Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

We have some trouble managing our flamingos, too. Pink lime, pink grapefruit, white nectarine, wild rose, sage, woody patchouli, bergamot, and ornery hedgehog musk.

Wet: Pink! Lots of pink grapefruit, with some rose popping up as well. Sugary sweet, and somehow clean smelling.

Dry: Nothing citrus, or fruity remains. This is a lightly sweet rose scent now. While it's not bad by any means, it's not what I was expecting(or wanting!) for the drydown.

just recieved this as a frimp in a swap. ive been tempted by it but the citrus throws me off so this was a hppy accident. just out of tthe mailbox so it may be a little green but here we go. in the bottle, this smells like laundry soap, but in a good way. not an artificial flowery kind of scent, but definitely something i would use myself. i read the reviews prior to testing and i read one describing this as bright, summery, and clean and that is the perfect summary. definitely citrus up front which was a little nervous making, but i tested anyway. on this does excatly what i want it to do. the bright citrus fades. the rose is only semi-recognizable as the floral. instead of laundry soap this simply smells like a well-blended unisex perfume, but not really a traditional perfume scent. as ive been reviewing the florally-citrusy notes have all but disappeared, leaving behind just the greenery and woods. i feel like ive traversed the whole season into late august-september summer. interestingly i feel like one wrist is strongly bergamot-tinted and the other is more strongly sage. absolutely love this

ETA this has really good throw. i can smell myself as ive been typing. the throw is a touch sweeter than the skin scent

Edited by DiZZysTARdust

Starts out smelling like gummy bears, and turns into a very, very nice fruit with a tiny bit of floral, kind of like fuzzy peach skin and one lone rose petal.

Overall, very unique and delicious!

Wet this is fruity bright lime and grapefruit. Dried down it is nothing but rose and soap :@&*$!:

ETA: in the scent locket it is wonderful. This is bright and playful. I mostly get the pink lime, nectarine, and bergamot. 

Edited by tmichele

Before I looked at the notes, I was smelling fresh greeness and rose.  It brought to mind green grass beside a rose garden.  Now that's dried down and I see the notes, I smell rose and sage with a little bergamot and fruity nectarine and what I assume is ornery hedgehog musk.  Unfortunately it is quickly turning to soap like a lot of rose notes do on me (especially combo'ed with sage). 

I think if your skin doesn't hate rose like mine, this is a very pretty and bright blend.

I purchased this as a fresh lab imp.

My first impression is that this smells exactly like citrus flavored gummy candies.  A whiff of fresh grass adds a certain freshness to it.  This is very nice, for a few minutes.

In about 20 minutes all the other notes leave the party, the lone survivor a fading remnant of rose.

This is a good candidate for a locket scent.