Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I ordered two sets of the Bards and got one imp of Leipreachan, so I don't think it is set related.

Mine are all posted on Flickr now too. :)

I just have to say, again, how very much I appreciate TwilightEyes's posting her bottle-label pictures for us all to see... thank you, thank you, thank you! Yours is a very useful resource!

OMG, LOKI! Now I'm going to have to get a CT for my husband, Mr. "I'm a child of Loki"--I'm thinking a Dorian blend since plain old Dorian smells so sexxxeh on him.

Thanks for posting that, angelicruin. :)

anybody know what the label color is for the March 13 blend?

Oooooooooooh the CT bottles are cool.

So glad I'm getting some.

:)

*is excited*

Wah.. my silver ink on my CT blends was almost completely rubbed off when I received them-- I could barely read what they said :sad: Now I have to get my own silver sharpie so I can write them back on :lol:

Wah.. my silver ink on my CT blends was almost completely rubbed off when I received them-- I could barely read what they said :sad: Now I have to get my own silver sharpie so I can write them back on :lol:

I had to do that too. Michael's sells a really good ultra fine (0.7mm) silver point pen, called Pen Touch. And it stays much better than the lab's silver ink.

The Flower Moon label is beeeeeeyooootiful!! I actually *gasped* when I took mine out of the box today. :thud:

And the silver ink on my CT bottles is rubbing off too, but I label the tops of my bottles to it's not such a big deal...

I had to do that too. Michael's sells a really good ultra fine (0.7mm) silver point pen, called Pen Touch. And it stays much better than the lab's silver ink.

Thanks for the heads up :)

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but anyone have any idea where the art for the Chaos Theory labels come from?

ok, I got my Mar 13 09 bottle today, and whoa! Am I the only one who thinks the label is blood red with navy script? I wish my camera were working so I could show you! My phone camera, while adequate normally, is useless for color commenatary. :lol:

ok, I got my Mar 13 09 bottle today, and whoa! Am I the only one who thinks the label is blood red with navy script? I wish my camera were working so I could show you! My phone camera, while adequate normally, is useless for color commenatary. :lol:

Yep. Mine is a really brick or dried blood red with what appears to be navy script.

Photo was just posted on flickr.

Odd question: Does Phoenix Steamworks have more than one label (one for the first release from the Trading Post with shirt, one regular GC) or just one?