Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

Should I go to CC or the lab for this problem?

I've gotten my order - so extremely fast I'm giddy with happiness - but the .5 ml I ordered was replaced with an imp but I still paid the .5 ml price.

Edited by Poe

I've gotten my order - so extremely fast I'm giddy with happiness - but the .5 ml I ordered was replaced with an imp but I still paid the .5 ml price.

email the lab, their customer service would be happy to help get this resolved for you.

email the lab, their customer service would be happy to help get this resolved for you.

Thank you!

You should email the lab's customer service. answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com :D

ETA - That was odd that I viewed Poe's post as new, but it had been up for a bit. :P Oh well, it already has been answered.

Edited by portalkat

The order I placed for Harvest Moon, Hellhound, and Sticky Pillowcase was cancelled & refunded. :P I have no idea why. Now the funds are being held and I have no money to reorder them. By the time I do, 2 of them will be gone.

I want to cry.

oh no! you have paypal I suppose :P

I have problems with it all of the time..

when it s being hold you can not do anything!

so sorry for you sweety

oh no :P can you email the lab and see what happened? :D

I just emailed. I had emailed them before about whether or not I could add a couple things on and they told me I would have to go in and cancel and resubmit the order. I decided not to do that because I didn't want to run into the issue of having funds held and having my order bumped down. :D

ETA: I think I may have figured out what happened. Oh well, I was able to get some pp together and replace the order. If I have to wait a bit longer....well, it will just add to the excitement, right? LOL

Edited by Femme_Fatale

The order I placed for Harvest Moon, Hellhound, and Sticky Pillowcase was cancelled & refunded. :P I have no idea why. Now the funds are being held and I have no money to reorder them. By the time I do, 2 of them will be gone.

I want to cry.

I had the same problem ordering CT yesterday! It said return to merchant. I email the lab last night ... no answer...

is there a better email address then answers@bpal? I still haven't heard a response...

No that's the only one. Due to the volume of emails we get, it may take a little while for someone to get back to you, but everything will be answered.

is there a better email address then answers@bpal? I still haven't heard a response...

No that's the only one. Due to the volume of emails we get, it may take a little while for someone to get back to you, but everything will be answered.

Ok! I've just been super lucky before in terms of response time :P Things are probably a little crazy at the lab right now though! thank you for answering my question

Edited by readiness

Yesterday I placed my first BPAL order in a couple of years through CCNow. Today, spam offers from CCNow are starting to show up in my mailbox. I tried to unsubscribe, and got a blank page with nothing more than "This email address is not on file." I went to the order check page on CCNow's website, and there is no place to unsubscribe. Anyone know what to do about this. It's reeeally annoying!

Tonie

knittergeek, a few people were complaining about this in the Buyer Beware thread (actually starting here). Apparently there's a very easily passed over checkbox that defaults to allow CCNow to spam you, and if you don't see it and uncheck it during your order, they spam away. I'm not sure what to do about it after being subscribed, though, especially with what you're saying about the unsubscribe link not working. :P

knittergeek, a few people were complaining about this in the Buyer Beware thread (actually starting here). Apparently there's a very easily passed over checkbox that defaults to allow CCNow to spam you, and if you don't see it and uncheck it during your order, they spam away. I'm not sure what to do about it after being subscribed, though, especially with what you're saying about the unsubscribe link not working. :D

Wonderful :P Not sure if it'll fix it, but I'll try blacklisting them on my e-mail server and print any future order information directly from the browser. If I could find a way to change the e-mail address they have I could just change it to one of my spam accounts.

Thanks for the info!

Tonie

i'm sure this is answered elsewhere in this thread but i'm "search"-challenged. what does "order shipped" on the CCnow status page mean? i have a feeling that it doesn't really mean it's shipped since i haven't gotten a CNS. is this what people mean when their order has "harvested"?

i'm sure this is answered elsewhere in this thread but i'm "search"-challenged. what does "order shipped" on the CCnow status page mean? i have a feeling that it doesn't really mean it's shipped since i haven't gotten a CNS. is this what people mean when their order has "harvested"?

Yes, exactly! The orders get harvested from CCNow and end up showing as "shipped". Harvesting essentially means that the Lab has your order in queue to be packed. You can usually plan on getting a CnS shortly (anywhere from a day to a week, perhaps?) after being harvested. I like to view it as a preliminary sign that a CnS isn't far behind. =)

So here's my queston.

I made an order on 8-17. The CC Now status page sys "Shipped 8-28" but I haven't got a CnS from the Lab, nor have I seen my order. (I don't usually go by what CCNow says, but it's been a while and I'm checking all information.) The Lab says they're packed through 8-16, and I know they've been a little (!) distracted, what with the baby and all, but do you think it would be OK to send an email to them at this point, checking on the status of my order?

Never ever ever believe CCNow's "Shipped" status. It only means that the Lab has harvested your order to start working on it. Read the last few posts just above yours. :P Give the Lab a little while longer. As you said, the packed through status is only through 8/16. I wouldn't start worrying until packed through is updated to some date after yours, or if the Click-n-Ship thread seems to steadily be a week or more beyond your order date.

Edited by angharad

Does CCNow regularly save cookies of when you're browsing your order and send those to the company rather than the final order? I think that's what happened to me as the order I received looks more like my browsing order than my actual order.

Oh well, back to Paypal for ordering I guess.

Edited by Summerpixy

Does anyone know how fast the answers address is replying to things lately? I ran into a problem with the forum only scent I ordered yesterday: CCNow says I typed my security code wrong. Of course, they didn't e-mail me about it until after I went to bed last night. Grr. I e-mailed the lab this morning to see if I could resubmit (CCNow gives me a link and says the order is "pre-approved" but I don't know if that will actually apply to such limited edition scents.) I'm kind of afraid that the answers address is usually swamped with questions and that they won't see mine for a day or two, by which time the answer wouldhave to be "no you can't resubmit the order." I'm tempted to just resubmit and hope for the best, knowing they can always refund my money if the answer is no...but I also don't want to look greedy and presumptuous. I'd really rather have their blessing first...

I emailed answers@blackphoenix last night, since I accidently sent paypal with the wrong address, and without stating which bottles I wanted. :P Bill just sent me back a response about a half hour ago, so those emails are definitely getting checked. :D

I emailed answers@blackphoenix last night, since I accidently sent paypal with the wrong address, and without stating which bottles I wanted. :P Bill just sent me back a response about a half hour ago, so those emails are definitely getting checked. :D

Thank you! If I don't hear form them by the end of the day I'll just give up my hope. But it's nice to know they're looking.

and now that the election scents are back up for another 30-something hours, you should be absolutely safe as far as that goes, kaki. =)

Every time I order, the C&S either fails to arrive or I get it the day after my order arrives. I know my last order shipped 11/29 from the CC Now site but still no C&S.

Is it just me?