Marquise de Mertueil - peachy floral

Eris - wet juicy fruits

High John the Conqueror - grapejuice

Hollywood Babylon - strawberries and cream with a side of cherry liquer

Endymion - d'Anjou pear

Oya - sinister plums

Tintagel - berry wine and Christmas spicyness

The Mock Turtle's Lessons - green apple vodka twister

All of these are General Catalog so you can order them in samples before you buy out a whole bottle.

Past Limited Editions or Discontinued if you can somehow find them on the forum or eBay.

The Haunted Palace - orange spicy

Fruit Moon - heavy on the tropical fruits but some regular everyday peach, apple, etc tossed in

Fee - honeydew

Harvest Moon 2005 - pomegranate and spices

Present Limited Editions.

Creepy - apples and butterscotch is all I get from this one

Punkie Night - apple cider and spices (still missing the cinnamon though to make it *perfect*)

I love the fruits and cinnamon-y spiceness. :P

Edited by PilotKitten

From my experience...Creepy has a very caramel-y smell, kind of smooth and melty. Sugar Skull is more like maple syrup and brown sugar...more of a crystallized sugar smell...but no apple or cinnamon. That's my nose's opinion, anyway...maybe both would be worth looking into.

I've only tried last year's Sugar Skull but I like it better than Creepy. : )

I'm a spicy, fruity thing!

b..b...ut seriously... Malkuth is kinda berryish and with a stroke of cinnamon or spices.

May be worth a shot...

Spicy, fruity, and general catalogue?

I will put in a good word for Al-Shairan - peach and clove, and March Hare - apricot and clove may also give you that fruity spicy kick. The lab's apricot note is wonderful *lovingly strokes apricot Chaos Theory*.

Out of general catalog, I'd recommend Verdandi (apple, spice) and Al Azif (maple syrup). You can get imps of each and experiment with them on their own or layered with one another. :P

Now, it may not be the *exact* spicy fruity thing you described as the object of your quest - but the Phantom Calliope is one of the sleeper hits of this first group of Carnaval Diabolique scents. My review of it is here - although in all fairness you should read the other reviews too, just to see if there's something you might hate about it. I think it is going to be a gorgeous winter scent, dark decadent fruit spiced with cardamom. You don't really smell the verbena in it, it just keeps it from being too one-dimensional and dark (the way you might add a splash of lemon juice to a really rich sauce to give it a hint of brightness).

I have to second the notions of:

Hanging Gardens: fruit/fig/honey explosion

Creepy

Endymion: juicy pear

Hollywood Babylon: I like to call it devious cherry.

I'll also add

Hellion - sweet plum goodness. This one is much harder to get since it's a BPTP exclusive. But you might be able to snag an imp in the swap forums, if the price is right.

Blood Countess: juicy plum

The Hesperides: spicy apple. Not so much sugar. Just think of baked apple, out of the oven sort of smell

Fae: spicy peachy floral

Jack: buttery pumpkin

Bengal: no fruit... but Chai Tea goodness.

And if you're going for straight up sweet... why not try Gluttony?

frumious bandersnatch is wonderfully fruity and spicy - cinnamon-spiced plums cooking on a stove, sort of thing. i know it's not apples, but it's pretty yummy and quite fruity/juicy.

No love for Frumious Bandersnatch?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but couldn't resist the description:

Bandersnatch musk, redolent of spicy carnations, wild plums and chrysanthemum.

If you've ever sniffed a carnation, you know that spicy, cinnamon-y scent! Check out the reviews on that (under Mad Tea Party)

Oo yes, the Bandersnatch is a good suggestion.

Based on the title, I was thinking Carnivale (spicy berries), but I'm not sure how much of that is still floating around.

:P

As anyone who knows me or has seen me around the forums can tell, I LOVE Imp. The blend of peach and a musk works very well on me. I also like the spiciness of Shub and Chimera, which I guess means I like cinnamon and ginger. So my question is this:

Are there any BPAL blends people could recommend which give a sort of spicy-fruity scent? The idea of peach or something and cinnamon sounds divine on me. I tried layering Imp, but alas, the musk in Imp drowns everything else out :D

I like spice(not so much the fruit, although I love Imp, too!) Consider trying The Lion, Sin or Bloodlust, Lampades....and Titania is a fruit-y that smells great on my daughter.

Try Marquise de Merteuil, and don't be afraid of the vetiver listed in the notes -- I can't stand vetiver and I don't notice it at all in this blend. Aglaea and Al-Shairan might suit you as well.

Try Stations of the Sun - Ra (in Excolo). This is delicious oranges with cinnamon sprinkled on top, with some florals in the background.

I like Eris, as a spicy fruit.

I only get very vague florals from it; it primarily becomes sweet, juicy fruits backed by spices.

Carnal is spicy/fruity gorgeousness! Aglaea is another favorite of mine. Aizen-Myoo starts off wet with a sharp, biting citrus, but almost immediately turns into a beautiful summery frut scent.

If you can get your hands on some Carnivale, I always found that to be spicy/fruity. and layered with Chimera, it's even spicier :P

Florence is my ultimate spicy-fruity scent. It's really beautiful with the berries and spice. I definitely recommend trying that one if you haven't already :P.

I second Al-Shairan, but Lord, you want Shango!! It's got apple, banana, pineapple and pomegranate with chili powder and sugar cane, but on me it's mostly wet, red, juicy apples and spicy chili! :P

Have you tried Oya? It's dark, thick plum with earthy spices. Pumpkin Queen would work too, if anyone has any for sale.

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like Coral Snake - Snake Oil with fruit - might be right up your alley too!

Cairo. Cairo is what you want. (at first it smells like Juicy Fruit gum, but only for about 5 seconds..on me, anyway). Then it is all sorts of sweet spice and fig and other delights.

Lust is also along those lines. Maybe Gommorah, but it has been awhile, not sure how fruit/spice it is, but I do recall it was, to my mind, in the same area. Maybe a bit grittier in flavor.Check out the reviews of these, and see what people who actually know what they are smelling say.

Yemaya is lovely, but in a much lighter way. (melon, yum.)

No one's said Frumious Bandersnatch?

It's pure spiced plum on me. Very spicy-- the fruit backs down a little on the drydown, but it's still very present.