Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

No additional description provided. Scent description for Bliss is here.]
In The Bottle: Bliss and Snow White, in equal measure.

Wet On Skin: Same. It's what I imagine it would be like to eat a fluffy snowball, if it was dusted with cocoa mix :tongue:

Dry Down: Yes, this is chocolatey Snow White!

I was a little worried this would have a water or ozone note to it, since those go horribly wrong on my skin. But this is just a soft, sweet, snowy Bliss. It's a really nice, gentle daytime scent. Glad I got a bottle!

Yum! Chocolate and Snow White go well together. I love Bliss, and the snow here adds a kind of creamy depth. It lasts a really long time on my skin, too, which is great.

Sneezy. Whatever makes me sneeze in Snow White, is present in this too. I'm glad I got to try it, it's pretty, but my allergies can't stand it.

In the bottle: Bliss, but with more sweetness that feels a bit chilly

Wet: More of the cocoa note is appearing; the extra sweetness is still present, but not so cool

The dry-down: In the end, it's the very nice Bliss with some extra sweetness, perhaps a light sugary vanilla note with only a rather faint hint of coolness

Mmm! The fluffy sweet snow note makes Bliss even more creamy and decadent, with a slight chill.

This smells like delicious creamy chocolate. The "frostbitten" part of all the perfumes in this line have taken the original scent up a notch for me and Frostbitten Bliss particularly so. The frosty vanilla/white musky "snow" is beautiful and lasts long after the Bliss has faded.

Frostbitten Bliss smells like powdery creamy milk chocolate with a hint of plastic. The plastic is barely there but sort of messes up my scent interpretation.

In the decant: Sweet Snow White snow piled on top of chocolate-y Bliss.

Wet: The sweet snow note from Snow White is the most prominent part of the scent, but Bliss’ brownie-like chocolate-y self is getting stronger as the oil sits on my skin (although it hasn’t managed to overtake the snow note).

Dry: The snow note ended up reasserting itself, so this is sweet snow-covered Bliss. But after several hours of wear, what remains is mostly the Snow White snow… the chocolate note is very faint.

Verdict: I am glad that I got to try this one, because I love the sweet snow note, and I enjoy gourmands, but I am also glad that I did not leap for a bottle of this when it was live since it mostly ended up being the Snow White snow on me, and I already have multiple bottles of Snow White.

In the bottle: I smell Bliss's chocolate first, followed by the frostbitten note of Snow White. They're both fairly distinct from one another, yet they blend well together. 

On my skin:

Wet, it's much the same. The chocolate Bliss is most prominent, but Snow is very much present. As it dries, the balance reverses itself, so that Snow is covering soft milk chocolate. Given some time to warm and develop on me, it stays snow-dominant but with a little underscore of chocolate that I'd describe almost like dry cocoa now. I don't get that note from either Snow White or Bliss on their own, but the combination is definitely creating that on my skin here. I kind of like it since it gives a little more substance to the very soft Snow White scent. 

Huh. I was super excited to try this bottle (received in the recent Spring Cleaning Circular Swap) but was equally ready for it not to work on me. My skin tends to eat both Bliss and the frostbitten note. This is still a low throw scent on me, but it remains very much present after I'd expect it to be gone (based on its component notes). