Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lucymoonstar

CCNow Questions & Problems

ccnow has the worst problem resolution!

so, i made my order last lunacy, lots of gc stuff, the two lunacies some yules and phoenixes. well, for whatever reason, the order was declined and i didn't receive an e-mail telling me so. when i found out, i wrote to bpal and asked what might have been going on and bill told me that it was declined because the cvv number didn't match and to go ahead and re-submit it via the little link. cool. so i did. and it was declined again, though i did get an e-mail that time.

so utterly frustrated, i wrote to ccnow to ask what was going on, worked out the ordering with bill to place the lunacies order through paypal and i decided to just place a small order for the yules and phoenixes. my thinking was that i'd get my le's now and just add the gc stuff to a later order. so ccnow doesn't get back to me for a while. the new order went through and i breathed a nice happy lite sigh of contentment.

when ccnow did get back to me they tell my that my order did indeed go through and they give me the new order number: the order number for second order i made of just phoenixes and yules. there's only about 11 bottles and several hundred dollars to differentiate the two. so now i'm utterly convinced of their suckiness if they can't even tell which order i'm writing about (i replied to the billing problem e-mail which had all the important order numbers) and can't process credit cards correctly the first time.

gah!

ok, i am a newbie and i apologize if this sort of question has already been answered elsewhere...

from my obsessive stalking of the CnS thread, it seems that the lab is already up to jan 9 for filling orders. i placed orders on jan 8 and 11, and i noticed my credit card was charged for both orders yesterday. does this mean that the 2 orders will be shipped together (and closer to when they start filling jan 11 orders)? i just cant help myself from asking after this, although i am perfectly aware that people usually wait weeks for their orders. i want mine now now now, please. :P :D

They *probably* won't be shipped together, but they will likely ship soon, if orders around the 9th are being filled now. Keep an eye on your inbox!

'face palm'

I'm an idiot.

I was placing an order about a month ago, and using the website CCNow shopping cart, I thought "Oh! A paypal logo! I have money in my paypal account!" and promptly paid for my order with paypal using CCNow.

Wondering if I should email the lab because I hadn't gotten a C'n'S yet, I went back to check the website for contact information, and checked the FAQ, and lo and behold, there are all kinds of disclaimers to NOT use CCNow when paying with paypal.

I don't want to bother the nice labbies any more than is necessary.

How do I go about fixing this in a way that minimizes my own stupidity, and the amount of work the lab has to do?

Do I cancel the order through CCNow? Do I email the lab directly?

crimescenecleanup, the only reason they say not to use Paypal through CCNow is because they get hit with fees from both CCNow and Paypal, so they get less of your money. The order should have gone through just fine, but...at the same time, this topic says they've packed every order through January 12th, and it's been a while since that was updated. If you order was placed before the 12th, I'd go ahead and email the Lab just to check on it.

CC Now are jerks. I placed my leap year order today and a few hours later I got an email from them saying my order was cancelled because I used a stolen credit card!!!! I used my credit card I use every day and it is definitely not stolen. I checked my bank account and there is no problem. Has this ever happened to anyone? I guess I'll have to redo the order with Paypal. Jerks.

CC Now are jerks. I placed my leap year order today and a few hours later I got an email from them saying my order was cancelled because I used a stolen credit card!!!! I used my credit card I use every day and it is definitely not stolen. I checked my bank account and there is no problem. Has this ever happened to anyone? I guess I'll have to redo the order with Paypal. Jerks.

Just in case, have you called the bank? I once had someone try to use my credit card and my bank canceled it and next time I went to buy something, the person who put through my purchase got a message like the one you're saying. It didn't say anything online; I had to talk to them on the phone.

They had called me but I hadn't gotten the message in time; I had to get a new card issued.

Edited to clarify.

Edited by Delirium1009

I had a similar problem with both orders I tried to place today, I got emails saying my cards were declined. which is ridiculous, and my bank/cc company both told me the charges should have gone through with no problems.

So I just copied the bottles I wanted into a paypal order, and used the same total from the ccnow order.

but still really annoyed.

I had a similar problem with both orders I tried to place today, I got emails saying my cards were declined. which is ridiculous, and my bank/cc company both told me the charges should have gone through with no problems.

So I just copied the bottles I wanted into a paypal order, and used the same total from the ccnow order.

but still really annoyed.

I'm glad to know it wasn't just me! Stinks for both of us though, sorry to hear you had the same problem. Paypal here I come!

ccnow has done the same thing to me. there was this run of orders i placed in late december and early january which were all declined because the cvv number (apparently) didn't match. no matter that this is the same card i've been using for years and that all of my trading post orders went through just fine... when i tried to use the re-order link on the order page, they were all declined all over again. also, i hadn't gotten an e-mail telling me that they were declined so i was just going along waiting for my cns, i was dumb luck that i even checked the ccnow order page and saw they'd been declined. i just thank my lucky stars that bill was so helpful and patient with me while i re-placed all of my orders for the le's that had been in those orders.

and don't even get me started on ccnow's "customer service" when i tried to contact them about this problem...

:P

Hello,

I think this would be the right place to put this. If not please feel free to move it. I placed my order through CCnow I belive. But it showed on Paypal to. It said it shipped on March 7th and has not come yet. Should I have gotten it yet? This is my first order. I even placed two more orders just recently. Now I am worried that they are going to mess up.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Casey

There should be some sort of an explanatory note on the CCNow site letting people know that their "shipped" status does not have anything to do with whether your actual order shipped. It just means the order was accepted by the Lab for processing. Nothing has shipped until you receive a click & ship email from the USPS. Sometimes the click & ships aren't working, but the CCNow status still does not indicate the actual ship date. They don't point this out anywhere on the CCNow site though so it's a bit confusing for a lot of people. :D

To see where the lab is in processing check the "click & ship" thread, where it looks like they're up to about Feb. 29 right now. They should be up to March 7 soon!

If you're using Paypal, they suggest not checking out through CCNow though if you can avoid it. On the main BPAL page it asks that Paypal orders be placed directly through Paypal, and not through CCNow. It will still reach them but they get charged double fees or something like that. If I'm mistaken, someone please correct me! That's just how I remember it! :P

There should be some sort of an explanatory note on the CCNow site letting people know that their "shipped" status does not have anything to do with whether your actual order shipped. It just means the order was accepted by the Lab for processing. Nothing has shipped until you receive a click & ship email from the USPS. Sometimes the click & ships aren't working, but the CCNow status still does not indicate the actual ship date. They don't point this out anywhere on the CCNow site though so it's a bit confusing for a lot of people. :D

To see where the lab is in processing check the "click & ship" thread, where it looks like they're up to about Feb. 29 right now. They should be up to March 7 soon!

If you're using Paypal, they suggest not checking out through CCNow though if you can avoid it. On the main BPAL page it asks that Paypal orders be placed directly through Paypal, and not through CCNow. It will still reach them but they get charged double fees or something like that. If I'm mistaken, someone please correct me! That's just how I remember it! :D

Hey thank you! I hope they are on the March 7th orders soon :P . Well next time I will pay directly through pay pal! I do not want the lab to lose money.

If it says shipped on CCNow does that actually mean shipped? I haven't received a CnS yet but the money has been taken from my account. I can't remember what happened last time with my order :P

If it says shipped on CCNow does that actually mean shipped? I haven't received a CnS yet but the money has been taken from my account. I can't remember what happened last time with my order :P

No, that just means the lab harvested your order. You'll get a Click n Ship email from USPS when it's actually shipped.

If it says shipped on CCNow does that actually mean shipped? I haven't received a CnS yet but the money has been taken from my account. I can't remember what happened last time with my order :D

Read the post right above yours, hon, especially the part I bolded here:

There should be some sort of an explanatory note on the CCNow site letting people know that their "shipped" status does not have anything to do with whether your actual order shipped. It just means the order was accepted by the Lab for processing. Nothing has shipped until you receive a click & ship email from the USPS. Sometimes the click & ships aren't working, but the CCNow status still does not indicate the actual ship date. They don't point this out anywhere on the CCNow site though so it's a bit confusing for a lot of people. :)

If you're using Paypal, they suggest not checking out through CCNow though if you can avoid it. On the main BPAL page it asks that Paypal orders be placed directly through Paypal, and not through CCNow. It will still reach them but they get charged double fees or something like that. If I'm mistaken, someone please correct me! That's just how I remember it! :D

Hey thank you! I hope they are on the March 7th orders soon :P . Well next time I will pay directly through pay pal! I do not want the lab to lose money.

