Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Alright, who's going to satisfy my curiosity and post pictures of the new Halloween bottle labels? :D

I've seen Samhain and the Pumpkin Patch, but everything else is a mystery to me. Anyone want to enlighten me? I didn't order all of them and the ones I did order aren't getting here anytime soon unless I get a CnS soon, so I'm getting impatient. As usual... :P

Alright, who's going to satisfy my curiosity and post pictures of the new Halloween bottle labels? :D

adds her voice to the pleas.

pleeeeease?? :P

cranberry - thank you very much!

they're all stunning! Samhain & Trick or Treat in particular are really sweet.

Dammit, now I want All Saints even though I hated last years and know I'll really hate this years. :P :D

Wow, I see two of my favorite Halloween postcards on there (ones I can't afford originals of unfortunately!)

Happily they're the two I ordered! :P And even though I might not like at least one of them I will have to hold on to the bottles ...

Slightly OT but still... anyone knows what's the default font(s) used for the imps and bottles? I want to rename some of them but hope that the labels will stay as true as possible. Anyone can help? Thanks! :P

Just copying over a few threads that pertained to bottle labels - Macha

Blood Moon is... absolutely beautiful. And red! But yeah, I like the oil scent (wow, I almost typed 'flavour') more than the colour, but the colour's neat. I'm so glad I didn't let myself talk, uh, myself, out of getting a Blood Moon... but I do wish I'd have gotten more than one lone bottle.

And Macha, I love the label! I wonder if any other Moons will have your t-shirt designs on them? :P

Also, as a side note (and way off topic, I think), I love (now that I know it's indeed 10ml, thanks to the lovely Sara at Customer Service) the amber 10ml bottle I got my Snake Oil in (with its neat label!).

This is fairly hijack-y, and I may end up moving it all the the "Labels/bottles/what do they look like?" thread, but honestly, I can't imagine either the Beaver Moon or Snow Moon shirts becoming labels without some pretty heavy tweaking. Doesn't mean it's not possible, just that the young lady on the Beaver Moon shirt would be reduced to the level of detail I normally associate with amoeba. (That design was more complicated than the Blood Moon one — on the whole I'm not going to expect this to be a permanent thing.)

Glad you liked the Snake Oil label! That was a bit of an Easter Egg that Beth had asked me to slip in – I believe that's it's "new look" will be permanent. (For those who may not know what we're talking about, Snake Oil now as a label style similar to those used for Carnaval Noir.)

Hmm...I won't split these, but maybe copy them. Yes, that's the ticket.

... honestly, I can't imagine either the Beaver Moon or Snow Moon shirts becoming labels without some pretty heavy tweaking. Doesn't mean it's not possible, just that the young lady on the Beaver Moon shirt would be reduced to the level of detail I normally associate with amoeba.

Quite true -- it was a longer design than Blood Moon's, so it probably wouldn't carry over to label very well. But, it's still neat to imagine BM having a label to match its scent (or, until I get my bottle and sniff, its description). :P

Edited by Aredhel

So... I want a vicarious squee.

Any photos of Demon in My View labels? Or the mysterious new Snake Oil?? Heck, I even want to see the Blood Moon design as a bottle label :P

Ha HAH! Thanks to Galen for pointing me here! The SECOND my husband wakes up I'll jam the camera into his hand and force him to take pictures of the Demon line (yes! they're here! THEY'RE ALL HERE! *dies*). The artwork is tres fan-tas-ma-fique (I invented a new word - in another language, no less)!

Snaps to Mr. Colere for putting up with my nagging and taking/resizing these pictures for me. So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the entire A Demon in my View / The Hideous Throng Ensemble line (please be sure to click on the images since these are thumbnails)...

demon1b8rl.th.jpg

01. The City in the Sea, Al-Araaf, Alone, Annabel Lee, & Dreamland

demon2b4sw.th.jpg

02. The Evening Star, Spirits of the Dead, Lenore, The Sleeper, & The Haunted Palace

Anyone want to post the new Snake Oil label so I don't have to buy another bottle just to see it? :P

Thanks for posting those Colere :P. All of the Demon bottles are so pretty... I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I think that The Evening Star has my favorite label <3

Anyone want to post the new Snake Oil label so I don't have to buy another bottle just to see it? :P

C'mon, P...You KNOW you want to own a bottle with the new label anyway... :D

Penance, it looks JUST like Snake Charmer, but without the Carnaval Noir logo (and obviously it says "Snake Oil")

Thanks for posting those Colere :P. All of the Demon bottles are so pretty... I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I think that The Evening Star has my favorite label <3

Aw, you're welcome, darlin. I haven't sat down with every single one yet to eye up their finer details, but I can certainly appreciate from a distance. They're just gorgeous - a new round of snaps to Beth & the team!