Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Odd question: Does Phoenix Steamworks have more than one label (one for the first release from the Trading Post with shirt, one regular GC) or just one?

Here is the one that I got with the shirt from the trading post: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight/2780188662/

I believe it is the same label as the one from the Lab but not 100%.

Odd question: Does Phoenix Steamworks have more than one label (one for the first release from the Trading Post with shirt, one regular GC) or just one?

Here is the one that I got with the shirt from the trading post: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_twilight/2780188662/

I believe it is the same label as the one from the Lab but not 100%.

looks just like mine from the lab :)

and my goodness, how well this scent has aged!

Could someone tell me when did the Lab change the labels for the Snake Pit? I got a sniffer with just enough to test Coral Snake and it has the snake on one side, can't remember but I think it's on the right and when I bought a bottle the snake is on the left and the background is a bit different too. I'm wondering because they smell quite different, the new one I get LOTS of apple to begin with and a bit of a powdery end. The old one I get no apple or powder whatsoever, just all warm sweet spices with the orange over the top which I do prefer, the new one isn't bad, just no where near as good as the old. knowing when the labels changed will give an idea of how long I will have to age the new bottle for before it's as good. I guess I could speed it up a big by pouring some into the old bottle so it oxidises a bit quicker.

Thanks.

Could someone tell me when did the Lab change the labels for the Snake Pit? I got a sniffer with just enough to test Coral Snake and it has the snake on one side, can't remember but I think it's on the right and when I bought a bottle the snake is on the left and the background is a bit different too. I'm wondering because they smell quite different, the new one I get LOTS of apple to begin with and a bit of a powdery end. The old one I get no apple or powder whatsoever, just all warm sweet spices with the orange over the top which I do prefer, the new one isn't bad, just no where near as good as the old. knowing when the labels changed will give an idea of how long I will have to age the new bottle for before it's as good. I guess I could speed it up a big by pouring some into the old bottle so it oxidises a bit quicker.

Thanks.

The only snake pit label I know of being changed is the one on King Cobra. It was origionally orange but is now a sort of maroon color. I have 2 sets of the snake pit and that is the only one that was different.

Here is a piccie of the old and new Coral snake bottles, I think it is pretty obvious which is which. Tramp, if you see this which one do you have? And how long ago did you get your second lot of the Snake Pit?

DSC00015.jpg

wow that left one is pretty banged up :lol:

I am asking myself why oh why do I have a Strawberry Moon bottle with a 'simple' label???

it is just the name and nothing more :umm:

I want to see delicious strawberries when I apply the oil :yum:

sp, does anyone know if there were different 'beautiful' labels before?

and why did I get one of these??? (I got it from evil ebay BTW)

and if so, HOW do I get it? :nervous:

I am asking myself why oh why do I have a Strawberry Moon bottle with a 'simple' label???

Strawberry Moon was sold during the time when there were no 'art' labels. I had a plain label on my Strawberry Moon bottle too, so don't worry!

Here is a piccie of the old and new Coral snake bottles, I think it is pretty obvious which is which. Tramp, if you see this which one do you have? And how long ago did you get your second lot of the Snake Pit?

DSC00015.jpg

Cool! I will have to pull out both of my sets for a side by side comparison. The flipped thing is something I wouldn't notice since the colors are the same. I would just figure my brain was having a dyslexic moment. LOL.

I have one set that was ordered the night they first went live and then a second set about 9 months or a year later. Will have to get back to you. Thanks for posting the pic!

Strawberry Moon was sold during the time when there were no 'art' labels. I had a plain label on my Strawberry Moon bottle too, so don't worry!

oooooooooohw now I get it

thank you sweety! :hug:

(and I already crafted my bottle with Japanese strawberry stickers :lol: )

WOW. the bottles are AMAZING :wub2:

I want them NOW>> Unicoooooooooooooooooooorn :thud:

I have been around for over a year now, tried MUCHO scents, saw even more labels

but these.. :thud:

they are seriously my style :lol:

when I was little we had a super cool velvet castle hanging down the hall and I was always staring at that!

Yay! Got mine today too and got them up on flickr.

Thanks so much for posting the Velvet pictures. :hug:

I wonder what the Le Mat series will look like and I'm really surprised there are no reviews for those yet.

No one has got the Le Mat set yet. The first CnS's just went out today. I should have mine on thursday and will post pics when I get them :D

Yay! Got mine today too and got them up on flickr.

Thanks so much for posting the Velvet pictures. :hug:

I wonder what the Le Mat series will look like and I'm really surprised there are no reviews for those yet.

No one has got the Le Mat set yet. The first CnS's just went out today. I should have mine on thursday and will post pics when I get them :D

SWEET!! :dance:

Anyone knows how the Black Lace bottle looks like i'm gonna get a bottle but dont have it now just wanted to see the label ^^

Anyone knows how the Black Lace bottle looks like i'm gonna get a bottle but dont have it now just wanted to see the label ^^

I have a picture in my Flickr BPAL gallery.

It's a little fuzzy -- my camera didn't want to focus on it. *grumble*

Edited by TwilightEyes

OMG thank you so much it's it's well it's beautiful !!!! :wub2: :wub2:

Cant wait untill my bottle is here ^^

(I'm still waiting on my bottle it was shipt 2 or 3 weeks ago)

Once again, I want to thank TwilightEyes for the wonderful resource she provides with her flickr gallery of BPAL pictures!

Once again, I want to thank TwilightEyes for the wonderful resource she provides with her flickr gallery of BPAL pictures!

:blush: *looks down, hands behind back, knee bent, scuffing toe in dirt* Aw, shucks.

:lol: (And if there are any bottles I am missing that you have, feel free to send to me..... muahahaha! :twisted:)

Edited by TwilightEyes

I somehow doubt that I would have photos of any bottles you don't, TwilightEyes! *lol*

I'm thinkin TwilightEyes wants the bottles ... not the pictures. ;) :lol:

Also I am wondering if the Postman has delivered Tramps goods yet ... I'm dyin to see Le Mat. :refresh: