Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Even the most intrepid adventurers get sleepy.

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee for the grownups, and vanilla ice cream to en’sugar the kiddo out from her stupor.

This is great!  Exactly as you might expect based on the description:  sweet coffee and a bit of musky vanilla.  It's kind of like a less musky, more gentle, vanilla-accented Jialong (which I love too).  It reminds a bit of the scent of the Campsite Coffee candle from Bath and Body Works that I have, only better.  

Oh it's soooooo good, even mail fresh from this morning.

Coffee and vanilla ice cream, delicious! Sweet but not cloying due to the coffee brew. Glad I got a bottle!

oh this is lovely.  warm, sweet, rich and creamy coffee.  unfortunately, it doesn't last very long on me.  a few hours later and i only smell a vague sweetness where i applied it.  it's shark week for me, so maybe hormones burned it off?   i'll try it again in a week or two, because the first hour is amaaaazing!

So far, this is my fave Lilith. The coffee in this is killer. This is coffee and sugared cream, and I flipping love it. Definitely a must buy for me.

Coffee and musky vanilla. I do not get vanilla ice cream at all. The vanilla is so musky, it almost smells like cashmere on me. As the scent wears, the vanilla becomes sweeter. Coffee dominates the scent throughout.

COFFEE!!! Also, vanilla ice-cream. This is a wonderful, well-balanced treat. The coffee note, to my nose, even has a sub-layer of chicory, which is often in French coffee. It might be a mind-trick on my part, but it certainly *smells* that way to me, and I'm totally delighted by the outcome of this tasty little scent!