Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
izile

TKO Atmosphere Spray

"Many things -- such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly -- are done worst when we try hardest to do them."

Full disclosure - I hadn't tried to TKO oil prior to trying the TKO atmosphere spray.

This is a sweet, but not too cloying or candy-ish sweet (more like creamy soft sweet) with a lavender note that isn't exactly dominant, and is softer and more mellow than standard herbal lavender that can be a bit sharp. There's not so much a vanilla note, as it seems to have that kind of soft roundness vanilla kind of has to it. It's not an overly strong spray, but when sprayed on my sheets before leaving for work, my sheets were very nicely lightly scented for bed that night.

I'm not sure it's necessarily for me, but it's not unpleasant at all, and think this could grow on me.

TKO is one of my go-to sleep scents and my husband just loves it. So when it came up for an Atmos Spray, I had to get some. It smells exactly like the TKO oil. Lavender and soft herbs. Medium staying power. The Man liked it so much he took mine and I had to order more! I wish this could be added to the regular stock of Atmos Sprays, rather than just a limited!

i agree with reynardine, i wish this was regular stock instead of just limited too! it's that same lovely cloud of lavender-marshmallow. i have been waiting many years to get an atmosphere spray of this, just wasn't sure it would ever happen. i love TKO because it really does knock me out and i get a deep restful sleep. problem is, eventually it wears off at night and i just can't get as much coverage, but with the atmosphere spray, i just spray my pillow 1-2 times and i'm out like a light. :zzz:

I'm someone who had also not tried TKO perfume and tried it in atmo form for first time. It's reputation preceded it so I was worried it wouldn't be as good as everyone made it out to be. Luckily, it was better!

The scent comes out as a fairly herbal lavender that gradually takes on sweetness from the marshmallow. It's definitely marshmallow instead of vanilla to my nose. This scent is light, airy, and so lovely.

I love to spray it all over my pillows before I sleep and find it to be a very calming, pleasant way to drift off. In the morning I'll sometimes find it on my hair or pajamas. The scent is long enough to last the night and probably could last more than one night but I keep reapplying because it smells SO GOOD.

I have a couple of bottles of TKO v3 that I ADORE! But when TKO Atmo spray became a thing to order? TKO ALL THE ATMO SPRAY! I bought 2 bottles and I should have gotten more. Because DAYUM! This is a perfect balance of lavender and the marshmallow! This is divine sprayed on my pillows at night! Not too overpowering but just right to help me drift off to sleep and fall back asleep during the many times I wake at night.

I don't even have TKO oil but I knew I would love this and I do. I wish I had gotten more than 1 bottle. I want to spray it everywhere!!!! This would be such an amazing item to have available all the time. I fear the day I run out of this. My fave atmo ever! :wub3:

I'm another one who's not tried the TKO oil, but in hopes of finding something to help me pass out at night, I snagged a bottle of the atmo. When first sprayed, I get a hint of vanilla, and then the lavender wanders in. It's very distinct, but not sharp or astringent; it's more like smelling dried lavender flowers than lavender e.o. I guess. The vanilla-ish note doesn't stay distinct, but the sweetness blends with the lavender into something soft and mellow, and to my nose, it almost has a licorice-y vibe, or something like the super strong violet candies my grandmother loved from Germany.

I haven't had a chance to test it out as a sleep aid, but a squirt in my office was certainly lovely and calming, and I enjoy the scent regardless.

I love this so much!! TKO the oil was a little too much for me on the skin, but the atmo spray? Holy crap! LOVE!!! I had no idea I would adore this as much as I do, and now I am sad that I only got one bottle. It's my favorite atmo, by far!

Sweet, fluffy, lavender marshmallowy dreamy goodness that makes me all warm and gooey.... I spray it on my bed, and on my clothes when I need an extra boost of coziness <3 It's absolutely perfect.

