Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

[No additional description provided.]

In The Bottle: Yes, very juicy-orange. But also there's an edge of perfume-y-ness to it that I was surprised to encounter.

Wet On Skin: There's a tiny edge of tart orange peel sneaking in, and I think it's the same aspect that seems "perfume-y" to me. It's so close that I honestly can't say if it's just reminding me of a high-end perfume or some fresh orange peel. Hmmm...

Dry Down: A lovely, sweet orange scent. Less juicy, more dry at this stage. I wouldn't necessarily read this as a "foodie" scent, however. The peel is much more prevalent in this than in King Mandarin SN, and it makes is come across more as a light citrus perfume as opposed to just ORANGE or even Orange JUICE.

In All: Citrus fans, get your hands on some. I personally anticipate giving this bottle some love all hot summer long ;)

In the bottle: Fresh out of the mailbox, it smelled like orange with the white parts of the orange around it. It still smells like that a few days later, only somewhat sweeter and juicier and less perfume-y.

Wet: It smells like a freshly-peeled orange with a fair amount of the white parts from the peel. The peel part is rather strong.

Dry: It still smells like a freshly-peeled orange, but the juicy quality has diminished. I can still smell the orange seven hours later in the crook of my elbow, so it has decent longevity on me (just not on my wrists – I can't smell the scent there at all anymore).

Verdict: I like it, and I'll certainly use it as a summer scent, but I don't feel the need to grab more of it before it goes away.

Fan of the Body Shop's Satsuma? This is that, only better and more BPAL-y.

Lasts a decent while for a citrus single note too. I was about to give up on SNs til this little beauty came along.

Had to try this....been wanting some orange note. No others have worked for me.

In decant...yep...smells like a freshly peeled orange. In fact, I smelled it before opening my package. I was worried it leaked because it was that strong! :)

On skin...stays the same, which is good. Smells like I took the orange peel and rubbed it on my skin! :) It's orange but it acually has that peel smell to it as well.

Drydown...seems to be fading quickly on me. Of course, to me at least, putting on oil from a decant is less than what I put on from a bottle, so maybe I need to try more, but overall, this is such a perfect orange scent for summer. Sweet, citus-y and light.

Sweet peeled oranges. It's sweet, tart, and what you'd expect from an orange. Low throw and wear length though.

Like everyone else has said, this is a freshly peeled orange. I definitely got the perfume-y notes when mine was right out of the mailbox, but days later, it's settled into a gorgeous citrus. Unfortunately, like all oranges, this one fades so quickly. I'll enjoy my bottle, but I don't feel a need (or indeed that it would do me any good, given the lifespan of citrus scents) to hoard.

This is freshly peeled orange. There is nothing sweet about it. Just orange...like fresh orange juice.

Much like Mango this takes the dry down to get nice but is a not particularly sweet but definitely orange scent. A little perfumey, but not in a headache inducing way, more a makes it complex enough to be wearable in a way king mandarin never was on me. Does fade quickly though.

Wet: Bright, juicy, sweet orange. Really nice. So fresh! It really does smell like biting into an orange. Makes my mouth water a bit!

Dry: Powdered bathroom cleaner, and then POOF! Gone. Pretty much to be expected, that's how my skin reacts to citrus, and there is nothing to ground this or give it lasting power. I am not much of a layerer, so this is not for me.

oooh I love this. I had sold my King Mandarin after it disappeared with moment's of application but Sweet Orange SN has some staying powder.

It's fresh when wet (and tart rather than sweet) but it fades to the smell of sticky fingers after eating an orange.

I do like it and will keep my bottle and wear both on skin and in my locket to help keep the scent around longer.

On me, this is fresh orange + orange peel, with a slight duskiness - almost musky vibe - behind it. Very low throw, and limited longevity, but a good orange for those who don't want a sweet citrus. 

Sweet, but realistically so - not too sweet or candied-smelling. I don't really get peel/pith, but it is ever so slightly floral. Very pretty, light, and fresh. Low throw and very low wear length, but extremely slatherable.

A deeply sweet, slightly boozy orange. Doesn't smell fresh to me, but doesn't smell like orange candy either. It's more orange peel soaked in sugar and a touch of liqueur. Reminds me a bit of Aperol. It's warm, sweet, and vaguely reminiscent of Christmastime. 

A feshly peeled, sweet, juicy orange. The whole orange is there, the zesty oils of the skin, a hint of pith, and the sweet juicy tartness that one gets biting into the first section of an orange after peeling it.

I'll likely not wear it solo much, but this is absolutely going to be what I reach for when I want to add citrus to something (which is often).