Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snow White and The White Rider cuddle in the snow. It's mostly SW on opening, then WR peaks through, softened by the sweet snow notes. Reminds me of Frostbitten Lust, although I think I like this more with the Rider's leather and woods. There are no pine notes, but for a spell the sandalwood gives the impression of cold sweet snow laying on bare, boney, creaky branches. Hella romantic, can we stay here for a bit longer? :hug:

Still have to test a few more, but so far this made my Top 5 of 2022 alongside Ice Age Baton, Tovenares, and Vanilla Bean, and Marshmallow, and Benzoin, with a couple others vying for the 5th spot. 

:wub2:

This starts off strongest on White Rider's leather and sandalwood, backed more by Snow White's chill at this point than its creamy sweet notes, and I feel like there might be some white musk at play, but it could just be the way the chill interacts with the white sandalwood. As the scent sits on the skin, the Snow White snow increases in strength, and as it does, it brings a welcome sweetness to the scent, so that it's as RoseThornandOak described with the two scents cuddling in the snow (with more of White Rider's leather than sandalwood by the end of the day).

I like this, but it's not something I need more of, which I'm fine with since I already bottled several of the Snow on Snow scents and have... a ridiculous amount of just straight up Snow White, but I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a lightly leather-clad Snow White.

Edited by doomsday_disco

This showcases the best of both scents and I absolutely love it. I layer Snow White with many scents and I was surprised I hadn't layered with White Rider before. 

Wet, this is all white florals on me. They're sweetened by the light and fluffy Snow White snow but it's still very floral. As it dries, I get more sandalwood from White Rider but it's still very floral. I get the barest whisper of leather, which is disappointing.

This would probably delight the right person, but I am not that person.

Wet - sweet vanilla flowers

Semi-dry - leather and sandalwood

Dry - Sandalwood and leather

This one was pretty straightforward.  My skin amped the vanilla upfront but it ended as a mostly sandalwood and sweet leather smell at the end.  I had a similar smell (musk, leather, sandalwood) sprayed on my clothes that made an excellent foil for the sweet vanilla note.

#reviewathon2023

I love White Rider and was realty looking forward to the leather and sandalwood cutting the sweetness of Snow White. But at first, I got about 95% Snow White. My disappointment did not last long though. Over the wear length, which was about four hours on me, which is not bad for my skin, the balance gradually shifted towards the more masculine elements of White Rider. There is a perfect yin yang moment somewhere in the middle where the sweet vanilla snow and the leather and sandalwood are utterly in balance, but there are a lot of wonderful points before and after that as well. Late dry down is a faintly vanilla frosted White Rider. I love this one!

Wore this one to a Special Fancy Grown Up thing, and it was the right pick.  This is a very sophisticated blend that goes from Snow White's florals tinged with sandalwood to a lovely white leather and sandalwood with little sparkles of white rose all over it.  It starts out very femme but spends a long time in a neutral zone, before drying all the way down after many hours to that lovely white leather and sandalwood with snow.  

Snow White Rider starts off as a powdery, creamy sandalwood with a hint of smoke (like a hint of sandalwood incense smoke) and soft, white leather.  Quickly dries down to all light, powdery, sandalwood, no leather or smoke anymore.  Only lasts about 45 minutes on me before I can't smell it at all.  I was hoping for Snow White + leather, but this is leaning more towards a sandalwood single note on my skin.  Before it fades, it also takes on a plasticy, odd edge to it that I don't care for at all.

Wet - it hit my skin with a blast of Snow White, but the leather quickly joined in.  Right now, about 10 minutes, it’s a nice strong leather almost exactly balanced by the SW note.  If this stays as good as it’s starting, I’ll be looking for back up bottles!  Almost an hour in, and I can’t stop sniffing myself.  It hasn’t really changed any since I started this review.  It’s not as strong as it was, but I can still smell it just sitting here.  I’m totally in love!  Sadly it is pretty short lived, 3 hours in and it’s all but gone.  I’ll definitely try it with vaseline, but it doesn’t matter, it’s amazing, and worth reapplying!  So, after saying that, I went to bed with this on last night, and when I woke up this morning, it was still just barely there, nose-to skin!  Just a faint, creamy skin scent, but still there!