Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

What about the political party frimps? Do they have regular imp labels or are they different?

They are different. The GOP one has an elephant on it and the Green party has a grean earth w/leaves around it. Hopefully someone else can get a pic (my camera needs to be charged).

Nifty! I can't wait to get mine!!!

Thanks ever so much for the pictures!!!!

My election blends just came!

Here's some shiny new label art.

election-004-copy.jpg

I got a CnS for my Election Day bottles either Monday or Tuesday, can't remember which. I so hope they come in today! I bought 2 bottles of each (my usual for very special LEs and Lunacies) so I'm also hoping for the full political spectrum in imps!

I posted photos of the Election Day bottles and imps on flickr. All except Libertarian, which I somehow didn't get even though I ordered *10* of the Election Day bottles. *pout*

Also posted The Graveyard Book series, Carnaval Diabolique Act III, and some other assorted GC.

Nice to see the Election Day scents. :P Mine probably arrived today but I am out of town until Tuesday night so it will be a few more days before I can enjoy.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but since it's label related....

Is anyone else's Invasion of the Flesh Eating Reindeer really dark? I mean, so dark I can hardly see the reindeer and much of the writing. And it looks like something might be written in white on the left of the reindeer, but I can't tell.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but since it's label related....

Is anyone else's Invasion of the Flesh Eating Reindeer really dark? I mean, so dark I can hardly see the reindeer and much of the writing. And it looks like something might be written in white on the left of the reindeer, but I can't tell.

Mine is dark too -

ddscents.jpg

Thanks for posting these....I have been extremely curious as to what they looked like over the last few weeks!

:P

Mine is dark too -

ddscents.jpg

Sorry but that Reindeer looks like a dinosaur. :P (from that picture anyway)

ETA: I got my bottle yesterday and it's also very dark.

Edited by beachbabealways

OMG Banana Peel looks just TOO cool!!!! :P

The rest of the graveyard book blends kickin' labels

graveyard3.jpg

graveyard2.jpg

Oh man.. Floating Brain looks awesome! I may have to buy another just for that kick butt label.. and I totally thought that was a T-Rex a la Jurassic Park on Flesh Eating Reindeer too! :P

Oh man.. Floating Brain looks awesome! I may have to buy another just for that kick butt label.. and I totally thought that was a T-Rex a la Jurassic Park on Flesh Eating Reindeer too! :P

I know, right? :D (Bolding above by me)

ETA: Anyone have pics of Crimson Christmas?

Edited by beachbabealways

I added all of the Dark Delicacies bottles today. And the Libertarian imp, which I was missing previously. :D
Thanks Twlight ... I love your gallery!!
I haven't seen it posted yet, so here's Moon of Small Spirits. So cute with the ghosties. :P MOSS1.jpg
Aw, how cute! I loved the label for Hungry Ghost Moon and kept it for awhile but I didn't like the scent. So it finally went to a more loving home. Have to learn to let them go ... no matter how cute the labels are. :D

Could someone pretty,pretty please (with a cherry SN on top!) post a photo of the Beaver'versary label?!!! :P