Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is so well blended that I'm having a hard time picking out individual notes! It's a soft warm cloud of sweet vanilla cream, and it stays that way from start to finish. It's a close to the skin scent, but long-lasting - I put it on in the morning and could still smell it at 8pm if I sniffed my wrist!

This one is so sweet and fun. I want to say it’s like the milk left over in your cereal bowl from Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles.  But it’s a little more layered than that.  There’s the milk of course, and the white chocolate is definitely noticeable - one of my fave notes. The marshmallow and honey dust are also there. Others really noticed the vanilla cashmere, but I didn’t pick up on it. It’s all so well-blended, though. The overall feeling is just sweet, foodie, happy, childlike.  Spoopy milk for adorable little ghosts.

I adore this scent! The name means a lot to me and reminds me of my son. And the scent is a cozy marshmallow, white chocolate, with a little something more. Not sure what but it’s comforting.  Reminds me of Stekkjarstaur a little too. :wub2: