Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ElinaMakropulos

Oceans of Love and Millions of Kisses Bath Oil

OCEANS OF LOVE AND MILLIONS OF KISSES
Why can't they let a girl marry three men, or as many as want her, and save all this trouble?

Orange blossom and honey.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. The orange blossom is definitely floral, and the honey is not the same honey as in, say, Tomoe Gozen. It's more of a musky floral than anything else, lightly sweet but not cloying. I love it!

Yaaaay! I love this! This is exactly what I hoped it would smell like!

The honey isn't too sweet. It has the same smell as honey dust. You know, the kind that comes in a canister with a feather duster and you are supposed to have your lover lick it off your body?

The orange blossom note isn't white flowers with an orangey tinge, it's the smell of neroli oil.

I love this smell!

Not only is the scent perfect, but the bath oil itself is nice! I poured a small amount into my bath tonight and I could smell beautiful perfume wafting off the water. This is a welcome departure from other bath products I've tried that smell nice in the bottle but have little or no scent once in the water. The scent lasted all through my bath (and I was in there for a long time).

When I stepped out of the tub my skin felt so soft! The nicest part was that I could still detect the perfume lingering on my skin for an hour or so afterward.

One more thing- the label art is neat. The central art piece looks like an Harry Clarke's illustration of The Little Mermaid with the Sea Witch. Very nice!

I'm so pleased.

This actually smelled mostly like linden blossom to me: very sweet, floral, and just a touch of honey. It's pretty light, though. The scent is not heavy at all and quite floral.

This is just lovely and wonderful and as good as I was hoping it would be. One sniff of the opened bottle convinced me of that. :) It does smell like like honey (a light delicate clover honey, but not cloying or too sweet) and orange blossoms and perhaps even of the orange itself.

Do note that I haven't used this as a bath oil, but just as a "body lotion", as I'm a shower kind of gal.

So I put some on the back of my dry hand (skin there is very dry), and it soaked in slowly. In fact, this seems to be a smoother and silkier oil than the Pumpkin Pie Bath Oil. The scent is very citrus, tempted by a sweet light honey scent, and I think that the scent would be lovely any time of year. I may have to get another bottle of this. :)

Edited by Shollin

I NEED a second bottle of this.

It is pure neroli goodness, sweetly floral with a hint of citrus. In the bath the scent is soft and not overpowering, but gentle and relaxing. Also works great when mixed with TKO massage oil in the tub.

I've taken to applying it in the shower, too, hence the need for a second bottle.

Must stalk the forum for more bath oil recc's to make another order!

:thud: This is a bottle order for me. it starts as a light citrus, with a clover honey. As it dries, it becomes the scent of pure neroli oil and honey. Beautiful.

I love the BPTP bath oils - they're perfect for a spash of moisturizer and scent at the end of a shower (in addition to being a wonderful addition to my bathing ritual). I HAD to get it when I saw honey. Oceans smells a lot like Lush's Gorgeous/It's a Pleasure Treasure scent (orange blossoms / neroli), which I love. It is just gorgeous. I may need another bottle to stash away.... ;)

I have no bath so I just use the bath oils as a moisturizer and it works great. I just use a tiny bit and it sinks right in and my skin is very soft when I use it. And it smells great as well :yum: I do wish the honey part was stronger, I mostly smell the orange blossom. But it still smells lovely.

Oceans of Love and Millions of Kisses

In bottle: sharper orange blossom than Khrysee, but this has a lovely tea-like thing to it.

On skin: the honey note is really interesting here! Different to the sharp, acidic honey I got from Tomoe Gozen and disliked, this is sharp (though that’s more of an orange blossom sharpness, a citrus tang) but the scent is a lot gentler, and has a kind of beeswax or honeycomb thing to it-actually, I think it’s more like beeswax because this isn’t a sticky sweet honey. It’s a dry, almost crumbly honey scent, and yet it reminds me of a herbal tea of some kind…I know camomile isn’t listed but this gives me the impression of a warm, sunny, mellow tisane made with orange blossom, camomile and honey, with maybe a hint of tea as well. It’s golden and makes me think of the honeyed light at the end of a summer’s day, the golden tone of evening sunlight. It’s a very soothing scent. It’s beautiful enough to wear all over as a body oil and a lovely scent to wear layered with other scents like Khrysee or anything with notes like honey, amber, camomile, hay, orange blossom…this has so much potential. A simple yet beautifully effective golden scent. :wub2:

I love the scent of orange blossoms in the spring, and this is the best evocation of that I've found yet from the lab...the honey is just sweet enough and I too wish I had bought a second bottle.

I love this bath oil. The name alone makes me feel awesome when I'm using this, lol.

One of my favorite perfumes ever is Wylde Ivy's "Neroli Creme" (which is orange blossoms and vanilla cream), and Oceans of Love and Millions of Kisses smells a lot like that perfume. I love using this as a moisturizer and then spritzing on the Neroli Creme.

