Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Soft May the Worms About Her Creep

Worm-pink, gentle, and somnambulant: star jasmine, pink strawberry cream, coconut husk, blackcurrant, and red oud.

This is a gorgeous summer perfume!

The star jasmine is the main player upon first sniff but is beautifully blended into a creamy floral. The dry coconut husk and cream are just pillowy soft and smooth together, and the oudh comes out on the skin, steering this into a truly cohesive perfume. 

For those of you that have aversion to heady jasmine, fear not! Star jasmine is in its own genus and species, and does not stray into indole territory. 

Very happy with my blind bottle purchase!

Edited by Madame Mew

I’m really fascinated by this. It’s very much like two of my favorite Lush scent lines are smooshed together. It’s the old Alkmaar/Silky Underwear jasmine, paired with that rock candy-pink Rockstar scent, but elevated in sophistication. I would never have guessed that these would work so well together but damn this is gorgeous. I’m going to purchase a bottle.

The oud is bit strong and offensive in the beginning, but it goes away and after 40min I'm left with a pale strawberry skin scent and a vague hint of plastic.