Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I was Lydia from the movie Beetlejuice (pic).

I ended up wearing Snake Charmer at the beginning of the night (Halloween party) and ended up applying Samhain later on in the evening. ^^

I was going to go as a Djinn, but it didn't work out. So I'll be going as a Gypsy fortune teller/witch. I have a killer black wig, vintage brown boots, layered skirts, lots of jingle-jangles and jewelry to drape about, and of course hoop earrings and a bandana/headscarf. I painted my nails bright sparkly purple tonight and am getting so excited! I hope everyone posts pictures. I know I will! :D I'll wear my witchy Scherezade and maybe some Morocco underneath. All this week though I've been using my Jack lotion... mmmm... :P

I was sort of a goth fairy at the Halloween party I went to last night, in a long, black lace-trimmed skirt, Chinese brocade corset with a pattern of pink and purple flowers over black, sheer black lace bell-sleeved top, and black wings ornamented with purpley-pink glitter, and a black lace mask shaped like a butterfly.

I suppoe Fae would have been the most appropriate scent, but it didn't seem quite festive enough, so I went with Carnivàle, because to me it smelled like the colours on the corset and wings.

I'm not doing anything for Halloween other than going to class, so I don't have a costume. I do plan, however, to wear my ouija board t-shirt and hoodie with a skeletal torso on back. I'm not sure what perfume to wear though. It's supposed to be 82 degrees tomorrow, so I don't want to have something too heavy. I'm thinking of going with Penny Dreadful. That seems appropriate.

At the moment I'm wearing Jolly Roger as I've been hand sewing (no sewing machine) my skirt for my costume, I'm dressing as a Vampyre Queen tonight & I'm still at a loss as to what BPAL to wear :P a bloody one maybe? Where's blood moon when you want it eh?

I'm wearing Medea because I want to be just like Beth. I'll probably stick a witch's hat on this evening to go with it.

i'm not wearing a costume today, but i am wearing Sugar Skull!

:D

n.

As am I! And I was in costume Saturday night, and will be again tonight- the boy and I do a pretty good Young Gomez and Morticia. He wears Dracul and I wear Loviatar. :P

I'm Alice, but as my BPAL hasn't come in yet, there's not loverly scent to go with it. Alice wasn't even in my order, though, so the point is moot. :P

i doused myself with my lone little imp of love me for the halloween/murder mystery party

i attended on saturday night....my long black opera gloves smell so heavenly....when i got

home yesterday and opened up my overnight bag with my dress/hat/gloves, all i could

smell was love me......divine....just beautiful......i won't be washing those gloves anytime soon :P

Edited by sookster

My Succubus costume on Saturday smelled like Shub-Niggurath, because that scent gets me more adoration than any other. That and I don't own any BPAL Succubus.

Tonight, my little dead girl costume will smell like Snake Oil or possibly Zombi. Sweet or earthy. Hmm.

I dressed like a witchy-demon for school (basically super gothy... embrioidered black velvet skirt, black satin underbust corset, floofy black blouse, and knee-high boots... with curly green horns). I wore bunches of necklaces to accessorize, including my little corked bottle of peppermint single note mixed with jojoba (to make it last longer, see ^-^). I'd put on Three Witches in the morning, but it fades on me quite quickly, and all I've been able to smell all day is peppermint. I don't even need to put any on :D

As Vince Noir, king of the Mods, I decided the closest thing to a mod 70's scent was naturally Wilde (come on! Velvet Goldmine taught me that Oscar was the original Mod dandy!), and slathered myself accordingly before work. Usually I don't like smelling so masculine (Dorian works for daily wear, Wilde's a bit too grrrr for me), but it works with my costume and I feel delightfully poncy and strutful! :P

As Vince Noir, king of the Mods, I decided the closest thing to a mod 70's scent was naturally Wilde

Oh my gawd. Are there photos of Vince? If so, I would love to see.

I have no Halloween costume this year, because, well, I'm lame, apparently. And no one invited me to any Halloween parties -- bah. Ah well ... there's always next year, at which point I should have my bottle of Stardust. And if it works for me, then next Halloween, circumstances permitting, will be all about TEH GLAM.

This time I didn't have any parties...because no one invites me to these things and I'm really not into the big RnB/hip-hop raves the guys in my flat go to...it's not my type of music, or style-I like full blown fancy dress parties with really good fun songs, such as 60s, 70s or 80s music, or even cheesy sing-along disco classics for my Halloween parties!

If I do happen to go to town with costumes and all next year, I'll probably dress up as an Egyptian queen or goddess, with copious amounts of Bastet or Nuit to match.

Today I wore Pumpkin King layered with Three Witches. :P

Edited by yeahbutnobut

Wore my latest Ren Faire dress to work (major cleavage - always effective) and Samhain 2005.

Sadly, I missed the local fetish/costume party as it was a few days ago. Wah.

I didn't really dress up, well not as anything in particular. I do think I looked pretty hot for taking the kids out trick or treating, though. :P I had on a black tank-top with sparkly roses, and dangly earings with roses on them, so I wore Zombi. It seemed appropriate.

i was a 30's-40's style pinup girl, with the corset and garter belt and everything. and i basically bathed in santo domingo. yummm <3

This weekend was a ren faire I worked so it was all about Sugar Skull. Last night in a renaissance nobilty costume with hoop and corset I went with Greed I felt appropriate for a High Class costume as well as earthy older scent.

Edited by blood*rose*flowers

I wore a purple velvet corset and a black lace skirt with a leather Mardi Gras mask and a ton of Mardi Gras beads -- with a bath towel flung over my shoulders and blue lipgloss. I was the Spirit of New Orleans - drowned but not dead! So of course I wore New Orleans behind my ears, on my wrists and in the crooks of my elbows, but then I added a dab of Hurricane on the back of my neck for that slightly murky swampy touch, and a generous dab of Midway in my cleavage for the beignets and other sweet treats! :D The effect was perfect; I felt like I really did smell like New Orleans (in a good way). :P