Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Rosabella

I need more Cherry!

I gotcha...and the staying power?

It's close to the skin but it's been 3 hours and still hangin' in there.

I tried Hideous Heart and I think I got cough syrup on that one. Haven't smelled Jester or Kabuki though. Are those foodie cherry?

I tried Hideous Heart and I think I got cough syrup on that one. Haven't smelled Jester or Kabuki though. Are those foodie cherry?

Yeah, but I like cough syrup cherry so it doesn't bother me! Kabuki is more foodie cherry.

Glad cough syrup works for ya! ;)

I guess what I'm looking for is more sweet cherry pie! My hubby likes sweet yummy cherry smells that's why I'm trying to find a yummy cherry pie type scent. It can be LE that's cool too...

I guess what I'm looking for is more sweet cherry pie! My hubby likes sweet yummy cherry smells that's why I'm trying to find a yummy cherry pie type scent. It can be LE that's cool too...

I have a bit of a love-hate thing with cherry (and BPAL's almond note, which almost always smells like cherry on me - like in Black Phoenix), but Gothabilly is an exception... love that one. Sadly, it is hard to find :(

I have a bit of a love-hate thing with cherry (and BPAL's almond note, which almost always smells like cherry on me - like in Black Phoenix), but Gothabilly is an exception... love that one. Sadly, it is hard to find :(

Now were talking that sounds amazing! But of course it's hard to find...maybe one day me and Gothabilly will cross paths... :yum: