Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Iceblink

Konditorei Atmosphere Spray

KONDITOREI
Apple strudel, candied fruits, iced tarts, marzipan, Turkish coffee, and hot chocolate.

DELICIOUS! Konditorei is heavy on the candied fruit note to my nose--I get a very cherry/sweet apple vibe from it, and also a lot of rich chocolate. Underneath is a warm coffee note that's just right--not too strong and bitter, but strong enough to be noticeable. This has great throw and staying power, too. I sprayed it twice in my kitchen and left the apartment for over an hour and could smell it as soon as I walked back in the door.
This is a real winner and if you like sweet, foody scents, it's a MUST.

For me, the coffee/chocolate was very prominate at first, and now, about 40 minutes later, I'm getting more of the apple.

Note, this was sprayed on a pillow, and not as an atmosphere spray.

When I spray this around the living room, it's a wonderful baked apple/coffee/hot chocolate scent. Perfectly festive, and just what I imagined. Definitely need a backup.

This is the first atmosphere spray I've purchased (I have a decant), I couldn't resist something with both coffee and hot chocolate. And its as delicious as I hoped!

It starts off candied fruit and coffee, a strange but yummy combination. I can smell spiced apple after a few minutes as well. Now, about an hour after I sprayed it, my room smells of tarts, fruit, and a little marzipan. A little squirt on my pillow was all I needed to scent my room. I most definitely need a full sized bottle of this! :yum:

Wow, this one is a morpher. First, there is this apple and spices, with a touch of chocolate and coffee. The apple and coffee and spices stick around. Mainly getting coffee? Too rich for warm weather, but in the really cold air, it's lovely.

To my nose, this is mostly spicy coffee.. with a touch of candied fruits, but the 'fruit' aspect is overwhelmed by the sweet spices which I presume are coming from the 'apple strudel' bit. The apple is there, but pretty well melded in with the coffee. Overall, Konditorei reminds me very much of the Gooey Pillowcase atmo spray from the '08 Halloweenies.. which is kinda weird, since they have no common notes, but I really am getting a very strong brown sugar/caramel fragrance from this one.

Unfortunately, I can't distinguish any hot chocolate - that's what I was most hoping for, so it's a bummer that I'm not getting any of that at all. This is a lovely spray if you like your room to smell like spicy coffee :)

i have been using this a LOT to scent my kitchen and living room (they are basically connected). it's so yummy! i am not really into foodie scents as perfume (they just never work on my skin :() but this is a perfect room scent. it is a blend of sweet coffee, cookies, apples and spice. very festive, but appropriate for year-round use.

I get a wonderful balance of coffee, chocolate, and apple pastry with this. I've taken to keeping my decant in my office, because it really cheers things up and makes it a comfortable place to hang out. It's welcoming but not at all sexy, which feels right. Need full bottle.

I usually use Erebos on our bedsheets, but since we got this my husband has much preferred it. He's a freak for gourmand blends just as I am, so it's no surprise to me. I get every single note described but most especially the coffee, hot chocolate and apple strudel. It's maddeningly good and is cosy enough to get us right off to sleep at night. I know Erebos will sneak back in eventually, but for now Konditorei is definitely the household favourite :wub2:

Fresh from the lab, Konditorei was good, but it got SO MUCH BETTER after a couple of weeks. When I first sprayed this, I mostly got bitter coffee and candy fruit. Now, I get strong apple strudel, and while I can sense all of the notes, they have blended together beautifully. It smells sweeter and richer than it did initially, and it smells like there was golden honey drizzled over the apple strudel. This spray makes my mouth water, the sweets are so realistic. Definitely NOT a bathroom spray, but lovely in my hallway and bedroom!

:wub2:

OMG, are you kidding me with this? It is SO GOOD. I get a ton of apple and apple strudelliness from it, which makes me super-happy. In the air, I get a blast of what smells like apple + Sugar Skull, and it seems to fade fairly fast (or maybe I just get used to it quickly). On fabric, I can smell more coffee, but it's still a lot of spiced apple awesomeness. I love this and wish my home could smell like this always.

Finally got a decant of this yesterday and I am so in love! :wub2: I sprayed this on my pillow before taking a nap and was greeted with warm cozy scents of apple strudel, hot cocoa, candied fruits, and a little bit of coffee in the background. Good thing it comforted me enough to knock me out otherwise I might have eaten my pillow! I was worried that a coffee note would overpower everything else, but I am glad it is the weakest note to my nose. Really scrumptious blend. :yum: Light, warm, comforting.

I'm so glad that I got a bottle of this. Coffee, chocolate and a hint of apple/candied something...delicious. I sprayed it in the kitchen the other morning and my mother said, "I could live with that forever!" I thought that was so sweet. :) Konditorei is amazing. 10/10

This is AMAZING. Pure foodie love, but not overpowering or cloying and man, has it got staying power on my pillows. Well worth it to anyone who was on the fence to track down a bottle or stalk etsy to see if it goes up again.

I really like Konditorei, but my husband hates it (says it smells like burnt coffee and butter to him.. two of his least favorite scents). I think that this smells awesome, like a fancy coffee shop that sells (obviously) coffee and hot chocolate over an amazing dessert counter. I definitely smell sweet cherry and the apple strudel, like a tray of delicous fruit pastries, with a bit of a caramelized, brown sugary sweetness to them. It's a warm, cozy, fun scent to me.

What! How have I not reviewed this yet?!

I love Konditorei, it is one of my top three atmo sprays. It's a delicious blend of coffee, chocolate, and nutty apple baked goods. Every time I use it, inevitably my husband comes in (it could be hours later) and very hopefully asks what I've been baking. And sadly (for him), I always answer, "Nothing." :lol:

Really, this is wonderful stuff. And one squirt will do ya!

I completely forgot to review my decant. It' foodie, at first I wasn't thrilled about how heavy the coffee was but the coffee burns off quickly enough to keep it from smelling burned, and it makes the room smell like the holidays! I took it to work and used it in my office during the holidays this year and received so many compliments about how great my office smelled. Now I'm really sorry that I didn't buy a bottle of it. Maybe one will eventually pop up on the Etsy site....

Very nutty, and very sweet. I do smell the apple strudels. Wonderful for fall/christmas and will be holding onto my decant for it <3

Oh god, this smells AMAZING. Like super amazing.

I get apple struedel, hot cocoa, and hints of almond and coffee.

Actually, this smells alot like a german bakery a few miles from where I live.

Jeebus, this smells like a pastry shop. That specializes in apple struedels.

I smell apple strudel and candied fruits (with the most prominent candied fruit being cherry) with a little creamy marzipan behind them and the barest hints of coffee and chocolate far in the background. Sometimes I get more apple strudel, sometimes more cherry. It definitely makes me miss Germany and all of the shops full of delicious, fresh-baked goods there.

tumblr_muktr4ztUN1qhbzfko2_500.gifv

Thank you so much to the lovely forumite that shared some of this with me. :heart: 

Edited by doomsday_disco