Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Wicked

A paean to all the Wicked Queens, Evil Stepmothers, and other misunderstood villainesses throughout history and lore. Lends an aura of majesty, refinement, strength, and a deep, brooding malice. A sophisticated, womanly scent: rich myrrh and jasmine draped in the subtlest rose.

I had an imp of this lying around and just tried it on without knowing the notes.

I got a dominant jasmine (but not a high-pitched one), and the warmth of a little rose, and something that seemed kind of ambery, but not quite. I also got something a bit woody and musky. The rose seemed mostly red, but also a bit pink and innocent.

I read the notes and saw myrrh listed. Then I could smell myrrh! It seems to be the part I thought was amber-like.

I still smell something a little woody and musky in this, at least on my skin. After drydown, the woodiness starts to smell like oudh.

I like this. Think I'm good with the imp, though.

Edited by Casablanca

The rose is indeed subtle in this.  The jasmine is not.  Very jasmine heavy floral.  Sumptuous smelling.  Wicked reminds me of a simpler Obsidian Widow, which I prefer when I do have the occasional urge to wear a heavier floral.   This isn't really my type of fragrance, but if you like jasmine, check it out.