Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Leatherbound tomes and rose cream, flickering flames of twin ambers, and a cascade of shadows: black oud, teakwood, black beeswax, 13-year aged patchouli, cinnabar, balsam, sweet labdanum, tonka bean, and smoke.

This won't be very descriptive, but here's what I'm getting: it's a quiet, skin-close blend. The rose is undetectable to me, which is a good thing, the leather is also behaving very well, the oud is not bathroom cleaner oudh, I think it's mainly the black beeswax I am getting right now after some smoke and leather in the wet stage (not bbq smoke). It reminds me of something.. I think Loved to Death, but without the strong anise note (not sure what it was that came off that way to me as anise is not listed) that really turned me off of LTD.  There's a shadow of that anise note here too but it is much less prominent. The jury is still out on this one: I definitely don't dislike it, but I don't know how I feel about it yet either. Will retest! 

Edited by Seajewel

I was very excited about this Witch, yet I’m getting the same experience as Seajewel- a skin-close beeswax scent, much like Loved to Death.
It’s almost got a skin musk note to it. I’m detecting the patchouli after a while, but it’s only enhancing the skin-like quality, a little woodsy sweat. 
I’m really missing the leather and other woods listed.... maybe it needs more resting? I’m going to give this witchy lady some time to go inward with herself. May she emerge in full strength with the notes I lust after!