Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Finally got photos of the Yules taken and posted to flickr, along with Sugar Skull spray, scrubs, Snake Pit, Ladies of the Grindhouse, and some other various things here and there. And a couple of new postcards. Hopefully I will have Toad Hall by the end of the week (along with Snow White spray) and I'll get some photos of those posted. :D

Could you please post a link? I went to flickr and searched by your forum name, but couldn't find them

It's in her sig :P.

Oh, OK, thanks. I have the forum set to the work skin with no signatures or avatars so I can look in "discreetly" while I'm at work.

Finally got photos of the Yules taken and posted to flickr, along with Sugar Skull spray, scrubs, Snake Pit, Ladies of the Grindhouse, and some other various things here and there. And a couple of new postcards. Hopefully I will have Toad Hall by the end of the week (along with Snow White spray) and I'll get some photos of those posted. :D

Could you please post a link? I went to flickr and searched by your forum name, but couldn't find them

It's in her sig :P.

Oh, OK, thanks. I have the forum set to the work skin with no signatures or avatars so I can look in "discreetly" while I'm at work.

Weird, for some reason not all of the messages in this thread are being mailed to me! Sorry!

My flickr BPAL area. :D

Has anyone posted pictures of the Marchen series? I'm curious if the labels have unique artwork or lettering as compared to the usual GC labeling.

Has anyone posted pictures of the Marchen series? I'm curious if the labels have unique artwork or lettering as compared to the usual GC labeling.

I have bottles of Prunella and Serpents... and they both have regular GC labels on them.

Thanks for posting those! I love the labels on the Graveyard series. Mine should be in on Monday. Do you have any more pics of other Graveyard bottles?

Thanks for posting those! I love the labels on the Graveyard series. Mine should be in on Monday. Do you have any more pics of other Graveyard bottles?

Those are all I have for now! I should get more on monday. Can't wait to get them. These 3 are great

*waits patiently for Graveyard bottle CNS* And the Election scents too!!

Argh!

I have a couple of the Marchen's too, and like said above, they are GC labels.

I just finished uploading quite a few pics from 2006 with a few from 2004 and 2005.

And Act V. And some yarn.

I love this thread! The labels are awesome. Thank you especially for the Graveyard book pics. I love that book. :P

I'll try to post a few pics when my camera isn't acting up. But, I don't see a point as Twilight Eyes has pics of everything. Not that I;m complaining. :D

I love this thread! The labels are awesome. Thank you especially for the Graveyard book pics. I love that book. :P

I'll try to post a few pics when my camera isn't acting up. But, I don't see a point as Twilight Eyes has pics of everything. Not that I;m complaining. :D

pshaw, I don't have everything! I can't wait to see Pics of the Dark Delicacies new stuff!!!

Ms. Rodgers did the art for the Graveyard Book labels, dontchaknow. We friggin' LOVE them! =D

Ms. Rodgers did the art for the Graveyard Book labels, dontchaknow. We friggin' LOVE them! =D

They are wonderful indeed. I wish she had done the illustrations for the book itself -- I really don't care for the Dave McKean drawings.

Is it wrong how much I'm into the artwork for Piper at the Gates of Dawn? I think it might be... :P :D

I thought I picked up her vibe, based on the illustration on the Graveyard Book page and the awesome Sleepy Hollow labels! Outstanding job, Jennifer :P

I agree with oakmoss - as much as I like Dave McKean, the GB illustrations didn't click with me the way Jennifer's artwork does.

They are wonderful indeed. I wish she had done the illustrations for the book itself -- I really don't care for the Dave McKean drawings.

Oh, but the Chris Riddell drawings in the UK young adult edition are wonderful! Go check it out on Amazon.uk....(I had mine shipped to California.)