Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I've been poking around the Tech pages and shall now attempt a test. Here is (hopefully) a picture of the Dark Delicacies vintage bottles I bought.

I figured that these bottles are topical, but as a warning: Me = not a professional photographer, sorry.

phpcz6mu2PM.jpg

Woo hoo! I think it worked. Hmmmm... might go and post in the Tech area as I had to find help outside the forum (I have a Mac).

Ooh, pretty. My vintage and unreleased/prototypes were put in the mail to me today.. once I receive them I will put up some photos.

I'm still waiting on my two remaining lupercalia orders (now with agape) .. still a week off at this point I am guessing (snake charmer being back ordered and all) so no photos of Agape yet on my end. Soon!!

battery charged - here's Agape

agape.jpg

Ohhhhhhh I love it :wub2:

Having seen the pic and read the reviews, I'm so glad I bought a bottle!

battery charged - here's Agape

agape.jpg

:eek:

Ahhh...I wasn't even all that interested in Agape until I saw this label.Go Ask Alice has always been my forum skin of choice because I love anything Wonderland.I'm the worst at talking myself out of buying bottle just because of their labels!

the only danger-note for me was the vanilla cream, as cream too often turns sour on my skin. But I love all the other notes, and took a chance that Agapé will love me back. And the label makes me so happy I did -- now if mine will just arrive!

Oh my gosh...those are GORGEOUS! :eek:

They are lovely bottles. I think they look very...literary. :D

Sadly, half of them are not blending so lovely on my skin. :(

Oh my gosh...those are GORGEOUS! :eek:

They are lovely bottles. I think they look very...literary. :D

Sadly, half of them are not blending so lovely on my skin. :(

Awwwww crappy :'( I saw DD put some of the scents online, was going to pick up one or two but don't think any will work on me either.

The labels are beautiful though, I love that skull with ribbons (??) behind it. It sort of remidns me of the Haunted Mansion at Disney World :D

I love the labels, but sadly I fear only 4 of the 6 have any chance of working on me. I'm giving a pass on the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde pair.

Y'know, I wish I had more money and time and the skill to build things ... 'cause the Lab's labels are always so pretty that it would be cool to do a whole wall display of them, like the world's biggest spice rack, with every bottle ever made, all the pretty empties (in this 5ml style) lined up at once.

This is just a place holder until I can take a picture--

woah! the new 13 has a stealth label! It's solid black, with the word THIRTEEN in a distressed looking block serifed font across the bottom, in white. No date or anything, just THIRTEEN and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab underneath.

Edited by naeelah

This is just a place holder until I can take a picture--

woah! the new 13 has a stealth label! It's solid black, with the word THIRTEEN in a distressed looking block serifed font across the bottom, in white. No date or anything, just THIRTEEN and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab underneath.

so does that mean it might go for both "13" months this year? :umm:

Edited by unlaced