Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

To be honest I like #20 Love Oil, it's a voodoo blend I know, but it smells like roses and almonds, very sweet and I think quite sexy.

BRISINGAMEN!!!!

Way too many men were loving that this weekend. I am wanting to get a bottle on the 1st and have an imp that I use too much.

It is flipping sexy.

To be honest I like #20 Love Oil, it's a voodoo blend I know, but it smells like roses and almonds, very sweet and I think quite sexy.

Ooo I agree... That and Come to Me allmost make me er.. yeah. I RAVISH the boyfriend with those on.

Harlot is good (and actully IN love potions...) and has a touch of cinnamon which I have a love affair with.

I thought Spellbound was totally 1940's femm fatal film Noir style sexy in a bottle. The rose in that is amazing.

=)

I tend to prefer the voodoo sexy type ones for using them on boyfriends especially. I get really good results from them.

Queen (voodoo blend) is good stuff, so is Snake Oil, although for seduction purposes I use Xiuhtecuhtli (more sensual rather than sexual). it makes me feel radiant, as if Im glowing from within, and at my most beautiful.

What I'm saying may sound obvious, but here goes:

it's always, always about what makes you feel the most comfortable in your skin, and the most in touch with your senses. There's no exact formula for this other than your feeling and nose.

Some women feel lethally sexy wearing lotus or rose or gardenia blends, others get their kicks from plumeria or jasmine, or even ylang ylang, others from vanilla, cinnamon, cloves... and others from myrrh or patchouli... whatever works for you.

Some even get their sexed-up vibe from fruity blends.

Go for whatever makes you glow. No man can resist a woman comfortable in her own skin.

I'm planning next samples order. I want to try something that arouse criticism among girls. A scent which is wore by a girl who flirts with boys.

I've already tried O and Snake Oil of course. Do you know another?

Jailbait. It's unique and has a lot of throw. It reminds me of Angel by Thierry Mugler but it's a lot more direct without being as "loud". I think that one is the ultimate, but there are others.

I'd also vote for Alice, which is sexy as hell in an ultra innocent sort of a way.

Love Me is an amazing and sexy scent, but it's a scent that won't garner any criticism. People love it, males and females will want to hug you and tell you how good you smell. That's what I always get, I wear it whenever I'm hosting a gathering and it always gets raves.

The honey scents tend to smell very "dirty sex" on me. La Petit Mort and O in particular. Other scents that you may want to try include Lilith, Blood Lotus, Venom, Whip and Hollywood Babylon. You may try another tactic and slather on some Casanova. It's masculine and very, very sexy.

my favorite sexy scents are Perversion, Desire, and Wanda... the first makes me feel super sexy and the hubby loves it... the second 2 I can't apply before we leave the house or we won't actually LEAVE :P

Le Petit Mort is another good one... I find that Beth takes great care in aptly naming her blends... if there is one with a sexual name it will have a sensuality to it... beyond that its just a matter of finding one that works for your chemistry

The honey scents tend to smell very "dirty sex" on me.  La Petit Mort and O in particular.    Other scents that you may want to try include Lilith, Blood Lotus, Venom, Whip and Hollywood Babylon.  You may try another tactic and slather on some Casanova.  It's masculine and very, very sexy.

I adore O for feeling sexy, and depending on my skin chemistry Bastet is also great ("spicy nookie"). Loviatar is good a commanding yet sexy feeling. Though, actually, I've gotten a barrista to sniff me while I was wearing Laudanum (which he liked and commented on later) and have gotten compliments when my hair smells like Spooky.

So, there seems to be a difference between what builds my sexual confidence and what others find attractive on me. Go figure. :P

oh and if you ever get your hands on Formula 54 that is soooooo indecent. :P

though Lilith is very similar! the clove makes F54 extra naughty.

my other favorite naughty scent is Perversion. i always get in trouble when i wear that.

Whenever I'm feeling like going out and breaking some hearts, I wear either Loviatar or Depraved. Loviatar makes me smell like a French whore wrapped in leather - sweet, dusky perfume mixed with warm sexy leather. Very commanding yet feminine. Depraved smells like a suggestive remark or a dirty little joke - playful and perverted. Fresh apricots tainted with patchouli... wearing it puts a smirk on my face before I've even left the house. :P

*Definately* Perversion...also Scheherezade, although the former is more blatently sexual and the second is more just sexy-assertive :P

another vote for queen of sheba

i put it on when im on the prowl. muy sexy

A big surprise to me was Lampades. It took on a sexual connotation for me after a certain day where I honestly thought my co-worker was going to throw me to the ground and do unspeakable things to me after I stuck my wrist under his nose. :P Before then I thought it smelled good, but never dreamt it would be one of those scents, lol.

Dia de los Muertos....I call that the "orgasm in my nose scent" and I think that any scent that makes you feel that sexy, will make others pick up on that feeling. :D

My vote for indecent - Red Devil. It smells like you're a woman in heat. It has an animal quality to it that my DH finds extremely arousing. Extremely.

I rarely wear it in public without DH around (unless it's a barely there dab) because it's so blatantly sexy.

Antony is excellent if you want to smell like you've just had a toussle with a sexy-smelling man.

I definitely agree with Perversion and Venom. Two of my favorites!

Another one that just OOZES sexiness is Follow Me Boy.

If memory serves, you are in Japan? My brother lives in Japan, and I sent a bunch of imps to his fiancee for Christmas. I can't remember every one I sent, other than Intrigue, Wolf's Heart and Delight. In particular, she REALLY liked Delight and said that she had gotten MANY compliments on it. Everyone wanted to know where she got that perfume!

Hi Scylla! Yes, I remember your brother. Happy to hear about his fiancee. Seems he enjoy his life in Japan. :P

I've interested in Delight. Well, I'll check them all. Thanks!

Edited by Yamatonadeshiko