Strategist

I believe I wore Torture King when going around as a Piggly-Wiggly employee. No correlation, I just wanted something a bit punchy. When I wear my Piggly-Wiggly outfit again, I may go with TK again or maybe something a little more Halloweeny, ie Harvest Moon.

I don't really have any BPAL that smells of bacon or like supermarkets... not that I would want any!

-doreen

If I can find it, Anubus. I'm going as a modern day Anubus since I have a lovely mask.

Alternate scents are Samhain 04 (05 not here yet) or maybe Hunter Moon since it's so fallish, and I love it...

If I do a ritual before hand with Temple: Egyption, I might have traces of it with me.

I was going to be a gypsy wearing Gypsy Queen.

Now I will be a leopard, probably wearing Snake Oil. Well...I'll have to see how I feel after I put my spots on.

A witch here, complete with creepy spider hanging from the brim of my hat. (Yeesh, I HATE spiders!). Spooky, of course! :P

i plan on being a wich and i have ether blood rose or wanda , my bottle of darkness dident get to me yet.

I'm wearing a gorgeous medieval gown, I wore it as a bridesmaid in an awesome wedding few years ago. I'm still sorting out which BPAL I will wear, but I'm thinking one of the Illyria, maybe Desdemona or Viola.

Tonight I went to a party dressed as a cowgirl and wore Pumpkin Patch # 1. Monday I'm going to the Village Halloween Parade and I'm dressing as Emily Dickinson and wearing The Ghost.

I stick horns on my forehead with spirit gum. They do look like they are growing out of my forehead and the kids can't figure them out. I wear a black turtleneck, a black leather jacket, jeans and boots. The eyeliner gets a thorough workout (and curls around and spikes around my cheeks and the sides of my forehead), lots of white makeup.

My scent? Black Opal and lots of it. Mmmm-grrrrr. Halloween.

Well, this is my first BPAL'ing hallowe'en, I have a good old vampy costume (of course) that's going to get an airing, as for BPAL I'm not sure, perhaps Blood Amber or Dragons Tears....hmmmm I'm not yet decided - Also depends on what I get through the mail, I will also be wearing my special Jack & The Hesperides blend body lotion So I'll smell good no matter what :P

last night i dressed up as "Kali Dearest" -- sort of like the goddess Kali and Mommy Dearest all wrapped up in one.

sadly, Kali doesn't work on my skin, so i wore DdlM instead layered over the last few drops i had of Centzon Totochtin.

n.

Last night my husband and I wore long black robes, gloves, and wide-brimmed hats draped with heavy black veils, so heavy that no one could see our faces. We wandered around his friend's Halloween party, not speaking to anyone, and freaking people out. :P (It helped that the party was out in his barn with lots of excellent decorations.) And our BPAL: Wings of Azrael for me, Laudanum for him.

Tomorrow I go dressed as Hades to class...

Black Toga, crown of berries and skeletal-looking branches, a blue and gray rose pin on my toga, and a pomegranate in hand. I think I'll put on Thanatos, just because... well... it'd be fitting.

Heh.

Er... ETA... well, of course, HADES would be more appropriate to wear, but it's not a favorite... so, Thanatos it is!... although technically Hades was lord of the underworld and a separate god wa.... ok, ok... whatever :P

Edited by Lycanthrope

Medea, because that's who I am this year. =) Picking up a Cabbage Patch Doll to butcher tomorrow morning.

I'd love to see photos of everyone's outfit next week.

Since I am going to be a gypsy instead of a witch (couldn't decide what to wear with my bondage witch hat!), I shall be wearing Gypsy Queen. :P

Beth, I totally want to see photos of you with the butchered CPK, ok? :D