Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Nasty Woman

Nasty Woman: black fig and patchouli, filthy bourbon vanilla, honeyed amber oud, and loukhoum.

In the bottle: Patchouli up front, something musky (the oud?), and deep down, the round sweetness of the fig.

On my skin:

Wet, it's patchouli and fig in equal amounts, with patchouli very quickly snatching the dominant role. At this stage, it's earthy and almost smoky.

Ultimately, the fig does come out to play a little bit on me, but overall, the blend remains a sweet, smoky scent.

Sadly, it's not a scent that's quite "me" so I don't have occasion to use Nasty Woman all that much.

On me, Nasty Woman starts off strong on the black fig and black patchouli, with some of the honeyed part of the honeyed amber oudh. I get a bit of the rose water part of the loukhoum once dry, but after a while, it's all about the black fig, black patchouli, and the oudh. The vanilla is barely there on me, trying to smooth things over. This is a very dark scent with strong throw and great staying power.

This isn't something I could see myself wearing as I tend to prefer scents with more sweetness to them, but I am really glad that I was able to try it! :)

Wet: Fig overpowers everything, with an interesting bourbon scent.  Figs soaking in spirits- it's probably the honey amber scent.

Dry: The fig dies down and the amber and vanilla come forward, with a subtle earthy spice that must be the patchouli. They all mix very well together.  The overall power of the scent also backs off a bit, not strong but not subtle either.

I was pleasantly surprised by this blend! I was wary about purchasing without sampling, but I knew the money would be going to two good organizations.