Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Question:

My order (#160-32-1098 along with a Paypal order that I placed the same day from daysieduke@aol.com and I asked them to combine them and ship them together) was shipped on February 4th. As of today, Feb. 11th, it hasn't arrived. Should it take this long?

Thanks

Marci

Did you receive a Click n' ship? If so, you should be able to go to the USPS website to track it from a link on the CnS email. You should be able to see where in the process your package is, if it says it was delivered, etc.

Edited by scarletgenesis

I don't know that the lab will combine orders. It isn't that common anyway. They volume of orders they get makes it extreamly difficult to do and slows up the process for everyone. Have you got a Click and Ship? If you have then you can track your package and see if it has been delivered or not.

My question. Are the lab still having problems with Yahoo Mail emails?

I have an order that is missing and I emailed them about it through Googlemail just in case the Yahoo problems haven't cleared...I hope that Googlemail isn't one of those problematic web servers either.

Edited by yeahbutnobut

Q: I place an order on Jan 14th, recieved a CnS on Jan 25th an then... nothing.

Australia Post says it hasn't arrive at Australian customes yet and the tracking shows no information other than the first comment "Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 5:52 PM on January 25, 2008 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91605"

I have emailed the lab several times (answers@ and paypal@) but have not recieved a single reply.

Now I'm starting to get worried and upset. Can anyone offer some advice in tracking own my item or what happens if it was lost/not sent?

I work for a large online business myself so I understand the multitue of things that can go wrong but I don't know where to start to get info on my order or an insurance claim from shipping. I don't want to have to open a PayPal dispute but after 3 weeks of not getting an answer I'm starting to get very, very worried.

Help?

Edited by Rachel Young

Question:

My order (#160-32-1098 along with a Paypal order that I placed the same day from daysieduke@aol.com and I asked them to combine them and ship them together) was shipped on February 4th. As of today, Feb. 11th, it hasn't arrived. Should it take this long?

Thanks

Marci

Oh my, yes. It takes almost a full month for me to get my stuff. I'm East Coast, they're West Coast.

From the Lab's opening page:

IF YOU ARE PAYING VIA PAYPAL, please do NOT use our online credit card processor. Place your order through PayPal using the payment address paypal [at] blackphoenixalchemylab [dot] com and fill your order info in the comments field. Please note that all orders, including domestic orders, are currently taking an excess of 14 - 21 business days to process, pack and ship out due to a heavy workload, the process of hand-blending and the nature of our product. Please refer to the Shiny and New section for more information about current ship times. All oils are made once they're ordered to ensure freshness. Our shipped-through info is constantly updated in the BPAL Forums.

Also, it depends on what you ordered...Lunar Eclipse is backorderd, for example, so the order I placed Friday won't be here for a while. One of the Lupercalias is also backordered. You can look topic=34477 for the updates.

How does one get a CnS? Last time I bought things from here, I didn't recieve anything reciept-like and emailled the Lab-- I was using PayPal under an old eddress so I had to reactivate that account.

I ordered stuff again a few weeks ago and I haven't received a CnS, though. My bank's saying I've been charged and that the money has gone through PayPal (I've been having some PayPal related weirdness, too, ack) but I still haven't recieved a CnS. Just out of curiousity, how long do they usually take to come through? (Or is Y!Mail still playing up? :P )

How does one get a CnS? Last time I bought things from here, I didn't recieve anything reciept-like and emailled the Lab-- I was using PayPal under an old eddress so I had to reactivate that account.

I ordered stuff again a few weeks ago and I haven't received a CnS, though. My bank's saying I've been charged and that the money has gone through PayPal (I've been having some PayPal related weirdness, too, ack) but I still haven't recieved a CnS. Just out of curiousity, how long do they usually take to come through? (Or is Y!Mail still playing up? :P )

With PayPal, you get charged immediately. If you use c/c through ccnow, I think you get charged a little closer to your order being completed.. The turn around time for the lab varies... it's been as short as a week and a half right after Christmas, or it can be 3-4 weeks. It depends on the number of orders and availability of the scents you ordered. I just look on the CnS thread on the bpal chatter part of the forum to estimate when my CnS will come through. Usually international orders are a little later than domestic ones. You don't get a receipt from the lab when paying via paypal; just the one immediately after from PayPal. You will get a CnS email from the US postal service when your package goes out, however.

Hope this helps

Edited by Delirium1009

Also, the CnS isn't a receipt for your order. It's just a notice that your order has been shipped. The only receipt you receive is the notice from Paypal that your payment was sent.

