Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

While previous incarnations of our Pink Moon have been a celebration of the first blooms of spring, this year’s scent is a strawberry smackdown: sugar-swirled strawberry milk with frothed marshmallow cream.

Edited by doomsday_disco

I was really excited to try this one the minute I read the description and I’m very happy with it. The strawberry goes on strong and tart but has an immediate dry down to something sweet and fluffy and pink. 

This smells exactly like it’s described: it’s a glass of baby pink sugary sweet strawberry milk, not a seed to be found, topped with a dollop of thick marshmallow cream (stiff peaks!) It’s pretty and unpretentious, the olfactory equivalent of getting a fond smile with a little head tilt. Oh, you. 

I hope it lasts, otherwise I’ll need to grab another bottle because I know I’ll be reaching for this again this summer. 

Edit: It's been four hours and it's still going strong. I have the ceiling fan on and wow, it's wafting and beautiful. A second bottle is a must. This is just too pretty to imagine a world without Pink Moon in it.

Edit: I'm nine hours in and it's mostly faded to a nice fluffy strawberry milk. I'm really impressed at the longevity. Unexpectedly my favorite blend this year. Pretty pink girl smells.

Edited by tigermilking