Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Fleece Skeleton Onesie

The scent of freshly-washed fleece skeleton onesie and a little bit of smeared eyeliner.

Nice. From this Onesie, I get a chalky-pale vanilla-cognac note mingling with clean fabric-laundry.

The early chalky texture I find seems almost like a porcelain or marble note (could it be bone?), but the texture smooths out quickly. Mixed with that is a vanilla that smells antique, like one of the vanilla-cognac laces, and faintly sweet.

I don't have Pediophobia to compare, but at least for me, and before this is longer rested than a day, this one is in that spooky family. I'm testing a friend's bottle, but I'd be happy, too, if it were mine. 

Edited by Casablanca

This one smells like vaguely fruity (think a tinge of dark berries) which I think is the Eyeliner note + clean laundry without going dryer sheet, which I never thought I would say smells good - but it smells good! I also get the reference to cognac/lace above ^^ as I think that may be what’s coming off as the dark fruity tinge to me. 

Definitely smells clean and cozy and something be I would wear after the shower or when I go in to work. A keeper! 

I'm discovering I really love BPAL's cotton/laundry/fleece. This reminds me of Traditional Sheet Ghost, but cuddlier. It's lightly sweet, warm, floofy, definitely cozy. More of dryer sheet smell than soapy, which I like. I get smooth vanilla and what I think is lemon and there's another fruit I can't place, I want to say banana, but then I think no stupid, why would that be in there. But this smell feels yellow💛. The eyeliner though, I don't find that, maybe mine got washed out👁️

I'm a night bather and like scents like these for bedtime. Now I need a matching onesie!

definitely a clean-laundered cotton thing going on here, not starchy-crisp but soft and sweet and vanillic. and i swear, there's aaalmost the teeniest tiniest hint of a mint undertone to it?? i feel like i catch the suggestion of it every so often, but when i try to chase it, it disappears so WHO KNOWS.

the eyeliner note... there's a fruity sweetness here, i want to say it might be a berry but i can't really pin it down.

unfortunately my chemistry tends to eventually pull white florals (which i don't really enjoy) out of many of the cottony type notes, and that happens with this one as well.  drat.

on the right person, i think this could be quite nice, sweet and snuggly-clean.

On me, I get alot of freshly laundered fleece from this scent combined with a cool, non gourmand vanilla. I can also smell the eyeliner note, which to me smells genuinely like make up! There could also be a hint of lemon in this. It is a cozy, clean kind of scent, definitely reminds me of Traditional sheet ghost from last year. It has alot of throw on me and lasts for quite a while.