Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

so i'm going out on this wonderful night on the town, dressy style, with andy after i graduate in may, and i want a "wow" perfume to go with the "wow" dress i bought (normal price, over $100, but last year's model - not that classy dresses ever go out of style - so it was only $15!) -- and if it matters, it's an ankle-length royal blue, with some sparklies. i think i'll end up wearing plain black heels with it, along with garters & thigh highs, hair in an updo, etc.

suggestions?

oooooh! fancy date! what's that? lol ANYWAY, there's always the gold standard of snake oil, and i recently an enamoured with ~o~ and lust...

i'm totally jealous. our dates consist of coralling a toddler and listening to one or 3 other kids (depending on the day...) love the kidlets, but i need to get out more often! :P

have fun!

Hrm. The sexiest scents I've tried thus far include:

• Tempest - tropical naughtiness!
  • Debauchery - my boyfriend really likes it
  • Zombi - there's something about an earthy rose scent that just does it for me

Here's hoping that you end up with an ideal scent! :P

Ravenous is dead sexy on me. I may have mentioned that before. :P

Rapture is another good one. I'm not sure I'd classify Dragon's Heart as sexy, but it's very warm and intriguing.

Hmmmm ... Queen of Hearts and Old Morocco might be good to consider.

Normally, the BPAL scents I consider the sexiest are: Snake Oil, Old Morocco, and Scherazade. However, I'm not convinced they feel "blue" enough to go with your dress.

Noir is a great swanky evening gown scent - it feels more "black dress" than "blue dress" to me, but it could work. Faustus or Old Sybaris might go with your dress. Or maybe Harlot or Carnivale. Seraglio perhaps?..

Let us know what you decide!

ooooh. i am wearing LUST today, and oh my. it's sooooooooo naughty! woooooooohooooooooooooo!

My recommendations would be either ~O~ or Sin...I wore O to a party the other night and even the other (straight) women were coming up and commenting in a good way. Hmm...maybe a few of them were bi...~grin~

I'm wearing Sin today, and I definitely think it is a sexy scent in a more romantic way than ~O~.

I got that from cegirls, I think that's the right username!

I know some of the BPAL scents are obviously supposed to be very sexy, but from everyone's personal experience, what scents seem to attract the opposite or same sex, depending on the person?

Snake Oil most definitely.

Also, cuz it is another fav of mine....Bordello and Vixen is vampy as hell!

My fiance wears Villain sometimes, and mmmm!

For info, he thinks that Samhain is extremely sexy on me :P

Everyone is different, but....

I've got Imp on today and my man took some very deep breaths of it and said, "Make sure you wear that tonight." Hmmm! He likes Snake Oil too.

And yesterday I had Debauchery on, and although I'm not sure if others would be attracted to it (as I didn't wear it out) it made me feel rather wicked. So I think I'd be very likely approach the object of my desire before they got a chance to get to me!

I like Sin, Snake Oil and O for sexy scents. Which one just depends on my mood but I've gotten good reactions from all of them!

O, Snake Oil and Psyche have gotten the most responses for me...and Persephone got hot boi to talk to me as well.

Can't wait to try out the Voodoo Blends either...those work really well I hear.

yep, it's me, liz... :P

anyway, i the ones that i presently own that sexify me up are bordello, o, snake oil, and most definately LUST. oh my, lust is like sex in a bottle... not the lure, but the actual act... wooooohoooooooo!