Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

:P I have a feeling this was mentioned elsewhere... I know I emailed the lab a while back when I had a similar problem with Oblivion.

If you want to order NOW, you've got two options:

1- order via paypal

2- order any GC scent through CCNow and state in the notes section that you would like Oblivion and are having trouble ordering it through CCNow.

Enjoy! Oblivion is LOVELY!

CcNow doesn't seem to like some of our skus. =P As soon as we can, we're going to try and fix all the errant ones.

I had the same problem as dorothy_humbird. I made an order yesterday and I didn't get an email confirmation. I checked my email and all the junk folders and everything, but still nothing. What should I do?

I had the same problem as dorothy_humbird. I made an order yesterday and I didn't get an email confirmation. I checked my email and all the junk folders and everything, but still nothing. What should I do?

Just gonna quote myself from above cos it's easier. :P

If CCNow definitely made a charge to your account, I'd contact them here with what information you do have, since it's their auto emailer that's apparently randomly screwy and not the Lab's. They should be able to provide you with order details...

It seems I'm not the only one with this problem. I placed my order for 6 imps on April 21, and on April 23 CCNow said that it was "shipped," and the money was taken out of my bank account that day. It's now May 4 and I'm really hoping I'll get my package by May 14 because I go on vacation from May 15 to May 22. No one except my brother's girlfriend will be here between that time, but I can't really trust her to bring it into the house for me right away since she works all the time. I don't want perfume oils sitting out in the heat for very long. It'll be 21 days by then that CCNow will have deducted the payment from my bank account. In someone else's experience who has ordered from BPAL/CCNow for a while, is it likely I'll get my order by then? I've seen some people say that it has taken as long as two months for them to get their order. Is this common, or is there an average amount of time it takes? I live in southeastern Pennsylvania, if that helps.

Edited by Queen Mab

I got a click-n-ship last night for an order I placed on April 13. So it looks to me like the turnaround time is around 3 weeks right now. Check the CnS thread under Bpal Chatter for an idea of where things are in the queue...

From what I've gathered, the lab harvests orders weekly, I think -- so, you may have an order sit there for a while in pending status (from the authorization) or it may go through quickly. I just reverified this with my online banking. Two charges cleared for me on April 16: one order was made for Milk Moon on 4/3, the other was made for 13 on 4/13. I THINK this means that they're going to start work on that batch of orders. I could be making this up though, too.

FWIW, of the orders I got charged for on April 16, I received the CnS for my April 3 order on April 27, and I received the CnS for the 4/13 order on 5/3. I made another order with the trading post (which will be on a different schedule) yesterday, and it's still in pending status.

So, no real answers for you, but given the order was made during a non-peak time (like, not when there was a huge update) I suspect it may come pretty quickly once they get through the orders made around the time 13 was released. Turnaround time seems to be around 3 weeks right now, and I know I get my orders within 2 days of the CnS.

My friends and I are trying to place an order, but when we tried to add Oblivion to our cart, we got the following message:

Invalid Product

Product ID: ZN01 is not on file

Please use the Return link, and try again.

If this problem persists, contact the administrator of the Web site where you are shopping.

What should we do? We're ordering some scents that will disappear soon (the Dogs Playing Poker, Blue/Rose Moon) and want to include Oblivion in the order. Should we substitute another bottle, and ask for Oblivion in the comments? I know that substitutions are generally Not Done, but we just discovered this problem and only have a few more hours to place the order. :P

Just substitute another bottle that is priced the same, and let them know in the Comments section of the order what you really want. That's different than a substitution, because it's not after the fact, eh?

Or, order through Paypal. :P

How embarrassing to have to admit something like this.

I wanted to pay through Paypal, but read the caution on the front page after the fact - I'd already gone ahead and finished paying through Paypal via CCNow.

BPAL will still get the money and my order information, won't it?

Yes they will get your order. It's discouraged because paypal and ccnow both take out cuts so the lab gets less of their money.

I placed an order with the lab via CCNow & had the charge post to my account, then two days later it completely disappeared. Anyone have an idea what's gone on?

