Th' infernal dores, and on thir hinges great
Harsh Thunder, that the lowest bottom shook
Of EREBUS. She op'nd, but to shut
Excel'd her power; the Gates wide op'n stood,
That with extended wings a Bannerd Host
Under spread Ensigns marching might pass through
With Horse and Chariots rankt in loose array;
So wide they stood, and like a Furnace mouth
Cast forth redounding smoak and ruddy flame.
Before thir eyes in sudden view appear
The secrets of the hoarie deep, a dark
Illimitable Ocean without bound,
Without dimension, where length, breadth, and highth,
And time and place are lost; where eldest Night
And CHAOS, Ancestors of Nature, hold
Eternal ANARCHIE, amidst the noise
Of endless warrs and by confusion stand.

Solace in darkness, the personification of shadow: lavender, black vanilla, white melon, night-blooming jasmine, rose, cedar, cyclamen, violet, and hyacinth.

OH.MUH.GUH. It's TKO!!!! With maybe a touch more vanilla than the oil but OMG it's lovely. It's softer and less medicinal than the perfume oil but it's still a dead ringer. Thank you Beth...that's one more dream that's come true.

Oh yeah, this is TKO-esque for sure!! I've always gotten SAGE as the primary note in TKO (yummm) so when I hear people describe it as "lavender marshmallow" I always wonder what it smells like to them--it's Erebos!! I can smell some of the florals peeking out the longer it lingers in the room. Beautiful! And STRONG!

For everyone like me who's been desperate for a TKO linen spray, look no further. This smells quite. Similar to the oil, as it's predominately lavender and vanilla.

On first spray, it's all fresh lavender with an aftertone of shady vanilla. This is not as sweet and vanilla heavy as my tko massage oil ,but it's definitely reminiscent. I had hoped this would be more floral, but since I have been wanting a tko spray, I'm quite happy with this being lavender heavy! It's also quite similar to the Emathides. It isn't musky, but the vanilla and melon combine to form a scent that reminds me of black amber.

As it settles, I smell night blooming jasmine and an edge of light melon. The other florals don't stand out individually, to my nose, and i'd never guess this had cedar. This is certainly a floral scent -- the vanilla just rounds things out -- but the lavender beats the others into submission.

This is certainly a cool, shadowy night time scent. Perfect for overcast days and any time you need to destress, too. And it's WAY strong, so it will last forever. In a room where I keep the window open, I don't smell this in the air the next day, but I can definitely smell it on my sheets. Love it.

Edited by naeelah

this does really smell very similar to tko. perhaps a bit more flowery but not by much. the lavender is the most dominant and i feel it's blended perfectly to spray on sheets before climbing into bed (which is what i'll be doing tonight). very impressed with this scent.

I actually don't think that this smells exactly like TKO, but Erebos would still be a good buy for someone who wants a lavender & vanilla spray. This is more along the lines of Bath & Body Works' lavender vanilla than TKO's sugary vanilla & cool nighttime feel for me (but my skin amps up sweetness). Erebos smells like clean, herbal lavender and slightly powdery vanilla with a touch of sweetness to me, though it does get sweeter over time. For all of the floral notes in this, it doesn't smell floral at all to me. Clean lavender and vanilla.

This is really pretty and relaxing, and one little spritz is super-strong and lasts all day & night. I used four squirts of this on my bedspread and it was overwhelmingly strong. When I came to visit my family, I used just one spritz in my room and the scent was strong, but not suffocating. One spray is definitely enough. And this is yet another room spray that I want a full bottle of. ^_^

This is very nice! I sampled this with Eutectic.

After receipt, I promptly sprayed some in my car, which became a big rolling nap-to-be, and then I had Pho.

The scent is very much like TKO - a sweet deep vanilla musk that is kissed most strongly by the lavender. It's not too herbal, this is the floral part (and not so much balsamic) aspect of lavender flowers. The other notes are very subtle, but do make it a hint sweeter (?melon?). I used this on my pillows in the Denver dryness, and it is quite a nice sleeping blend.

The lasting power is moderate, but the sweet vanilla is mostly gone by the next day. The lavender bite persists and this spray does need reapplication (I'm all too ready!)

this does smell a lot like TKO. If TKO is a magical sleepytime blend for you, you'll probably like this.

however, this is really not for me. Lavender gives me a headache, and this vanilla note makes it worse.

It's TKO in spray about the house form. Well not exactly, but close enough to make me sleep like a baby. It lingers in the sheets too, which is a big thumbs up. Big bottle to be ordered soon.

Yes, if you're a TKO lover this is definitely the room spray for you. I get mostly the lavender and vanilla notes out of it, with lavender being the strongest.

Lingers a long time and is perfect on bed sheets and/or sprayed in the bedroom at night. So glad I took a chance on a full bottle without testing first. Definitely a winner for me. :thumbsup:

Edited by angelicruin

A little disappointed this is TKO the spray, I was hoping for something more floral for the house, where as now this feels a little too night time for anything other than the bedroom.

Still smells very very good, but get this if you are looking for a linen spray rather than a room spray.

As it dries it becomes a little less TKO, but still is a calm tranquil scent that would feel out of place in a kitchen or living room.

Ditto with the reviews. This is TKO, a hint sweeter, a hint of other florals.