With PayPal, you get charged immediately. If you use c/c through ccnow, I think you get charged a little closer to your order being completed.. The turn around time for the lab varies... it's been as short as a week and a half right after Christmas, or it can be 3-4 weeks. It depends on the number of orders and availability of the scents you ordered. I just look on the CnS thread on the bpal chatter part of the forum to estimate when my CnS will come through. Usually international orders are a little later than domestic ones. You don't get a receipt from the lab when paying via paypal; just the one immediately after from PayPal. You will get a CnS email from the US postal service when your package goes out, however.

My understanding is that if you use CC through CCNOW, your bank account gets charged when the lab picks up your order and starts to process it. Usually my CNS is a couple weeks out at that point (depending on whether or not there are back orders in my list.)

I JUST got a CNS for an order placed 1/24 (that had first smut, then lunar eclipse and love's philosophy backordered) just to give an idea of turnaround time for right now.

As Delerium said, go check out the CNS thread to see when people ordered who are now getting their CnS.

A CnS is e-mailed to the e-mail you gave the lab (through PayPal or CCNOW) and is sent from the USPS. Usually the CNS is sent when the postage is purchased online, not when the package goes out. The package could be mailed the next day.

I'm not exactly positive that this question goes here but......

I got my order of Smut and three imps that I ordered yesterday only...it wasnt smut or my three imps it was Neil Gaiman's The Witch Queen and two random imps. What should I do? I emailed the lab but I havent heard back yet.

did you email them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com from a non-yahoo email address? if so, and you haven't heard from them by the end of business on Monday, i would email again. it is the weekend, afterall.

i've gotten the wrong bottle in an order once before, and they were very nice about it. they apologized and sent out the correct bottle right away.

did you email them at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com from a non-yahoo email address? if so, and you haven't heard from them by the end of business on Monday, i would email again. it is the weekend, afterall.

i've gotten the wrong bottle in an order once before, and they were very nice about it. they apologized and sent out the correct bottle right away.

Yes, I emailed them from a non-yahoo one early this morning.

Thank you, that helps my nerves a bit (I didnt know if they would believe me from reading their FAQ and policy info).

I'm new here. I've placed my first order and I read on the BPAL welcome page that I could check "shipped through" on the forum. Can someone tell me where I can find that?

I know I'll be waiting a while but I'm too excited not to check it every day! :P

I'm new here. I've placed my first order and I read on the BPAL welcome page that I could check "shipped through" on the forum. Can someone tell me where I can find that?

I know I'll be waiting a while but I'm too excited not to check it every day! :D

:P

Here is the link to the packed through page. Also, keep your eye on the Click n Ship thread, that gives you a rough idea of order dates that are currently being shipped out.

I know I'll be waiting a while but I'm too excited not to check it every day! :D

:P

Here is the link to the packed through page. Also, keep your eye on the Click n Ship thread, that gives you a rough idea of order dates that are currently being shipped out.

Also just to say that the Shipped Through post isn't always updated regularly, so the Click N Ship thread is really your best bet. :D

Does anyone know if all the Dragon Moon orders have gone out? I ordered it and an imp pack with some of the Steamworks scents on 4/19 and I'm getting a bit concerned since I see Dyan Moon orders going out in the C&S thread.

Does anyone know if all the Dragon Moon orders have gone out? I ordered it and an imp pack with some of the Steamworks scents on 4/19 and I'm getting a bit concerned since I see Dyan Moon orders going out in the C&S thread.

Does anyone know when an order is considered lost after you receive a CnS? Mine is an International order that was shipped to the UK on May 15. Other UK people have received theirs and I am still waiting. :P

Does anyone know when an order is considered lost after you receive a CnS? Mine is an International order that was shipped to the UK on May 15. Other UK people have received theirs and I am still waiting. :P

I would go ahead and email CS. They are absolutely wonderful in trying to help out.

My order from 4/23 went missing and now they are sending a replacement.

I would go ahead and email CS. They are absolutely wonderful in trying to help out.

Is that the customerservice@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address?

I use this one: answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Does anyone know when an order is considered lost after you receive a CnS? Mine is an International order that was shipped to the UK on May 15. Other UK people have received theirs and I am still waiting. :D

The correct address is: answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com Sheesh, now I'm not sure, but that is what is listed on the lab's contact page. :P

Edited by portalkat