Yeah, CCNow does that sometimes. It's still authorized to charge your account, but the charge won't go through until the Lab harvests your order from CCNow's servers. 'S weird, but CCNow is kinda crappy like that.

Thanks, Morrighana! Sorry for my late response. :P

I solved the problem by cancelling the order & will henceforth avoid CCNow.

I know that CCNow charges you when the Lab harvests the orders from it...

Is there any way to know when they do so? I made an order for Blue Moon this weekend and it still hasn't shown up on my bank account (I'm just a little paranoid because I can't re-order Blue Moon).

Am I being just a tad too paranoid?

Did you get an email confirming your order from CCNow? If so, don't worry. (You can use the link it contains to review the order, too) If not, worry, and email the Lab to see if there's any evidence of that transaction on their end, because if there isn't, your order wasn't processed by CCNow.

HI all,

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong forum, it did not seem to fit the FAQ mold so i stuck it here.

I placed my first ever bpal order yesterday using CCNOW. Of course being so excited about it today i went back to the BPAL site to browse some more and i see an announcement up to not use CCNOW. What do I do? I'm scred i won't get mey order now?

Thanks

Amy

HI all,

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong forum, it did not seem to fit the FAQ mold so i stuck it here.

I placed my first ever bpal order yesterday using CCNOW. Of course being so excited about it today i went back to the BPAL site to browse some more and i see an announcement up to not use CCNOW. What do I do? I'm scred i won't get mey order now?

Thanks

Amy

Hi Amy, the best thing to do would be to e-mail the lab (answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com) and explain the situation; they'll tell you what to do.

Edited by Mrs.Black

Yes, the announcement is only for people using PayPal. I think the lab has to pay big fees for CCNow orders. If you're going to pay with PayPal, they ask that you place the order directly through PayPal and avoid CCNow altogether. I messed up once and did the PayPal through CCNow thing, and my order went through just fine. So I imagine your order will be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. And if you'll be paying with PayPal, next time just log into your PayPal account and put your order in the comments area. I always total the order up in CCNow anyway, just to get the amount correct. :P

Yes, the announcement is only for people using PayPal. I think the lab has to pay big fees for CCNow orders. If you're going to pay with PayPal, they ask that you place the order directly through PayPal and avoid CCNow altogether. I messed up once and did the PayPal through CCNow thing, and my order went through just fine. So I imagine your order will be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. And if you'll be paying with PayPal, next time just log into your PayPal account and put your order in the comments area. I always total the order up in CCNow anyway, just to get the amount correct. :P

Thanks so much, I did the same I used paypal thru CCNOW, I guess I should have slowed down in my excitment to place an order and read more carefully.

Thank you to all who answered.

Yes, the announcement is only for people using PayPal. I think the lab has to pay big fees for CCNow orders. If you're going to pay with PayPal, they ask that you place the order directly through PayPal and avoid CCNow altogether. I messed up once and did the PayPal through CCNow thing, and my order went through just fine. So I imagine your order will be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. And if you'll be paying with PayPal, next time just log into your PayPal account and put your order in the comments area. I always total the order up in CCNow anyway, just to get the amount correct. :D

Thanks so much, I did the same I used paypal thru CCNOW, I guess I should have slowed down in my excitment to place an order and read more carefully.

Thank you to all who answered.

i did the same thing with my most recent orders (three times *ahem*), so don't worry. you could've been sillier (like me). the guilt is only mildly crippling. :P

I was placing an order for Beaver Moon and 2 imps.I went and did the CC Now thingy,went to pay and my computer hung due to a rain storm here.I hit submit to go to PayPal and I got a message that PayPal would send me a email.Is that right??? I have done orders before withh CC Now and never had a problem before.I dont even have a order number to email anyone and I dont want to get stuck with multiple orders.Any help would be great!

I placed a CC-Now order last week and it canceled, saying my card was expired even though it is not. :P

My order this morning is having payment issues. I swears, I will use Paypal in the future. I can't deal with this.