Ok, I am going to re-post this since my post seems to have been lost in the shuffle today.

I usually use paypal for ordering and I have read about the usual ccnow issues, but I couldn't find this one anywhere. On April 14th I ordered from the Trading Post using ccnow and my Master Card. I got a CnS from the Trading Post yesterday morning and according to that it was mailed and left LA last night at 9:44pm....BUT...according to ccnow, it is still awaiting shipment and I checked with my bank and my card has not been charged.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I was debating on if I should just wait it out a few days or if I should email Puddin. I just don't want to be totally overreacting here.

Help?

Ok, I am going to re-post this since my post seems to have been lost in the shuffle today.

I usually use paypal for ordering and I have read about the usual ccnow issues, but I couldn't find this one anywhere. On April 14th I ordered from the Trading Post using ccnow and my Master Card. I got a CnS from the Trading Post yesterday morning and according to that it was mailed and left LA last night at 9:44pm....BUT...according to ccnow, it is still awaiting shipment and I checked with my bank and my card has not been charged.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I was debating on if I should just wait it out a few days or if I should email Puddin. I just don't want to be totally overreacting here.

Help?

Okay, I know I responded to this already too... but it was lost along with your post it seems.

This did happen to me with a regular Lab order. My card wasn't charged until about 2 weeks after I got the order. I wouldnt worry about it. but I'm sure if you email Puddin he'd be happy to answer your question. There may or may not be anything he can do about it.

Whaa :P I just got an email from CCnow saying that they cancelled my Tiki order because my card is expired! It does expire in april.. but it is supposed to work up until may.. it's working everywhere else and I JUST got a new card in the mail a week or so ago.. can't remember if it was before or after tiki's went down b/c it was sent to my mom's house and I don't have it yet.. bah! I wouldn't mind except for my Blue Fires!!! I mean.. if they had declined it right away I would have just used my credit card.. but to email me a week later? I emailed the lab but I don't know if they will be able to do anything since the tikis have been taken down.. *sigh* maybe this is my sign to stop spending so much money.. but man I was going to use Blue Fire as my scent on my upcoming cruise with the bf. blah.

Anyone know if the lab will be able to re-order my stuff? I cant wait for their response...

Whaa :P I just got an email from CCnow saying that they cancelled my Tiki order because my card is expired! It does expire in april.. but it is supposed to work up until may.. it's working everywhere else and I JUST got a new card in the mail a week or so ago.. can't remember if it was before or after tiki's went down b/c it was sent to my mom's house and I don't have it yet.. bah! I wouldn't mind except for my Blue Fires!!! I mean.. if they had declined it right away I would have just used my credit card.. but to email me a week later? I emailed the lab but I don't know if they will be able to do anything since the tikis have been taken down.. *sigh* maybe this is my sign to stop spending so much money.. but man I was going to use Blue Fire as my scent on my upcoming cruise with the bf. blah.

Anyone know if the lab will be able to re-order my stuff? I cant wait for their response...

Well that's a bummer :/

I was always under the impression that cards still worked during the month they expire (ie: up to and good through April) -- but perhaps certain online billing systems take extra caution since there is such a high rate of credit card fraud on the internet? If your card has been working fine during April then it is most likely something on CCnow's end.

Well that's a bummer :/

I was always under the impression that cards still worked during the month they expire (ie: up to and good through April) -- but perhaps certain online billing systems take extra caution since there is such a high rate of credit card fraud on the internet? If your card has been working fine during April then it is most likely something on CCnow's end.

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure that's how its supposed to work, since I didn't even get a replacement card until a week or so ago (in the middle of april!). I understand if they don't want to take cards that are about to expire.. but at least tell me up front when I make the order! I do have to enter the expiration date after all. Woulda been happy to use another card. Oh well.. We'll see what happens!

Is anyone having any problems with CCNOW right now?

I placed an order the second that the shirts were up on BPTP and it was declined. I re-placed this morning with my debit card (which has plenty of money in the account) and CCNOW claims it was declined again.

wtf??

I even just checked the balance online and it's totally fine. I reordered with only one shirt, so the total is $26. My account has four figures in it.

I loathe PayPal. Sigh. But I'll have to use it if I can't get CCNOW working. Must make my lunacy order from the lab next!!

Edited by TwilightEyes