Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Thanks enozgirl!!

I never get these mysterious Click things myself, but since so many people are getting them now, I was just wondering if that means the package should be expected tomorrow, 3 days, a week?

Wish I got the famous Click n Ships!!!

I'm in NY and if I get a click and ship on a Friday, I get the package by Monday. Sometimes I even get the package Monday if I get the click and ship on Saturday! For some reason, CA to Buffalo is super fast. I honestly don't think it's ever been slower than that.

Hard to believe, I know.

I'm so happy to see Beth back on the boards. It was so great to have that update even though they're ever so busy. Thanks Beth!

I've got three July orders pending and I can't wait to get my click/ships. Not long now.

i have three orders pending i believe, two from june & one from july and i'm getting worried now b/c i'm moving sept 1st and don't think i'll get the packages in time since they haven't shipped out yet. i'm in canada and it usually takes a month/month and a half for me to get packages from the lab.

Those little change of address cards are actually quite effective. Make sure you fill one out right away, and it'll get to you pretty much on time. :P That's the one department of Canada Post that is actually efficient and doesn't scew up much, lol.

I had the strangest thing happen. I made a June 29th order and a June 31st order which were both sent out from CC-Now on July 13th. I recieved the 2nd order (from June 31st), but I haven't recieved the 1st order. I recieved the 6/31 order on Saturday though, so its probably just the postal service being wierd and I'll get it this week, but you guys know that your selling legal crack, right? :P

Want Jack, want Jack, want Jack!

I'm gonna go stalk the mailman again...

just checked the mail and no bpal today :P still waiting on june 14 order.

Got a Click and Ship last night for my 6/29 order! :P

Edited by Scylla

I'm waiting July 29th order . Danny (our mailman) just came right now... The only thing I got was my digital cam .. It was so light I thought it was my imps for sure but it wasn't -.-... Stupid cam tricked me ! I should have put more of a order of imps !! I only got 2 set's I should have gotten more !

Edited by SpinalDesign

Im assuming all of the ones that ordered Red Moon on july 31st like me will probably get theirs sometime around the end of this month since it say's on the site that it takes up to 30 days now for orders to process and ship. :P

i would say more like 5 to 5 1/2 weeks to get your order at least thats how long it usually takes for me to get my orders, and i am in N.Y.if i am lucky, otherwise sometimes it will take 5 1/2 to 6 weeks.

Edited by carolsag

it took me three and a half weeks to get my last order. it's taking longer for my july 15th order because it went missing. oh no!

Here's my dilemma, and I'm not panicking, but I'm getting worried. I received a Click-n-Ship Thursday before last for the Red Moon that had been missing from my previous order. I accidentally erased it some time early this week, and didn't see it as a big loss since C-n-S meant my package was on its merry little way. (Right?) Well, it hasn't come yet, and it has NEVER taken this long for a priority mail package to get to me--even regular mail which I think priority mail has turned into. :P I can't check to see if it was mis-delivered or sent back since I no longer have the email, and the postal carrier (who's a sub this week) says he hasn't seen anything for my house. I think it should've been here by now, definitely. Should I email Nella and ask if they've gotten it back, or wait a few more days? I have another order that should be here Monday or Tuesday. Is there any other way I can check to see what's up with my package?

Over-analysis is my curse. :D

I didn't get click/ships with my last two packages. But the one before I did and the package didn't arrive until 10 or 11 days later. I was worried but it did arrive.

Keep the faith and e-mail Nella after 14 days of no package. Good luck! I hope it's in your box tomorrow.

Emailed answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

and nella@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

using different email addresses/systems.... hopefully one will get through....

How long does it usually take to get an email reply?

Usually about a day, unless you email on a friday, saturday, or sunday, in which case it is usually replied to by Monday or Tuesday.

Got my reply tonight. Thank you Nella!

Thanks for being so patient with me.. I've really been a nervous nin, but hopefully my order will come in and I can stop worrying and bothering you kind folks.

I'm waiting on a reply to emails I sent a few days ago. I'm wondering if everything is ok, considering I had to 8/16 orders, and only one arrived, my 'Harvest Moon' oil didn't make it in time for the full moon, and, a special oil I spoke to Beth about hasn't arrived yet, and the event I need it for is October 10th. I was wondering if maybe my emails are getting lost, or if the lab is just really backed up?

-Leslie

I still haven't recieved my 8/16 oils yet (just Mabon and an imp of Empyreal Mist), but I haven't sent an e-mail quite yet. I know that they're sending out some of those this week, and I'm planning on waiting until it's very obvious that I'm not just being paranoid until I e-mail them.

Anyhow, good luck on your 10/10 deadline. I hope you have a wonderful time with it.

Anyhow, good luck on your 10/10 deadline.  I hope you have a wonderful time with it.

Thanks hun. It's for a very special 'memorial' type of ceremony for the one year anniversay of my Mom's passing. We've been planning, and really working to make it nice. It's Jewish tradition to have what's called an "Unveiling" one year later, and my Father is Jewish. My Mom and him talked a long time ago about how they both wanted that tradition to be upheld, even though my Mom was Catholic. So the oil is going to be incorperated into the ceremony - the women I'm working with found a beautiful way to use it.

-Leslie

A question since I am fairly new.

I have two outstanding orders: one for 6 imps placed on Sept. 16, and one for the LE All Saint's placed on Sept. 24.

If I click the link on the email confirmations I got from CCNow, both orders say their status is "Shipped" as of yesterday (Sept. 29). Before this, their status said "Order Received."

Does this mean they're REALLY shipped? Or does it mean something else?

Thanks!

Sheila :P

A question since I am fairly new.

I have two outstanding orders: one for 6 imps placed on Sept. 16, and one for the LE All Saint's placed on Sept. 24.

If I click the link on the email confirmations I got from CCNow, both orders say their status is "Shipped" as of yesterday (Sept. 29). Before this, their status said "Order Received."

Does this mean they're REALLY shipped? Or does it mean something else?

Thanks!

Sheila :P

Sheila,

Assume your BPAL order will take about 5 weeks (unless you are international).

I think the CCNOW message just means that the BPAL folks have your order. I'm still fairly new myself, but I have learned not to pay any attention to the CCNOW status.

ETA: I am still waiting for an order from August 17th (patience is a virtue, right?)

Edited by Spanglemaker

Thanks Spanglemaker--

I feared as much!!! I heard orders take about a month, but when I read the word "shipped" I got all excited!

*Trying to be patient*

Sheila

EDIT: I just realized that, if I had read this thread, I would know that CCNow "shipping" is different from "real shipping." D'oh! Sorry for the duplicate question.

merged this topic with the one in the bpal faq section --sv

Edited by Sheila