TKO atmo spray is so wonderful—everything I love about TKO in a diffusible, linen-safe spray bottle. I've been spritzing my bed before bedtime and it makes for a pretty heavenly sleep. As others have said, it smells a bit like lavender marshmallows. :wub2: If this were GC, I'd probably purchase a few bottles a year for my personal use and a few to give as gifts. It's that good.

This totally smells like TKO. Which means sugary lavender marshmallows. In my particular opinion, I think I prefer First Love Fades Too because while also a heavy lavender blend, it is less sugary.

But if you love TKO, and wanted a TKO spray, well, there you go.

I love this so much. I use TKO sometimes to help me sleep, although I just like the way it smells too, and this smells exactly like TKO except I can spray it all over my linens. I personally prefer scents on the sweeter side, and the sweet soft lavender marshmallows of TKO are exactly what I want in a room/sleep blend.

I will echo all the requests to make this GC, because honestly it's more perfect as an atmo than as a perfume oil. I'm sorry I only bought one bottle!

Oh. OH. Okay, I've never tried the oil, but I am in LOVE with this spray. I sprayed it once near my bed yesterday when I got it, and last night there was a bit on the corner of my quilt, and it made me so happy to just be breathing that in while going to sleep. I may have actually fallen asleep smiling. I sprayed it more actually on my bed today, and may spray my clothes with it, too.

The smell is just lovely. It reminds me VERY much of Snowblind (my favorite atmo, before this) - vanilla and mint, mixed with lavender. SO good, and lovely, and peaceful and...

I need more of this. I'm going to add my voice to the 'GC Please!' call. I'm so glad this was made into an atmo, and that I was lucky enough to get a bottle :wub3:

I feel very lucky to have obtained a bottle of this lovely treasure.

As with many others above, I too have never smelled the actual perfume oil. I had imagined it to be an extremely sweet, marshmallowy lavender.

When sprayed upon my pillow, it is so much more than that! Yes it is quite sweet, but the lavender is sort of like roaming through the soap isle at a health foods store, lots of yummy, relaxing purple lavender buds sprinkled across bars of soap, but mixed with an array of other unidentifiable herbs and flowers. This mixed with the creaminess of what I assume is a sort of vanilla or mallow is the perfect concoction for a restful night's sleep.

I will be spraying this alllll the time to soothe my insomia. It will make a perfect addition to the howlite and amethyst crystals I keep by my bedside for relaxing dreams :wub3:

I'd also never tried the oil, and now I wish I had! This is such a sweet lavender, the initial sharpness vanishing in minutes, and the vanilla reminds me of the old antique lace in that it's more creamy than foody. It's a very peaceful scent.

(and I spritzed my pillow with this and huffed it every time I woke up during the night, and it was delicious.)

So I just found (found! like a shiny nickel!) a bottle of TKO atmo in my guest room. Didn’t know I had it, can’t remember buying it, don’t order atmosphere sprays as a general rule. I’m convinced it’s supernatural.

And really, holy crap, supernatural is the right word to describe the scent. I tried TKO perfume oil many years back and found it too sharp. While I am aware that my nose, my brain, and my tastes have changed over time, I’m convinced that because the medium here is different and it’s clearly aged a bit, this is just a better version of the scent. I arrived to BPAL convinced I didn’t like lavender and that scents containing that note all ended up the same. Clearly, I’ve learned something. With this bottle of TKO, sure, there’s that herbal punch, slightly astringent, but it’s not medicinal. There is something that helps it stay sweeter than that... almost like—dare I say it?—there is poofy marshmallow in there! Say whaaaaaaaat?

It’s a strong scent, with a lot of throw—one spritz to my blanket filled up the room!—but this means I only need a little and so it will last. Also, it lingers: When I came home from work the next day, I could still smell it in the room.

Who knew I had it? And who knew I would love it so??

I haven't tried the oil, but I received a sample of the atmo spray. It smells like a fluffy lavender marshmallow cloud, but isn't too sweet. I spray it on a cloth, let it dry, and then choloroform myself with it - highly effective.