Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

The CCNow shipping status is the source of lots of confusion - it actually means that CCNow has sent the orders to the Lab, not that the Lab has physically shipped it to you (apparently, CCNow batches the orders periodically instead of sending them one at a time &/or in real time). You should receive a USPS Click 'n Ship via e-mail when your order ships from the Lab (and I wouldn't be surprised if you got one soon, I just got an October 4 order).

Of course I have no idea why you haven't received a response from the Lab, but it may be that customer service is very backed up from some of the comments I've read here & there. Be sure to check your spam folders in case it grabbed an e-mail from the Lab. (And I use the folders function in Gmail and it sometimes sorts things into folders where I don't expect them to be, so that might be something to check too). Hope you get your order soon!

CCNow shows "shipped" when the Lab has your order, but does it show anything else if the Lab has physically shipped it out? I ordered on October 2nd and haven't received a CnS, and it seems (from the CnS thread) that internationals from that date have gone out -- in fact, judging by the CnS thread the lab is caught up until October 11th.

What would be a reasonable amount of time before e-mailing the Lab to check on my order? Feels like it got skipped.

The CCNow shipping status is the source of lots of confusion - it actually means that CCNow has sent the orders to the Lab, not that the Lab has physically shipped it to you (apparently, CCNow batches the orders periodically instead of sending them one at a time &/or in real time). You should receive a USPS Click 'n Ship via e-mail when your order ships from the Lab (and I wouldn't be surprised if you got one soon, I just got an October 4 order).

Thanks for clearing that up.

I only placed my order on the 23rd, but the CCNow site has said 'shipped' for a little while now.

After reading through the other threads, I was anticipating a month's wait ... so the 'shipped' confused me ... and made me wonder if I'd missed something. :eek:

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not, but thought I would see if this has happened to anyone before. I used the CC checkout when I placed my order on November 5. My bank is showing a pending charge yesterday and today both in the amounts of my purchase, then a pending credit for the total that will be posted tomorrow. *scratching head*

Not sure what that is about. I think I will keep an eye on it and see if it resolves itself, otherwise I may email BPAL in the morning.

This is why I don't use ccnow. I place all orders via paypal. :huh?:

Lesson learned, I think. I had used them once before, last year, and didn't have any problems. Sigh. I really hope this doesn't delay my order in any way.

I think it's a check that CCNow runs to make sure the charge will go through ok. I remember reading about it somewhere on the forums. Did you try looking through the FAQs?

I had posted this in another forum, but someone directed me to ask here. I did some searching, and found similar topics, but not exactly my situation.

I checked my bank account and see that the amount of my order was deducted yesterday and today. Then I see a pending credit in the amount of both charges added together. When I check my CC order status it says shipped.

But the charges/credits cancel each other out, so no money has actually been paid. Has anyone seen this before?

I had posted this in another forum, but someone directed me to ask here. I did some searching, and found similar topics, but not exactly my situation.

I checked my bank account and see that the amount of my order was deducted yesterday and today. Then I see a pending credit in the amount of both charges added together. When I check my CC order status it says shipped.

But the charges/credits cancel each other out, so no money has actually been paid. Has anyone seen this before?

I wanted to chime in and mention that I noticed this on my online bank statement as well. It was for my most recent order that hasn't shipped yet; however, I did receive a CnS for my oldest order (which was a little more expensive). I dunno if my order being shipped will be charged tomorrow & the earlier credit/charge was a mistake.

I've had that happen a couple of times before. I've never had an order delayed or anything. I don't really know what that's all about, but it's always turned out alright for me in the end.

This is happening to me too, except I think the charge is for my most recent order, but the order number seems to correspond with my earliest order (which costs a little more)?

I cross posted in the FAQ Forum, under the thread marked CC problems, etc (I think that was what it was called).

It seems to be no reason for panic just yet, just some weird thing that the company does when they send out your order to BPAL. Or that's what I'm getting from it anyway.

This is a problem with CCnow in my humble opinion. When you order through them with a cc, there is a pending charge set up. This charge then falls off and when your order actually ships the card gets charged...sometimes showing as a double charge and then the extra amount will correct itself. I'm not sure why they can't just charge you and be done with it, but it wreaks havoc on my finances if I ever forget that this happens. Now, I may be wrong, but this is what has always happened to me...at least 10 times. I hope this was helpful...I am far from a CCnow guru. :)

This is a problem with CCnow in my humble opinion. When you order through them with a cc, there is a pending charge set up. This charge then falls off and when your order actually ships the card gets charged...sometimes showing as a double charge and then the extra amount will correct itself. I'm not sure why they can't just charge you and be done with it, but it wreaks havoc on my finances if I ever forget that this happens. Now, I may be wrong, but this is what has always happened to me...at least 10 times. I hope this was helpful...I am far from a CCnow guru. :)

Well, I actually have enough in the bank to cover it, so I wouldn't mind if they corrected it. But it appears I was charged twice, then that total amount was actually credited back to me. So I haven't been charged at all. Strange..

Well, I actually have enough in the bank to cover it, so I wouldn't mind if they corrected it. But it appears I was charged twice, then that total amount was actually credited back to me. So I haven't been charged at all. Strange..

Yes, the same thing just happened to me. They will re-charge you once your order shows as shipped in CCNow (is my understanding).

Yeah, every time I've used CCNow it's done something weird like that, so I just use PayPal all the time now.

CCNOW keeps timing out for me...it is just because so many are using it now? Every time I try to add something to my cart, it refuses to load :(

CCNOW keeps timing out for me...it is just because so many are using it now? Every time I try to add something to my cart, it refuses to load :(

I just checked out and it seems to be working now.

I placed my order for Leather Phoenix a couple hours ago via CCNow, but it came back a few minutes ago saying I messed up my cc information. I fixed it and thus placed another order with the correct cc info (turns out I put the wrong expiration date, go me), and it created another order number.

When the lab goes through orders, will they see that my bad order and good order are linked, or will I just get sent to the back of the line with my good order?

Yep this just happened to me, too. But when it shows up the second time, does that mean you're close to getting a CnS?

Considering how badly this just messed up my monthly budgeting, I'll be using Paypal for future Lab orders!

I feel like CCNow follows the same principles that gas stations, restaurants, and hotels do - you get authorized before you actually pay to make sure you have the funds. Try using a debit card at a restaurant and go home and check your holds - the number's not going to match what you paid unless it's some kind of weird coincidence, because they run the card before they come back for you with the invoice where you can write how much of a tip you want to put on there. It's the same thing at gas stations - you swipe the card before you have any kind of clue what your total is going to be. It makes sense for those kinds of companies to authorize to see what kind of funds you have since they have no idea what you're going to spend. However, it is a little strange for that kind of system to be used for a company like the Lab, since we know what the charge is going to be off the bat because we put it in a shopping cart and came up with a total. I really would be interested in finding out why the Lab decided to use this kind of payment system.

Hi, all!

I just have a quick question regarding a recent order, and I thought maybe someone here could ease my nerves... :nervous:

My wonderful hubby ordered Blackbear Moon for me the last night it was up (either Jan. 15th or 16th), and CCNow still has it listed as "awaiting shipment." However, I've noticed that others who ordered BBMoon on the 16th have already received their order. I know the lab hasn't even gotten the ticket yet, and I guess I'm worried because the Lunacies are up for a very limited time, and I would just be broken-hearted if they couldn't fill it because they received the order so late! :cry2:

I also placed an order on the 13th and it got here super fast! Am I just worried for no reason at all???

Thanks!!

Edited by Glambie

Hi, all!

I just have a quick question regarding a recent order, and I thought maybe someone here could ease my nerves... :nervous:

My wonderful hubby ordered Blackbear Moon for me the last night it was up (either Jan. 15th or 16th), and CCNow still has it listed as "awaiting shipment." However, I've noticed that others who ordered BBMoon on the 16th have already received their order. I know the lab hasn't even gotten the ticket yet, and I guess I'm worried because the Lunacies are up for a very limited time, and I would just be broken-hearted if they couldn't fill it because they received the order so late! :cry2:

I also placed an order on the 13th and it got here super fast! Am I just worried for no reason at all???

Thanks!!

I got my CnS before CCNow said it had even shipped to the lab for my Blackbear Moon, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hi, all!

Thanks!!

I got my CnS before CCNow said it had even shipped to the lab for my Blackbear Moon, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh, that's great to know! Thanks so much for taking the time to respond! :D