Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

:P 

I have yet to solicit anything that might be construed as amorous.

Is it me or him???

me too... nothing ever smells good to him on me, not my lush, not my perfume, not my bpal (the only perfume i wear is fresh lemon sugar)

any suggestions?

I have yet to solicit anything that might be construed as amorous.

Is it me or him???

Ah, perhaps you have not found the right oil! I have tried appx 50 blends, and only one has ever gotten me pounced on. And it was an accident. Red Devil, which I thought smelled awful in the vial, got all over my fingers. And DH smelled it, and lloooooooved it.

Based on the wet smell, I would have washed it off - but funny thing, that's the part he likes best (I think there's civet in it. Not my fave, but gets him going). The blends that make me want to jump myself get no reaction from him. :P

I am a newbie so if this has been answered under another thread, please forgive me.

I recently (12/28) placed a sample order of Sacred Whore of Babylon, Morgause, Black Dahlia, Whip, Succubus & New Orleans. I am a perfume/makeup junkie and these sounded intriguing to me. Anyway, what I would really like to find is a drop dead sexy scent....also more or less of a signature scent although I like too many scents to settle on just one! I love florals (gardenia, jasmine, magnolia) but find that they are too much as a single scent. Prefer them to be blended with a darker scent...love sandlewood, amber, LOVE musk scents. To my not too developed nose I'd say I am more of a floral oriental lover than anything. Not a fan of foody scents or vanilla....nothing too powdery or sweet. So.....anyone with some must try scents for me??

~Morgaue~

You should really try Queen Mab.

Queen Mab

Warrior, Trickster and Goddess of Magic and Poets, she is one of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Queen of the Faeries. A very complex scent, both shadowy and fierce: black orchid, sandalwood, night-blooming jasmine, osmanthus, Somalian rose, and Chinese musk.

Good luck, and welcome to the madness!

Edited by riddel

HAUNTED!!!

Haunted A mournful, poignant scent, thick with foreboding. Soft golden amber darkened with a touch of murky black musk. Animalic / Musky

Resin / Incense / Smoky

:P

-Leslie

I seem to be a huge fan of the all BPAL's "blood" scents - I think they're all extremely sexy. I wouldn't say their dark florals, personally, but I do think they're heavier and more full bodied and that makes them wonderfully sensual.

BLOOD LOTUS: Lush, velvet-red blooms born from the blood shed in the eternal battle between Set and Horus the Avenger.

BLOOD ROSE: Sensual, robust, and silken: voluptuous red rose bursting with lascivious red wine and sultry dragon's blood resin.

BLOOD COUNTESS: Ah, vanity. Corrupted black plum, smoky opium and crumbling dead roses covered by a deceptive veil of Hungarian lilac, white gardenia and wild berry.

hell's belle and queen mab sound right up your alley. i haven't tried queen mab, but i've heard very sexy things about it. hell's belle is a creamy, lush, dark floral. blood rose is extremely sexy, and i always feel like people pay more attention to me when i wear it. i'd also give kali a try.

Totally agree on the Spellbound - gorgeous.

But also Loviatar - (leather, black amber, red musk and myrrh), no florals, but the leather isn't too much, it's just hot, not too sweet and damn sexy. :P

Perversion - the number one sexiest scent ever, to me (at least so far). It's sort of a mix of classy and elegant with dirty and dangerous. And it is truly awesome. :P

I am busy making a list of all the ones that have been recommended so far. Keep the replies coming....my next order is sure to be a big one! There are just so many to choose from. Based on my likes/dislikes do you think I am going to like the 6 samples I ordered? Oh,I hope so!

~morgause~

In sort of a reverse wowser...

Andra's review of Dorian was more than slightly dead on. So much so that the boyfriend stole the imp after testing.

It was however a very fun evening :P

Or, it could be that the scent is noticed but has a negative reaction that is being quelled in order to not hurt someone's feelings.  I know at least two guys (and perhaps one girl) who just *hate* perfumes, scented oils, scented shampoo residue, etc.  If it smells, they hate it.  I think this is probably because they have an over sensitive sense of smell and have gotten barraged so many times that they've given up on ever appreciating perfume at all. 

That's my partner. Hypersensitive sense of smell, and virtually anything except foodie scents either makes him sneeze, gives him headaches, or sends his sinuses into open revolt. He's putting up with my BPAL addiction very reluctantly, and I have a smallish group of scents that I can wear with him and a larger group that I like but have to wear only when we're not going to be together for most of the day.

That being the case, I doubt I'll ever get a "pounce" response from him. But I've noticed that applying Golden Priapus too heavily can get ME going! :P

Echoing what has been posted above but Spellbound is down-right SEXY. Where the very idea of clothing next to your skin as you wear the oil is too much. You need only this oil and sweat...the good kind. That gives your face a blush. :P

I love it, as does my man.

10ml bottle on the way.

I second (or third) Sin and Perversion. I get loads of compliments when I wear them. I also find Vixen very sexy and mysterious...On me it is almost masculine which for some reason makes me feel sexy :P

As far as sexy scents go, so far the hubby really really loves Morgause, Blood Kiss and his big fave is Bathsheba. I'm going to say that Bathsheba and Morgause make me feel the most "feminine" and sexy. Blood Kiss is more of a "attack your SO on the couch and make him/her beg for mercy" scent.

Sudha Segara, Red Moon, and Three Witches are my current sexalicious faves. Mr. Man loves me in Three Witches (it's the clove and cinnamon that gets him), but I've gotten many compliments on Red Moon, and I personally feel like Miss Fabulous in Sudha Segara.

I feel like an uber queen in Golden Priapus, and to a lesser extent - O. I'm notsurewhy though!!! Perversion is crap on me, but de sade is also quite intense....hmmmm...

Jolly Roger is sexy, because men should wear it, andbe gorgeous and manly, rugged yet pretty, and YUM.

hmm- my picks are:

new orleans, love me, sin, morocco, queen of sheba, seraglio, wanda, blood kiss and O.

all are so sexy and unique and are highly addictive :D

golden priapus is like O for the boys- it has an added layer of woodsy notes- so that makes sense, purely cosmetic, that you are drawn to both :P

i get crazy reactions when i wear O so i can only imagine what golden priapus would start!

if i want even more oomph, i layer sin or love me with O or queen of sheba :D

eta: forgot to mention schezerade :D you said you like sandalwood and this is so sexy! it blends well with O and the honey-ish ones or with florals too for some extra mee-owww!

Edited by lavinia

Hell's Belle is so sexy... seriously... I FEEL sexy wearing it...

O too! :D Formula 54, is pretty sexy also.... Venus is discontinued, but I thought I'd add it ot the list of ones I just feel drop-dead-gorgeous in. :P

I start to like Follow me boy more and more, it's very sexy and seems to have some Voodoo properties as well :P