Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Coconut foam, Siamese benzoin, Himalayan cedar, translucent petals, lilac milk, and mallow.

From the bottle, this smells buttery, coconut, marshmallow.  I'm excited.

Fresh on, this is milk, chewy, syrupy coconut milk, with the benzoin adding a bit more depth to the foodiness.  

I'm really looking for the lilac or petals... but am not really finding either.  It's settling into a very rich, dense, marshmallow/vanilla resin scent, with a little sprinkling of coconut.  

Hrm.  Either the flowers are so well blended that they're hard to find, or perhaps this is more about the foodier notes.  It's still very potent, and would please coconut lovers and marshmallow lovers.

This scent is extraordinarily loud in the bottle, surprisingly, a loud, super-buttery coconut. On the skin, at first it's still intensely buttery coconut, but the mallow and benzoin try to round it out. For awhile, they fail completely. Finally, the overwhelming butter draws back, and the delicate, creamy lilac shows up. The coconut is still there, but the lilac becomes its equal. If you're afraid of cedar, I can't detect it at all in this.

Beachy-clean on my skin. Much more floral than previous reviewers' experiences. Its lilac, coconut, white florals and musk hair conditioner. Tropical, floral, and a bit earthy from the benzoin. I'd put it in the family of Obatala,  Pele, or Hi'iaka.

ps: Black Phoenix Eggplant Lab...haaa! Worth buying the bottle for that little label surprise.

Edited by SophieCedar

Coconut and lilac!  I agree that this is clean and beachy.  I like this a lot.  It’s a unicorn lounging on the beach and airing his bits.  

Buttery marshmallow and coconut, with a whiff of lilac. Coconuts, marshmallows, and lilacs. With a touch of cedar on the drydown. If you have been salivating for a coconut-marshmallow blend, look no further.

Very cozy, warm pillowy marshmallow coconut scent. Not too sweet or tropical. I get just a tiny bit of cedar and creamy lilac at the end. Dreamy scent.