The Dormouse!

I have in my posession, but have yet to try:

Shanghai

Moon Rose

:::pushes a little stool towards the center of the room and stands on it:::

THE HERMIT!!!!

:::gets off the stool and pushes it back towards the wall area:::

-doreen

Tonite after a LUSH bubble bath, I made a body lotion out of The Coiled Serpent and then dabbed some Come To Me on top....let me tell you...this is going to be (one of) my signature scents for Spring. The CS alone reminded me of industrial cleaner, and Come to Me alone was very pretty but too light and wispy....but these two together are a must-try.

Other Springy votes:

Thalia, The Dormouse, The Unicorn, Regan, Baobban Sith, Belle Epoque, and Wolfsbane.

Spring is here!

Okay, so it's snowing in some places and in others we've had spring since late January, but this is what the calendar tells me. Having said that...

I'm new to this game, but so far Lolita gets my vote - both for wear-ability for me (I don't do floral) as well as the fact it reminds me of a spring morning after a good rain. A bit like today :P

Any other 'spring' scents you like?

Edited by leahcat

Pele

Kitsune-Tsuki

Embalming Fluid

Persephone

Siren

Black Pearl

Maenad

Those any good for you? :P

My favorite springy/fresh/green scents are:

Xiuhtecuhtli

The Apothecary

Zephyr

Neo-Tokyo

Hamadryad

Rome

Yay for spring!! I'm packing my bags to go to Hawaii tomorrow and must choose which of these imps will join me and my SPF 30...decisions! *sigh*

:P

Yay for spring!! I'm packing my bags to go to Hawaii tomorrow and must choose which of these imps will join me and my SPF 30...decisions! *sigh*

:D

Ooh, lucky you. :P I think Shattered is also a really nice fresh and cooling spring/summer scent. Don't know how it would work with suntan lotion though. Maybe better go with Black Pearl?

Maiden, Katharina, Endymoin, Calliope, Desdemona, Alice, Kumiho, Dana Oshee, Sudha Segara, Belle Epoque, Bastet, and the unexpected one....MidWinter's Eve....it smells so good on me when my body heats up. I hardly think of it as a Winter scent.

Edited by lorajc

I have to second Shanghai (I find Embalming Fluid too harsh, but Shanghai is lovely), The Unicorn, and Chiroptera. Did anyone mention Kumiho? That's another good one.

And :::::drumroll please::::: Storm Moon. I think I'm one of the only people who's madly in love with this one, but good gravy, it's nice! I love aquatics in warmer weather, and this is a great one. So fresh.

I don't think Moon Rose has been mentioned yet, but to me it's the perfect, soft, light rose scent. Floral but light at the same time, which is very spring-like to me. :P But I haven't smelled Red Rose yet, so I don't know if it's more or less spring-y than that. :D

Oh and Baobhan Sith, my new found love. :P So light and fresh, it really puts me in a spring-y mood.

For 'Fresh Scents' I grab: June Gloom, Shattered (minty, sweet, floral), Havisham, Amsterdam, Tears and Wildfire (which I consider to be a fresh scent).

But June Gloom is, hands down, the uber-freshest BPAL I've ever sniffed. Someone once said it smelled like a garden of Lemon Verbana, after a light rain shower. And that's pretty dead on for me.

And, it really lifts my spirits, too, because I grow Lemon Verbana, and when it rains, the whole yard smells like June Gloom. In the winter, I sniff the bottle, and have instant memories of summer.

:P

-Leslie

I cleaned out my empty 5ml of Dorian and added a bunch of imps of Viola to it. I also added an imp of Queen of Hearts and imp of Eos. It's the most gorgeous springlike blend. I'll have some fun with it when we finally get some spring weather.