Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Ooo! Does anyone have pics of the WC specials yet?

here are the frottles. don't have the ecwc only blends though

ecwcfrotles.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of the new GC labels? I know they're still very very new but I'm really curious.

Did the lab change the labels for all GC's or are these just some new one's you are talking about?

Apparently there is a new standard GC label design? People saw it at the West Coast Will Call.

How many times can I edit? I don't know! Have the new GC labels already been discussed? A lot of the bottles out for testing had them, they look like mini aged scrolls - very nice!

what?!?!?? new labels for GCs?? :P

YES! They're very pretty. They're a dark cream/light tan with little scrolly edges. They're not on all of the GC bottles yet, but it's fun to see them show up on the sniffing bottles; see how fast they come in and how often the display bottles are changed.*

*how often can I say "bottles" in one sentence? Let's see. Bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles bottles.

Edited by dzurlady

Added two bath oils today -- Winter Maiden and Holiday Stress Relief. They are both soooo yummy. *goes off to roll in them*

As a note to people who are looking for photos of bottles in order to sell their item on eBay --

It is NOT COOL to steal (link to or copy) someone's photograph and use it in your eBay listing. I am more than happy to give permission for people to link to my photos if they ASK and if they credit me...

Edited by TwilightEyes

My new bottle of Black Opal arrived today (GC, obv) and it's the new-style label. It's very olde-stylee and much more superior to the previous in my opinion. Can't wait to see more!

Here you go:

(Sorry about quality but it's the best my phone camera could do).

newlabel.jpg

..really does it no justice whatsoever. :S

Edited by saracakes

tips for photos with camera phones. Like disposable box cameras their best depth of field is usually starts at about 4 feet. You can't do closeup photos with them The best thing to do is take a pic from further away and then crop the pic in photobucket or whereever.

Holy crap - I just noticed Major Andre's Tree atmospheric spray in your album, TwilightEyes.. That one's gorgeous! :P

(yeah, I'm slow on the draw)

As a note to people who are looking for photos of bottles in order to sell their item on eBay --

It is NOT COOL to steal (link to or copy) someone's photograph and use it in your eBay listing. I am more than happy to give permission for people to link to my photos if they ASK and if they credit me...

I agree with you totally ... that is so un-cool. However I have to say that it is very generous of you to allow someone if they ask you and give you credit.

When I sold on eBay (which has been forever and a day ago) I always wanted to use my own pic of the actual item so people can see exactly what they are getting. I just felt it was in both parties best interest.

I agree with you totally ... that is so un-cool. However I have to say that it is very generous of you to allow someone if they ask you and give you credit.

When I sold on eBay (which has been forever and a day ago) I always wanted to use my own pic of the actual item so people can see exactly what they are getting. I just felt it was in both parties best interest.

I've been guilty of using someone else's photo when reselling a bottle I bought from them, but that was a long time ago and before I finally had my own camera.

TwilightEyes is extremely generous for allowing this person (whom I've bought from before, and she's a good person but still...) to use her photos, even with credit given. It was very rude to just download and slap them up without even asking first. Very rude.

My order with Snake Charmer RR, Beaver'versary, and Candy Phoenix arrived. How friggin' cute is Beaver'versary? :P DSC_0002-3.jpg

Thank you for posting the pics.

Edited by beachbabealways

TwilightEyes is extremely generous for allowing this person (whom I've bought from before, and she's a good person but still...) to use her photos, even with credit given. It was very rude to just download and slap them up without even asking first. Very rude.

In her defense, she didn't know they were mine. They came up on google images. And she was very nice and agreed to credit me. :P

In her defense, she didn't know they were mine. They came up on google images. And she was very nice and agreed to credit me. :P

She didn't know they were yours, but she had to know they were somebody's. A BPAL fanatic, like she is. Somebody who loves BPAL enough to take pictures. I still call rudeness. But if you're ok with how it's shaken out...hey, that's ok too.

That Candy Phoenix label is beautiful!! I've been wanting to buy a bottle of it, and that's just giving me another reason... lol

Here you go:

(Sorry about quality but it's the best my phone camera could do).

newlabel.jpg

..really does it no justice whatsoever. :S

But it does give me more an idea of what it looks like, so thank you. :P

She didn't know they were yours, but she had to know they were somebody's. A BPAL fanatic, like she is. Somebody who loves BPAL enough to take pictures. I still call rudeness. But if you're ok with how it's shaken out...hey, that's ok too.

Totally agreed. Anything published on the web is copyrighted and people should be very careful if they are republishing without the owner's permission!

And today I got my hot little hands on Champagne & Roses, Champagne & Cigars, Champagne, Chocolate, & Cheap Sex, Ho Ho Ho, Egg Nog Latte, Moon of Small Spirits and Bitch (!!), and added them to flickr. :P

Edited by TwilightEyes