Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

A closer look at the DD Pulp Horror artwork that I did now available at my LJ:

http://jenniferrodgers.livejournal.com/46503.html

It's great seeing those up close, Jennifer! You are so talented. :D

word. Thank you for posting them, because all I had to work with for icons were totally horrific pretty bad scans of my own bottles. :lol:

oh, pretty, Tramp! I was expecting mine today but the Post Office didn't feel like bringing them. :P Now I am even more excited - I really love the colors and the stylized flowers.

I was going to get a bottle of "Butterflies and Plovers" for my kid, cause it sounds like a scent she would like, however, now that I see its along the lines of the "secret amusements"... is it kid safe or do I need to buy a pretty "perfume bottle". Does anyone have a pic of it?

Edit: Uh, yeah. Found a pic. Um.... I think that new store by the AMC sells pretty pretty little bottles with butterflies. yay! :blink:

Edited by Tigrrrlily

The unity set is gorgeous! The art reminds me of old Disney fairy tale movies like Sleeping Beauty, which is wonderful because I think that sort of style is downright magical. I can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for posting Tramp!

Tramp, you always get your oils so fast! What is your secret?? ;)

I just got my BPTP order today and added photos of Unity and Lupanar to the photo stream. :D

Tramp, you always get your oils so fast! What is your secret?? ;)

I'm doing the whole lab. Its a lot of work but does have it's benifits

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone have a picture of Earth Ox?
Here it is:P10000881.jpg Just got yesterday!
box of chocolates pic chocolates.jpg
Oh- its so good to have a birthday in February-WANT!!!! These are so pretty!! Edited by Tigrrrlily

Now I know that I definitely NEED the chocolates. How sweetly cute and romantic they look!

Thanks for the first look @ Miller Vs. California too, angelicruin!

Somebody must post the pictures of the Ode to Afrodite!

If someone has already, I apologise, but I just can't seem to find any pictures!

If someone has already, I apologise, but I just can't seem to find any pictures!

postcards.jpg

postcards.jpg

*DOOooooooooooooolllllls*