Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
GypsyRoseRed

Enraged Bunny Musk

Extracted directly from the twitching nether-regions of the wild Eastertime bunny rabbit: a snarling, slavering, buck-toothed, fluffy, floppy-eared, horny-as-hell Springtime beast. Soft cotton blossom, white musk, baby's breath, clover and pale powder notes.

In the bottle it smells like sweet lemonade. Yummy! First on my wrist it smells very lightly lemon, not like lemon pledge thank god. Is that the clover or is there a touch of lemon in it? The musk is starting to emerge as it dries, along with an almost cinnamon-like spice. It's soft but it has a spiky center. I really like how clean it is. This would make a fabulous soap scent! If I had more than one bottle, I'd try it. Ooh now it's developing a bite but it's still very soft and I have to bury my nose into my wrist to smell it. Farther away from my nose I can smell the white musk. This is really pretty! I think that I like it. It totally reminds me of a cute little bunny who can really bite if you get too close. As it finally melts into my skin it just creates that lovely well blended effect that my chemistry makes when it's happy with a scent. Love it! And the bottle...hilarious!!

I've really gotten really lucky with this order! All have been definite keepers so far! :P Edited by Shollin

in the bottle it smells fresh and green w/ a bit of sweet lemon in it (like if you dropped some lemonhead candy in the grass) - the green scent reminds be of the green note in Beltane (without the floral aspect) and for me the sweetness and lemon balance out nicely. after a 1/2 hour on me it goes VERY powdery/sweet, like babypowder and musk. it develops an incredible throw though it starts out pretty mild. about 2 hours after that it gets a bit milder, but the warm and sweet pawdery notes remain strongest w/ the greeness far in the background and the lemony note completely gone.

delicious!

I was worried this would be all powder on me after disliking Numb. But it's actually soft and green. I'd say the clover and the baby's breath are the most dominant notes, giving it a slightly sharp, but still mild green herbal smell. Then the cotton blossom and white musk in the background, rounding things out. I don't really get powder at all, which doesn't bother me in the least.

This is a very pretty spring smell, and much more feminine than I would normally wear, but I really like it on me. :P

Enraged Bunny actually smells kinda bubblegummy on me at first. You know that hard, cheap, powdery bubblegum that you sometimes get from bad Halloween trick or treating sessions? It smells faint and powdery like that. After a few minutes, it also smells a bit like lemonhead candies, but only a bit. I don't really like lemon, so I'm glad that the note isn't very strong if it's here at all.

In the drydown this becomes a nondescript cool, powdery, and sweet fragrance. I can't pick out any one note after a while. And, after a half hour, this is just a little too powdery for me and starts to give me a headache. I wish that it stayed as softly green and fresh as it is in the bottle.

At first the Enraged Bunny comes out very powdery and sweet/vanilla-y.... definitely a white powder puff scent. I like the musk in Oisin, but this one is a little too sweet for me, and there's an odd soapy tinge.

I put it on both wrists, and as it dries on one it's reminding me of some kind of lemony bathroom scrubbing powder – not good. On the other wrist it just disappeared.

I was hoping for more of a clovery, green, fresh scent from this, as I adore the clover in Dublin and Phantom Queen, but I can't detect it in EBM at all. Ah well, I'm sure someone else will give my Bunny a good home.

Soft, fuzzy and hippoty - hoppity! This bunny is lovely, it actually doesn't smell very enraged :P . This reminds me a lot of the Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom scent. The cotton blossom is definitely on top here, with the white musk close behind. The clover gives it a bit of a green kick, and creates and herbal undertone that reminds me of the crispness of Hoilday Moon. The powdery notes are there, but they are subtle and in no way overwhelming. Very clean, fresh and girly. Love the bottle!

First Impression: A musky floral with lemon.

Dries down to: Becomes more like fresh laundry hanging near the flower beds; then, finally, it turns very soft, yet sexy.

Additional Comments: I don't know where the lemon note comes from as it's not listed in the description but it's definitely there and reminds me of lemon custard. EBM is also definitely powdery and ever so slightly sweet. This will be a great sleeping and calming scent.

