Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

I agree what someone said early It does depends, I have a few that drives them wild Is O, snake oil,bordello,lampades and tzadikim nistarim and maybe that's mostly because how I feel about these scents their awesome on, what can I say. :P

Velvet! It's just amazingly sexy and men can't seem to resist it. Which I simply consider icing on the cake because Velvet is my personal favorite BPAL scent. Lovely!

Edited by Theravada

My husband really likes haitian lover (I know it's for men but he likes it on me), JackI and II (he says it smells like caramel), Queen (hehe I love me some voodoo oils), Bordello and finally Dana O'Shee. I think he likes Dana O'Shee because I wear it when I'm just hanging around and being comfy. I think it puts me in a soft mood.

:D to the Madness! Great screen name, btw. Well, it depends on the guy, but it's hard to go wrong with Snake Oil or O. Wanda is great for putting you in a dominant-type mood. :D Tell me more about the type of guy you want to excite and I'll be more specific! :P

thus far, i've gotten the most compliments on wanda, kali, and lust. it may just be because i wear these quite often. most of the guys i know seem to like the darker scents better than the lighter, fruitier scents.

ETA: bordello. i always manage to get some major cuddle-action and eye contact when i wear bordello. it's the alcohol-ish scents, man.

Edited by diabolique

Helo, am new to BPAL and this community. Just wanted to say, when i was really ill once, i had some 'Follow me Boy' on and when my bf popped in to give me a 'get well' hug he was like 'mmmm you smell good. Is that new?' He says he still prefers the other (non bpal) perfume i wear, but that was a v.nice reaction :P

Believe it or not, Incantation. My husband always, how shall we say..., "respnds" to me when I wear it.

My daughter has complimented me on Horn of Plenty, The Hesperides, Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo, Three Witches & Bon Vivant. She has permanently "borrowed" all of my Bon Vivant imps.

RHM

Edited by Red_Hot_Mama

I got a nice reaction from the hubby with Sudha Segara... and will probably be needing a big bottle of it in the next order... so far he hasn't liked anything else... Sin and Vixen are "too patchouli" and apparently I smell like everyones grandmother weating Vixen... which is decidedly NOT the reaction I was hoping for... I think i must have weird chemistry or something...

going to try scherazade though... thanks for the story Beth!

Jack 2. :D

I've worn all sorts of BPAL fragrances now from all the differenct catergories..but the one he has responded to with more than a "you smell nice" (not very promising, as he says that whether I'm wearing perfume or not) is Jack. He wants to eat me when I've got it on. :D :P

I feel so inferior! I don't get many compliments from men on my scent. :P Sometimes I'll think I detect extra sniffing, or holding a hug and inhaling a beat longer than usual. Snake Oil, O, Aureus, and Jack have usually inspired that. Although I think I just look for that reaction when I wear any one of those.

I work in my school's writing center and I had one student seem rather attentive while I was wearing Wings of Azrael.

My boyfriend will toss out general "you smell good's" but he knows that's a way to get on my really good side, so I have to take it with a grain of salt. I have noticed it being a bit, um, harder to be left to sleep when I wear Hecate.

I don't know if it's a reaction to BPAL or not, but i have male colleque who always want's me to come sit next to him and explaining stuff.

Often I find he already knows what he is asking but it seems he likes me sitting close, and I noticed it often happends when i wear a sweet scent like Gluttony or Queen of Sheba.

One day I wore Bordello and he said: "some scent in here reminds me of America"

Sure it was me :P

ETA:somehow i got feelings for this colleque :D (omg, and i have a happy relationship already) but now i know what to wear to attrack him :D (don't worry just a ltlle crush, will pass soon)

Edited by quinkel

My boyfriend really likes Debauchery, which I found interesting considering that it didn't do much for me. I suspect it could have also been a quantity issue: I'd put some on a few nights ago to sample it, and it'd clung to the nightie I wore. A few days later, the scent had really bound itself ot the frabric, and my boyfriend was all over me.

:P Wish I liked it more.

So far, apart from Snake Oil (which is my staple going-out scent), Lust seems to be a definite winner for me. I wore it to a club last night and I felt hot, and I ended up dancing in a circle with some gorgeous guys who I didn't know at all, but who seemed very appreciative. Maybe it's just that Lust makes me want to pounce on people, or something. :P I've never had a direct compliment on the way I smelled, but I've only just started wearing BPAL out, so there's time enough for that. :D

Edited by Rhian

The Boyfriend seemed to like Lampades a lot. He's liked all of my BPALs except for the really rosey ones.

I just discovered that my boyfriend really loves Bliss. It must be due to all that rich chocolatey goodness!

My boyfriend rarely says much of anything about my scents. (other than that I smell "good" - if I ask) but he *loves* Samhain. Maybe I should swap for more. ;-)