I agree that it is not as 'versatile' a room spray, but I can see it being used for 'calming'/meditation purposes... that is unless the TKO association is so strong that you go to sleep upon smelling it.

But why would you ever want to spray your bed so that it smells like it's been washed in TKO? Perhaps you have a love affair with your bed, and desire to spend as much time there as possible? It is but winter time, and hibernation seems to lovely this time of year.....

:love!: I've never tried TKO, but now I'll have to, asap.

It's wonderful, cool lavender sweetened by vanilla and melon, not herbal or sharp.

I can't smell the flowers at all.

I've been spraying it nightly on my pillow and it seems to actually help a bit with my insomnia, as a plus I can still smell it in the morning & it makes getting up a touch less traumatic (I'm *grumpy* in the mornings. Think ogre-like mutterring and grumbling).

It's a strong, long-lasting AT, and it has joined Templum Victoriae as my favourite go-to-sleep spray.

Edited by inkaddict

Erebos - My very first thought was that this smells remarkably similar to TKO. It's not a dupe, but it's very close -- more floral than TKO, but the vanilla is deep and rich and sweet and the lavender has to be the same lavender used in TKO because I pretty much can never stand lavender blends, with the exception of TKO and now, Erebos. This is an absolutely gorgeous scent and lavender-vanilla lovers have got to try this out. It's stunning!

Goblin squirt sample.

I should preface this review by saying that I've never smelled TKO and so cannot make a comparison to that scent. Having said that . . . holy schmoly this is a tranquilizer in spray form. It's very calming and soothing. Initially, I smell the melon and florals but within five minutes a pretty vanilla emerges. It has an almost light musky quality to it, but this is most likely due to the other notes in the blend. I get a wee touch of lavender too.

This is perfect for when you need some down time, want to meditate, or go to sleep and is suitable for use during all four seasons.

Edit: Forgot to add that this lasts a long time.

Edited by Kejiaron

Yep.. TKO spray ;) When it's fresh it's a little more green smelling to me, but when it dries into the fabric of my sheets it's straight up TKO.. YAY!

This does indeed smell like TKO. Maybe a touch darker, but very very similar. I love it! I've been spraying our sheets with it, and it's just beautiful!

I really can't add anything else here. This is TKO Room Spray Version (pretty much!). I find there is a bit more 'freshness' here, but other than that, it is TKO. I LOVE this, and will probably go through this bottle insanely fast.

eta after a few hours, this doesn't really smell like TKO to me, but I still LOVE it. It is a coolish sweet musky tobacco now. After a WHOLE DAY, I can still smell traces of this lovely spray, and I only squirted a few times.

Edited by milo

This is my go-to-sleep scent and it works perfectly. It's so different to anything else I've ever tried to help me sleep because it's not just a single and overpowering lavender note. It's complex, delicate and beautiful. It soothes in a gentle and yet direct way and I can't get enough of it :wub2:

Edited by cherrycherry

I get major lavender and jasmine from this one, rounded out with a deep vanilla. This is a very powerful scent- if I'm planning to use it on my sheets, it's overwhelming unless I spray it in the morning- even then I only need to use it every other day. I can't speak to how similar it is to TKO, but it doesn't seem to help me sleep; it's hard for me to quiet my mind if I'm using this one, so it's a daytime/linen closet spray for me.

OMG, this is amazing. It's been on my wishlist for awhile, but I kept putting it off because I was worried about the jasmine and the violet (and the cedar and lavender!). Well, the Goblins saw fit to send me a squirt, and lemme tell you, it is some damn fine stuff. If no list of notes were given, I'd probably never guess any of them. It just smells good. It smells like a nighttime linen spray I got at Bath & Body Works in 1998--and that's not meant as a slur. I loved that stuff, it came in a spray bottle with little glass 'rocks' at the bottom. Anyway, Erebos smells like vanilla and flowers and it makes me feel happy.

As soon as I sprayed this into the air, I thought it was nothing but herbal lavender, but give it a minute or two and it's totally TKO. I didn't even read up on the notes before I sprayed this so I had no idea what to expect. Jasmine haters, don't fret, there's none to be had. Nice stuff!

got this as a frimp from the lab....oooh OMG this is beautiful. i love TKO, both for it's scent and it's aromatherapeutic properties. so this is TKO with an added slightly candy-like sweetness, which is quite nice. it must be the melon? it's not over melon-y at all, thankfully, because i am not a fruity fan. i gotta get some of this right away!

So I finally got into trying Atmo sprays and I have to say that this one is definitely a winner! I haven't gotten a chance to try TKO yet, but if it's anything like Erebos it's pure love! I get a healthy dose of vanilla and lavender and it definitely feels fresh and comforting at the same time. I can't wait to try it before bedtime.

If this is a preview of the afterlife, like the poem indicates, then it's the sleep of the blessed dead we have here. Your Great Reward. Ahhhhh. Deep clouds of lavender and sweet whiffs of vanilla dominate the land of the shades, a carelessly happy, deeply hidden jasmine adds it's calming and mood improving essence to the blend. Every once in a while I'm able to catch the ghost of white melon as well. All in all the perfect worry neutralizer/sleep aid! The kind of scent that makes the Ancestors smile.