Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Feed Me and Fill Me With Pleasure 2024

Black patchouli, honey, and thick vanilla amber.

For my heart too springs up at the pressure,

Mine eyelids too moisten and burn;

Ah, feed me and fill me with pleasure,

Ere pain come in turn.

This luper order has been my most successful order so far. Also- Ooh wow I’m the first review!!! ok so i really love this. Definitely strong on the woody patchouli. The vanilla amber and honey are missing for me until about the 2 hour mark, up until which the general vibes was an expensive smelling patchouli. but then!!!! The amber and vanilla slink in slowly.  They’re subtle now but i’m assuming that the vanilla amber and honey will, when given time to blossom, quit being so damn shy! 

Lasts: 8 ish hours 

Overall rating: 7/10 at the moment but subject to improvement or devastation. 

Sillage: strong actually- i had my eye doctor ask what i was wearing! 

Woo loud patchouli and honey. Incredible throw. The amber lends a creamy powderiness under it all, but it is very aggressive patch and honey. It's very delicious, but people will smell you coming down the street! I had a good 8-10 hours out of it, too.

This is also all about the patchouli on me. Luckily, it's a really nice patchouli note. It is a dry and woody variety, not heavily musky like patchouli can sometimes be. It's got an herbaceous waft that makes me believe it's a member of the same family as mint. I can clearly imagine patchouli root freshly pulled from the earth, spicy and shedding clumps of earth. I can smell the powdery honey and amber lurking under the patch. Those notes veer into baby wipes territory but I don't mind at all because I think it contrasts with the patchouli nicely. The honey doesn't really smell funky or floral to me, but it might be because of how much the patch is taking over.

I'm generally pretty cagey about patchouli because sometimes I really hate it, but this was a win for me! I'm hoping the honey and amber come out more as it ages.

Such a lovely smooth and woody patchouli! The honey and amber make this beautifully sweetened and chewy. Earthy and sensual, yet refined. Big throw on me!

This gives me Banshee Beat/Revenant Rhythm vibes at first with its black patchouli and vanilla, but the honey and the amber gain more strength over time, so that it's mostly honeyed black patchouli on me backed by some amber and a hint of vanilla.

I don't think I need to upgrade to a bottle, as I have a few bottles of BB/RR and no other patchouli/vanilla combo has beat that one for me, but if you're looking for a strong honeyed patchouli combo, this will likely be up your alley.