I don't get a lot of honey from this, just a hint of a floral-y honey in the bottle. In the bath and on my skin, Oceans of Love is all creamy, cool, sweet orange blossoms. Orange blossom smells like creamy, cool floral and orange candy on me. Lovely.

This makes for such a gorgeous, girly, romantic bath experience. :wub:

Mmm, honey & flowers :wub2:

I'm deeply, madly in love with this oil. I use it as a moisturizer and it leaves me cocooned in honey for hours, scenting everything I wear. It's a soft, sweet honey scent -not cloying like Tomoe Gozen or Athens- with hints of orange blossoms. Almost creamy. It makes me feel mellow and sexy, and I'm ridiculously sad that it's a LE. Why, oh why did I only buy one bottle? :cry2:

My sensitive, dry skin loves it as a moisturizer, it sinks in quickly and leaves me soft and pampered.

This is a lovely blend of floral orange and honey on my skin. I use as a perfume on my skin after showering mostly, as I don't do baths very often.

My bathroom still smells of this. I don't mind. :) It is as described on tin, more orange blossom than honey, and is lovely. I'm happy to own a bottle.

Oceans of Love and Millions of Kisses Bath Oil - Why did this have to be released when I went through my short-lived I-must-exhibit-self-control-and-not-buy-EVERY-bpal phase? It's so unfair!!! :cry2: Why? Because I just got a imp-size vial of it and it's GORGEOUS. I love it! I would slather it all over me every day if I had enough. I love the way the orange blossom and honey blend together, leaving it sweet, and floral, and slightly powdery, and very feminine, and just really, really lovely. Need more! :wub2:

Oh my!!! thud.gif I've been using this for several days and...I'm in love!!. I love orange blossoms but I was afraid to honey, because Bpal honey is not usually good in my skin, but this honey makes the orange blossoms scent more durable and more dense... which makes this scent turn truly , in goddesses nectar. 00001616.gif00001616.gif

I'm a huge fan of Dracula and Lucy Westerna, and I can't recall why I didn't purchase this when it came out. But I lucked out and got some from the Etsy shop. And I'm glad I did, because this is gorgeous!

The main note is a very floral orange blossom. I don't get any honey from this at all. The throw in the bath was moderate-to-light (although it did last through the whole bath) and as a moisturizer, it seems to be pretty strong.

This is a sweet, innocent, and playful scent. And I was amused that the label had one of my favourite Lucy quotes on it. :wub2:

Edited by TheIceMaiden

I've always been kind of fascinated by the character of Lucy Westenra and I love the smell of orange blossom, so when I saw this go up on etsy of course I had to buy it. I'm so glad I did, because it's just beautiful.

I get mostly orange blossom with just a touch of honey to deepen it up. For some reason this is an oil that I prefer to actually use in the bath, rather than as an after-shower moisturizer. It disperses wonderfully, scents the whole room, and leaves my skin really soft and touchable.

Lovely stuff. :wub2:

I was given a generous sample of this to try (thanks ReallyZeb!) and try it I did this morning in a perfect Saturday morning hangover-relief bath. The two notes are luscious and true and as always with BPTP bath oils, my skin was left feeling and looking amazing.

I have no idea why I passed this up when it was new and live, because I bought Lucy in Darkness atmo spray at the time, and especially since I love all things Dracula. I even named my cat Lucy (I already had a cat named Mina). Anyway, I was excited to snag a bottle of this off the recent Etsy update, and needless to say, I am not disappointed.

This is pretty much as described. The honey is a darker honey, not as light as the honey in Butterfly Nectar, but just as beautiful. The orange blossom lends a softly sweet floral, not really citrus, but definitely neroli. Again, when compared to Butterfly Nectar bath oil, there are similarities in that they are both pretty honeyed floral scents, but this one is, like Lucy, sweet with a sexiness coming through, and a hint in the honey of the darkness to come.

Oh, and since I use my bath oils as moisturizers, this one is also perfectly textured to smooth on and soak into my skin without leaving me greasy. And it layers perfectly with Jezebel perfume, if you want another comparison.

oh wow I love this! I love neroli, orange blossom and honey and that is just what this is. slightly honeyed neroli, so lovely. sometimes bpal's honey note can be strange on me but it behaves here, thankfully. it's still warm in California (mid-October) and this seems like a perfect scent for a warm summer night. perfect for tonight.

Well! Talk about your serendipity. I have been reading a thread about Neroli recommendations and thinking that I had not a clue what neroli actually smells like but looky here, I actually do!

If this be neroli, play on please. It is gorgeous.

I love this bath oil, it's like bathing in spring flowers, without the wallop that showy flowers sometimes pack (gardenia, I am looking at you).

I am enlightened.