Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Ooh, I love it! Thanks so much for posting it so we could drool over it!

Sorry for the lackluster quality. Poor lighting + cell phone camera = not the best pic, but at least you can get the general idea. :)QuickGrope.jpg

The new Phoenix labels are incredible! I'd love it if someone could post photos of them here (I could try, but I'm not sure my camera would take good pics of them.)

Oooooooohhhh....

I think this is the first time I've openly "ooh"-ed at labels, but those new Phoenix ones are bee-YOO-tiful! I sorta wish I'd bought them now, just for the bottles. (I don't suppose anyone would swap me empties, though, seeing as they're so purdy.)

Wow, those labels are amazing! I love how the alchemical symbol for each metal is incorporated. :wub2:

Well, that pretty much guarantees that I'm going to have to track down some partial bottles of these!

K promised a better pic of the last trunk show's prototype bottles (FYI - any of the bottles that were from the previous trunk show's had that trunk show's labels, they weren't converted the the blue-print-esque label):

IMG_1712.jpg

And the mysterious Black Lace that appeared there which I hear is a different label from the batch they are selling now (still the green/black lacey label):

IMG_1713.jpg

Okay I know this is a crap cameraphone picture, and please excuse my fat fingers, uneven talons, and potentially questionable taste in literature, but is this the original Black Lace label? This is the bottle I received from Dark Delicacies today, and everyone keeps saying 'black and green', but this label is most assuredly not green at all. The lace MIGHT be bluish, and it's certainly very pretty, but no green to be found. I ordered my bottle pretty early, I think. Not that it's really important, just curiosity.

blacklace.jpg

edited cause i cn grammar gud.

Edited by omoiadsu

Okay I know this is a crap cameraphone picture, and please excuse my fat fingers, uneven talons, and potentially questionable taste in literature, but is this the original Black Lace label? This is the bottle I received from Dark Delicacies today, and everyone keeps saying 'black and green', but this label is most assuredly not green at all. The lace MIGHT be bluish, and it's certainly very pretty, but no green to be found. I ordered my bottle pretty early, I think. Not that it's really important, just curiosity.

blacklace.jpg

Yes, that definitely looks like the original Black Lace label.

Ooo, thank you! The anniversary bottles are beautiful. *Flail* Mustn't. buy. perfume. for. the. art. *flail flail flail*

Totally off topic, but I love the bottle collection in the background. Very drool-worthy!

blacklace.jpg

Yes, that definitely looks like the original Black Lace label.

It's ALMOST a match. The original was more of a teal, where this one is a slate grey/blue.

Ooo, thank you! The anniversary bottles are beautiful. *Flail* Mustn't. buy. perfume. for. the. art. *flail flail flail*

Totally off topic, but I love the bottle collection in the background. Very drool-worthy!

Ah... they lurk in the background like little hammerhead sharks. I didn't think they'd show up...

Here's one of each:

IMG_0596.jpg

Sorry for the grainy shot.

Edited by bluberyapulsaus

Ooooh! Thank you, bluberyapulsaus and cfrancesca - the bottles look great, I love the labels that are done in a set like this. And your goodies too.. !!

I'm really excited about these Inquisition oils, can you tell? :D

Wow, thanks for posting pics everyone. I can't wait to get my Inquisition package because those bottles just look great.

I checked my Black Lace bottle which I ordered immediately when it went up in the first release. It is quite green - forest green bordering on teal. For some reason, I thought that I remembered it being more teal, but it actually has a lot of forest green in it. I guess that there are some variations out there, but it's definitely note the slate blue/gray one.

I have had to replace several corks due to them getting wedged inand then breaking off...in fact, my signature scent E. made for me is currently unusable due to this exact problem. :( I need to get more replacement corks so I can get the last of the one currently stuck in it out and recork it with a new one.

I don't know if you are still havong this problem but if you are I have found that rubbing a layer of wax onto the cork will prevent this. I would recommend beeswax or a soybased wax so that it won't react with the oil.

Anyway

~Will

Edited by PoorWanderingOne