Lasted: 3-4 hours.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Edited by arabella

Enraged Bunny Musk

In the imp: it's the herbal scent from Buck Moon! Sharp green herbs with a hint of the musk to come underneath.

Wet on skin: an almost soapy greenness, but it also reminds me of some of the Asian moon scents-that green tea and bamboo scent? Though this is a bit more grassy. It also reminds me of the aloe-musk scent in Berenice.

Dry on skin: ooh, what's this, gallivanting through the grass? Nibbling at the clover and looking all cute like? It's a fwuffy widdle bunny wabbit! Yup! This scent is now developing its fluffy scent-under the green notes is a hint of soft powdery white florals and musk. It's very gentle but I'm hoping it strengthens as the scent develops-it's a very promising scent there. The green notes above it sometimes seem like lemon or green tea-there's a sharpness to the scent reminiscent of citrus or tea. This to me seems like a gentler version of Buck Moon-whilst that was sexy summer night musk, this is cutesy spring day musk, but with a bite of green to it.

After a while: oh no…it seems to be fading! The scent which lingers on my skin is a very, very light fresh white musk with a tinge of tangy green. This isn't the deep, rich, velvety musk of Buck Moon-this is softer and subtler. Although faint, it's very pleasant, it's understated but it smells sunny and springy, it's a warmed second skin scent accented by the new growth of leaves and clover and grass. Hmm. A little springtime 'frolic' in the grass? Rolling over in the clover? :D

After a few hours, this doesn't fade, like I feared it would. It's still very soft and close to the skin, but now, I get a very lovely white musk scent-it's slightly sharp thanks to the green notes that came before-now these green notes smell more grassy and like clover, and less like tea/citrus. I like this a lot-and it smells more and more like cut grass over time, it's like the scent of mown lawns on the breeze, a scent which is so springy/summery.

Verdict: this is a lovely scent! This bunny smells anything but enraged on me. The scent starts off very green-tangy sharp green herbs reminiscent of Buck Moon's herbs, but also reminiscent of tea, like in the Asian moon scents, or the aloe note in Berenice. But gradually, over time, the musk comes out. This is a very gentle musk, and the scent is quite faint-it sticks close to the skin with its wisp of fluffy white musk with a smidgen of green grass. But I actually really like this subtlety. It is soft and discreet, a whisper of white musk brushed with the green of springtime. This scent is delightful in its understated ways, and I think it will grow on me.

Emoticon rating: :P (I just HAD to use that emoticon!)

I have found love. Love, I say.

Enraged Bunny Musk smells sort of like vanilla cupcakes on my skin, and has thus far lasted five hours on my skin and it's still going strong. It's a sweet, tasty scent that isn't overly foody on me.

Wet, it's a light musk melded with brushes of herbs and light florals with vanilla. Dry, it's very vanilla, reminiscent of the Antique Lace bottle I smelled at the Orlando meet n' sniff (that would be Fyre_in_Winter's bottle). I really like it when vanilla works good with me, because sometimes it gets baby powdery, but Enraged Bunny Musk doesn't get like that at all.

Hoarding instincts are sprouting within me, but I'm managing to fight them off for now. Still, it's very tempting.

Me encanta. Daisuki desu.

-doreen

Freshly applied: Wow, this is very close to Devils Night in it's opening with that somewhat lemony/cinnamony sugar cookie opening. That, on top of pink Dove soap. Not what I expected.

Dried down: Sweet & clean. While still close to Devil's Night to my nose, I prefer this over DN because this is lighter and sweeter. I do get a fresh crispness to it, and there is an underlying candy scent I can't quite place.

I admit I was hoping for more sweet powder given the description, but DN was not a favorite of mine and Enraged Bunny Musk may be too close for my comfort.

Enraged Bunny Musk didn't really morph at all from first wet on my skin to completely dried down. It smells like a fresh green meadow to me in a powdery form - I know that sounds weird but that's the only way I can explain it.

I was definitely worried about the powdered notes - powdery like if I wear rose or some honeys that dry down to a powdery grandma scent But this is definitely not a grandma powder but a beautiful soft pale green scent. It has good throw and incredible wear - I wore it all day and the next morning I could still smell it!

This is a keeper!

Wet: There is something in here that I'm in love with. I think it's the clover note. I need more scents with clover in them! There's something heavier and sour beneath the clover. It smells kind of like lemon drops.

Dry: The lovely clover note has faded to powder. :P It's still nice, but not remarkable. I might put this in a scent locket to keep it clovery and wonderful.

straight sniff from bottle is a touch of lemon with musk and clover....ah!! the sweet scent of clover...lovely....

upon application the notes stay pretty much the same with a subtle touch of baby powder....a really remarkable blend and ultra perfect for spring and summer months.... :P

hooray! i was really looking forward to this one...

in the bottle, it's sweet and tart - sugared lemon drops are a good comparison.

on my skin, more lemon comes out - zingy! - i get the lemon pledge thing, and this is worrisome. lemon joy, lemon pledge, it's not working so well. then, in about 5 minutes or so - poof! the lemon calms down, and the sugary loveliness starts to come out...soft, springy, musky and oh so feminine. the longer i wear it, the muskier it gets...fluffy, girlie, i guess one could say powdery, but not in a bad way. i guess there are soft florals in there - the cotton blossom, i don't really know what that smells like, or baby's breath - i do, however recognize the clover, and wow. this is just a sweet, sexy-soft scent, and i'm really enjoying it. (the label i find rather disturbing, though!)

Ok, so I wasn't even INTERESTED in smelling this one at first... the smell i hate the worst (well, besides maybe a few horrid things) is Baby Powder, and with "powder" in the description, I was frightened... Well, I had the chance to sniff this at a Meet & Sniff yesterday, and loved it to much that I bought it off the person! :D

In the bottle, on my wrist, wet, or dry, Bunny smells the same for me: Cottony, like laundry detergent. And it lasts really long, too! I LOVE ME SOME BUNNY! :P

the only bad thing? my boyfriend started sneezing after he sniffed it! *crossing fingers that he just breathed it in too much or something, and isn't allergic*

In the imp: talcum powder, with a faint hint of musk behind it.

On me, wet: very very faint light lemon and musk - I keep wanting to say there's tea in this, too. It's very faint - and the florals are barely a whisper over that lemony musk.

On me, dry: it's very faint and subtle, but lovely - light, airy white musk with the faintest wispy florals over the top. Even the powdery isn't baby powder so much as a softening dryness behind the musk.

Verdict: Very delicate and girly - perhaps a touch too girly for me, and very very faint. I'll certainly keep the imp, but I don't need to find a bottle just yet.

I decided I couldn't wait for my bottle of this, and nabbed a decant off Yeahbutnobut. :P

At first, I thought "Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have ordered the bottle" as initially this smells like the lemon-cleaner/fougere scent I get from Dorian, and which reminds me a lot of the bathroom cleaner Ajax.

But if I give this time to warm to my skin it grows lighter, softer. The lemon becomes more delicate and there's this lovely fresh linen scent, which reminds me a lot of Tushnamatay or Antique Lace sans vanilla.

On the drydown, this becomes a cool, fresh musk that makes me think of clover fields or dandelion seeds blowing past in a summer breeze. I'm not getting the sweetness others have mentioned, though.

What's really special about this scent to me, however, is the throw. When I sniff it on my wrist it seems like it's a scent that clings close to the skin, but as I moved about I got beautiful wafts of a soft musk that is simply beautiful.

I think that if I ever want to wear a subtle almost-there-but-not-quite perfume, I'll be reaching for this. :D

in the imp: sweet, not quite lemony. Like clean linen with a sweet clear floral--guessing this is the clover.

wet: White musk begins to bloom as soon as it hits my skin--musks, as a general rule, are amped like crazy on my skin. This is no exception. This is light and clean and sexy, all at the same time.

dry: eventually, this becomes all clover-y, cotton-y white musk. It's light but loses a lot of the initial sweetness fairly quickly. It doesn't have major throw, but has quite a long life on my skin--I still get whiffs of it even 8 hours later. This is becoming one of my favorite 'skin scent' oils. SO glad I snatched a bottle up!

wet:

powdery (good intentional powder, not oh shit this turned to powder) floral, very light and feminine

dry:

same, mild spice/musk - but a very comforting scent!

overall:

nice!!

rating: 8/10

In the bottle, it smells almost like a cross between Nuclear Winter and Buck Moon. I can understand the Buck Moon, but not the Nuclear Winter... the only note I can think of that they might have in common is clover, since Nuclear Winter is pretty green to me.

