Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Rosabella

I need more Cherry!

Yep, Midnight Kiss smells like Cherry Garcia ice cream tastes. Yum.

eta: cherry is not actually one of the listed notes, I don't know why it smells like cherries; maybe the wine?

Edited by Hoyden

Kabuki Kabuki Kabuki

:lol:

yep. this.

also: earth phoenix. :yum:

Thread-Necro, but Blood Kiss all the way; it smells Incredibly cherry (like Real, fresh, ripe cherries) on me at least - fantastic cherry-smell <3

(as a note, I find that things described to smell like cherries smell like CANDY cherries - Blood Kiss smells like Real cherries)

Edited by Asinya

It's always worth it to dig up some good cherries.

IMO : The Red Queen, and Hideous Heart. Also Bat of Wealth. I know I know, no cherries there, pomegranite, but smells suspiciously cherry-esque to me...

Any recommendations for fruity cherry scents? I tried Blood Kiss as I was working my way through my imp box, and while I wasn't a big fan of the drydown, I really liked the initial blast of cherry.

I'm looking for more of a fruity cherry than a cola or almondy cherry, and I'd prefer it not be too cough syrupy.

Black Cherry Amaretto Puddin'

very fruity cherry.

Also Black Phoenix is quite cherry to me.

Miss Lupescu has a nice cherry note.

Red Queen is super nice fresh cherry, but with a warning, fresh the wood is a bit aggressive, older than one year the wood calms down and the cherry is awesome.

Also Chokecherry Honey is a pretty nice cherry.

Love me some cherries.

heavens! totally forgot about Suck It. You must get some Suck It. All cherry all the time.

Edited by stellamaris

I suggest

DARK CHOCOLATE WITH MERLOT-INFUSED BLACK CHERRIES AND STAR ANISE and if you can get your hands on any Conical Beast from the Pickmans Gallery (its really lovely!)

CONICAL BEAST

Black cherry pulp, aged patchouli, wild fruit gums, pine sap, night-blooming jasmine, and vetiver.

I also find Black Phoenix to be quite cherry- it's a rich, powder puff cherry scent with a hint of musky debauchery to it, at least it is on me. I'd definitely recommend at least grabbing an imp of it.

Black Phoenix is lovely, but I get more of a cherry cola effect.

How do the patchouli and vetiver behave in Conical Beast?

Black Phoenix is lovely, but I get more of a cherry cola effect.

How do the patchouli and vetiver behave in Conical Beast?

I am not a big fan of patchouli, but in Conical Beast it is a very light note that plays well with vetiver. The main component in Conical Beast is the black cherry pulp, its a very juicy, wet, cherry scent grounded by the earthiness of the vetiver and patchouli.

ummm did not know that there as cherry in Black Phoenix. I get a lot of powder in this blend (almond?)

Edited by DJ Sin

There is surely cherry in Black Phoenix, it's in my scent locket right now.

I don't get cola from it, very very rich cherry.

Any recommendations for fruity cherry scents? I tried Blood Kiss as I was working my way through my imp box, and while I wasn't a big fan of the drydown, I really liked the initial blast of cherry.

I'm looking for more of a fruity cherry than a cola or almondy cherry, and I'd prefer it not be too cough syrupy.

Monster Bait: Bloody Mary is my favorite sweet fruity cherry. Sometimes it can be found in the sales forum.

Silly me.

Suck It. You need some of this stat. Suck It is juicy wonderful cherry. All cherry all the time.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it, but The Red Queen was ALL cherries and almonds on me.

This, with a side of Mahogany.

Hollywood Babylon. Just trust me, it is the most amazers cherry and awesome and sexy rolled into one! Kabuki is like Hollywood Babylon but more incensey/spicey. I love them both.

Dark Chocolate and Cherry is also amazing.

Cherry Amaretto Pudding is to die for.

But really, Hollywood Babylon is my go to for cherrry days. :wub:

Oh, and Asp Viper is pretty amazing, it's almond, but almond = cherry to my nose, and Snake Oil. It is also stupid amazing!!

Monster Bait: Bloody Mary is my favorite sweet fruity cherry. Sometimes it can be found in the sales forum.

-MinxMarzipan

I want this one so bad, and everytime I see it for sale I've just made a big naughty purchase and can't justify it to myself!!

Edited by Wren12

Blood Kiss. It's my favourite cherry blend ever!

Also good -

Dark Chocolate and Cherry

Dark Chocolate and Merlot-Infused Cherry

Cherry Amaretto Puddin

Suck It

Bloody Mary

Kabuki

Midnight Kiss

Chokecherry Honey

Edited by cherrycherry

I'm surprised no one mentioned it, but The Red Queen was ALL cherries and almonds on me.

This, with a side of Mahogany.

I did mention it, but what she said :lol: The thing is, it seems to get more cherry as it ages.

Looking for some sweet foodie cherry scents...but not cough syrupy.

I have tried Cherry Armaretto Puddin, it was yummy but faded fast. What other cherry scents do you all love? I am curious to try Monster Bait: Bloody Mary after reading some of this thread... ;)

Any more???

Looking for some sweet foodie cherry scents...but not cough syrupy.

I have tried Cherry Armaretto Puddin, it was yummy but faded fast. What other cherry scents do you all love? I am curious to try Monster Bait: Bloody Mary after reading some of this thread... ;)

Any more???

Right now I'm testing Youth's Disengagement which has an awesome cherry note.

Kabuki has the nicest cherry I've tried but some folks are turned off by the star anise.

I really wanna smell Youth's Disengagement! It sounds awesome! Is it foodie at all????? :D

Not really a fan of star anise either but thanks for the recs... ;)

I really wanna smell Youth's Disengagement! It sounds awesome! Is it foodie at all????? :D

Not really a fan of star anise either but thanks for the recs... ;)

YD's cherry note is more in the background than upfront but it's not medicinal at all. I love foodie scents but this one's not overly foodie, if that makes sense. It's cream, spice, cherries, but not in your face.