Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A beam of hope for a happier, safer, kinder future for us all: peach and honeyed amber with frankincense, honeyed rose, white oud, apricot, and sweet musk.

Super juicy peach with rich, golden honey against a bright background of musk and slightly tart apricot. All the listed notes are evident to me. The frankincense is a little more present of a resin than the amber and seems to keep things from veering candy-like. No powdery feel on me at all. On dry-down, the rose comes out, and it is a distinctly honeyed one. 

The overall feeling is bright and sunny, happy, and joyful, which is what they were going for. It’s youthful without being childlike. I think this is my favorite peach blend that I’ve encountered so far.

Sweet, honeyed peach. The rose is in the background, and feels very minimal during drydown. It seems like the oud gives this a bit of woodiness. There's a slight powerderiness with my chemistry, which I'm sure is the amber. For someone who is wanting something super fruit-forward, I'd suggest testing it first. It is evocative of peach, but with all the other notes, I can see this disappointing some people. Overall, I'm sure the majority of people will love it, though.

I did try it layered over Daddy, but I don't have phenomenal feedback to report.

Smooth woody frankincense with sweet peachy musk and honeyed rose. This is beautiful on me--a gentle scent that makes me feel happy. ❤️  Edited to add that it dries down into a lovely honeyed peach musk.

Edited by ellocentipede

Peach, amber, honey, rose, and musk. It's a peachy/rosey/musk on me primarily. Great throw and wear length.

I'm usually cautious about peach blends, since it amps slightly on my skin, but this peach is well-behaved on me & I'm so glad I took a chance on it!

Wet, I notice the soft peach/apricot, softly smoky incense, and a faint sweet rose at first.

During and after drydown, all the notes come out and blend perfectly together: the oud is soft and grounding, and slightly smoky; the amber and frankincense add some warm, soft powderiness; musk is sweet and fairly light; peach and rose stay present, but the peach is well-blended and the rose is light; the honey is rich and sweet, but not overpowering.

Overall, it is sweet and creamy with a touch of powder & smoke, a bright, hopeful blend with soft strength underneath. Makes me think of a warm, golden-peach color with amber-brown at the base, like a late sunset (appropriate for the concept, I think 😉 ). This is an absolutely gorgeous honeyed incense with a serving of peach on the top, and very joyful, as others have said.