On my skin, though, I don't smell anything green anymore. It's a light, creamy musk and I too can smell something lemony in there. Actually, maybe the lemony part is the clover.

This is a very wearable, classy, feminine scent.

when dry on skin:

I definitely can smell the cotton blossom, which I don't usually mix well with. I can't really smell the White Musk, which pretty much the whole reason why I was looking forward to this blend so much.

All I smell is LEMON. Not fresh, clean, good lemon, but sticky sweet tea-like lemon. and THAT kind lemon and I hate each other.

I don't get why some of you think White Musk smells like lemon? Maybe I just overlooked (or smelled?) it, but I never noticed any sort of White Musk smelling so.

I don't understand where the lemon is coming from!

I'm sorry bunny, but you're not for me...

:P

Enraged Bunny Musk - I didn’t have high hopes for this blend, as white musk doesn’t usually do much for me. As it turns out, this is a really pretty, feminine blend! It’s very subtle, leaving my skin softly scented with a touch of floral sweetness and powder. It’s really lovely. Sadly, it disappears from my skin within about 45 minutes, and it has virtually no throw once it’s dried down, which would normally have me passing it along quickly; however, this is such a soft, pretty, feminine scent that I’m going to hang on to it. I’m positive there will be days this spring (and summer) when I don’t want something strong, but just want a subtle hint of beautiful fragrance, and this is one that will be well worth re-applying when it fades.

ooo I am eternally thankful for the person who I acquired this from!!

It's a perfect musk scent for me, clean yet sweet. That's how I like my musks! Some have an odd habit of only smelling like baby powder, or soap, but this one is GOOD stuff.

In the bottle: Sweet and very sharp, with a very strong dose of soapy white musk.

Wet: Lemony white musk, and slowly white, cottonny flowers appear. I can't really name them, but they smell clean and dry. There has to be some citrus in here, though - yes, the greenness of the clover, of course!

Drydown: As it dries down, the citrus note slips into the background. I'm left with a soft, cottony, powdery scent. There's a grassy undertone to it, and a sort of depth that I haven't smelled before in a grass blend (like Val Sans Retour). It's got a very slightly aquatic, fresh air scent to it, as well. The powder notes don't disturb me as much as I thought they might, they smell a bit lemony and remind me of an extremely watered-down Numb. And there's a hint of very soft spice in there, I think.

Overall: Clean and white, so beautifully clean! A really white fluffy bunny in the middle of a clover meadow. But there's something deep about that I can't really explain, a skin warmth from the musk, and a rich flower scent. Hmm, lying naked in a meadow in the sun, on a perfectly clean cotton sheet, that sounds about right do descibe this. A warm, comforting, clean spring scent. Yum!

this is very nice. definately in the top 10 for me. :P it's light and fresh, and feminine... not particularly 'enraged' but very pleasant. i do smell a lot of lemon, even though that's not listed as one of the notes. go figure. it doesn't change much on me from what it smells like in the bottle, although in the bottle it is a little sharper... there's a slighty grassy undertone, but it's barely detectable. it's definately summery- it conjures up 'summer' to me, more so than spring. the musk seems like it should be on hot skin that's been sun warmed outside at like.. a summer music festival or something. *shrug* funny to me that the majority of people have said it smells "green" because to me, this definately conjures up pastel yellow. hee.

i definately like it a lot, but it doesn't have much staying power, unfortunately. too bad it was a one day LE, because i'll probably use my bottle up pretty fast!

edited to add: i forgot to mention, for those of you who enjoy the lemony-ness of it might like to try layering it with spirits of the dead, like i did. it cuts the tea scent of spirits, and makes a really lovely powdery lemon blend. :D

Edited by purrbox