Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Drider Crossing Guard

A cautious, watchful scent: earthy, dry fig, black pepper, nutmeg, and black plum tea.

Edited by Seajewel

Mm, delicious black plum. This plum is juicy, rich, and dark; an earthy brown fig rounds it out. A clean, astringent white tea drifts out soon after, still while the blend is wet on skin. And for a while, that's what the drider is: dark plum, earthy fig, clean white tea.

In drydown, some soft spice -- mostly black pepper -- shows up in hints. And I smell a little something light and grainy, like white sandalwood. No such note is listed, but I keep noticing something like that, pale and meditative.

I really like this one. It's in my cart.

This one started off as mostly earthy fig and tea on me with a bit of plum, but it ended up becoming mostly about the plum as time went on with just a bit of earthy fig and tea. Oddly enough, the spice notes do not stand out on me.

Definitely one for fans of fig and plum.

Plummy fig with nutmeg. This smells like the inside of a baked fig newton type baked good. Delicious. Low throw, medium wear length.

This is such a beautiful, juicy plum and fig combo. The tea comes out as it dries and gives some depth. There's a cleanness to the scent, a bit of brightness. And the spices don't stand out for me, but are detectable if I sniff deeply. A really gorgeous, inky sort of scent.