Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Oooh I can't wait for my order to see that Moon in person! Anyone have a picture of the label for June Gloom yet? I looked around but haven't seen one.

I'm sorry its not a great picture, but here you go:

100_0570.jpg

I love this latest round of labels! In particular, the Julie Dillon artwork for the blockbusters (which I love) came out really well in miniature for those labels. :D

I love this latest round of labels! In particular, the Julie Dillon artwork for the blockbusters (which I love) came out really well in miniature for those labels. :D

Agreed - looking at all of them in that picture I'm loving the contrast of color.

Added photos of Strawberry Moon, June Gloom, St. John's Eve, Litha and the bats my Flickr as well as the BPAL Fiends flickr pool (where you are all invited to share your photos of anything bpal related -- MNS, Will Call, etc.!)

Thanks for the pics.

OMG Strawberry Moon is adorable!

And ditto on the Julie Dillon. Those are AMAZING.

BPAL should think about an artwork book - pics of all the labels and the t-shirt designs.

bad quality camera phone shot, but you get the idea ....so cute!~

lils.jpg

Oh, darn......I thought that I could do without Lilith and the Jarocho because I have no money, but how can I pass up little Lilith on the label. :huh?:

Thanks for posting pics, everyone. :D

Oh, darn......I thought that I could do without Lilith and the Jarocho because I have no money, but how can I pass up little Lilith on the label. :huh?:

She beckons you to part with that cash. So adorable... cannot resist...

Did you guys see the photo of Lilith in the DD thread? With the Freddie mask? It is adorable. That could be the next DD only fragrance. Lilith & Freddie!

that was the cutest photo! "Lilith and the Mask" or "Lilith and Freddie" -- either one FTW!

I LOVE that Lilith is on her bottle! So glad I ordered a bottle of it - even if I don't like the oil, how could I give up such a gorgeous label!

Thankyou so much for posting thelabel pictures!

spent a few days thinking between June Gloom 2009 and St.Johns Eve, ended up buying the first one, since bonfire isn't really my thing... but that bottle is gorgeous!

Oh my gosh they are GORGEOUS!! :wub2: Those look like the sort of thing I want on trading cards/postcards, like CD!

Are the bath oil labels the same?

Oh my gosh they are GORGEOUS!! :wub2: Those look like the sort of thing I want on trading cards/postcards, like CD!

Are the bath oil labels the same?

Similar. The bath oils have their torsos included in the picture. Jingu is quite obviously pregnant in her bath oil picture. :D

ETA: Here are the bath oils:

DSC_0003-3.jpg

Edited by angelicruin

oh, those are so lovely, and I can hardly wait till my sets get here!