Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

WOW!! I can't wait to try the imps I ordered of the Come and Sees in a couple of days, because I have to have those bottles! Or maybe I hope I don't like them, because that would mean another $50 I'd have to spend. :P

Thanks for the photos!!

You can't see it, but trust me, I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Thanks for posting those!

Drat! They all look too cool! I have wanted a 5ml of Black Phoenix for ages, mayhaps since I have Red and Pink in transit, Black will appear in my next order. hehehe That and Come & See. Whoo. Too cool!

I totaly LOVE the new lables. Kudos to Macha! I'm glad you're grinning! Thanks for shareing with us all jj!

So sorry if this is a dingdong question. I did read through all 15 pages, but am still a tad confused. I see that the LE's have special fancy labels and that it seems the regular catalog 5mls have the plainer standard BPAL label. But as far as regular catalog scents go, is there any difference between a 5ml label and a 10ml label? For instance, I'm interested in Persephone and Lady Macbeth; I'm not ashamed to admit that if the 10ml have nifty images, I'll go ahead and spring for the bigger size :-P

Thanks for your info. and patience, Robin/siddal

Nope, catalogue 10mls have the same labels as the 5mls. And in fact the fancy labels are something relatively new -- my 2004 bottle of Mabon has the usual label.

Nope, catalogue 10mls have the same labels as the 5mls. And in fact the fancy labels are something relatively new -- my 2004 bottle of Mabon has the usual label.

thanks very much! :-)

I also have a label question... if I were to buy a 10 ml of Black Phoenix, would it have a large phoenix label? Or do just the 5 mls have the new labels?

I'd love to have a bottle with a supersized phoenix label, or supersized Come and See labels :P

Edited by Blood onmy hands

Anyone have a pic of the Hellion label yet?

I tried to take a picture, but I came to the conclusion that my digi-cam is a piece of garbage. UltraViolet has a really good picture of the entire set and label in her Hellion review though.

Someone has a bottle of Holiday Moon up on eBay, complete with picture. The little fu-dog is adorable! I wasn't able to pick up the T-shirt, but I'm glad the picture is on the bottle. I can't wait for my bottle to arrive! Kudos to Macha, yet again.

Hehe! Thanks!

I just finished the Lupercalia labels. They make me happy. :P

I know-I saw Ultraviolet's pic, but I want a close up of that cute lil' devil face on the bottle...

Ask and ye shall receive:

Click here!

(I tried taking one even closer, but it ended up out of focus.)

Oh man those look cute in person....

Why did I have to see that and start looking longingly at the credit card...

I hear that there are multiple labels for Smut, anyone else with different ones care to post pictures? :P

Gorgeous shots there paradoxicaljib!

I hear that there are multiple labels for Smut, anyone else with different ones care to post pictures? :P

Oh how I'd love to see the other Smut labels or otherwise get confirmation or denial re: multi-Smut-label excitement! Even more reason to order a second bottle.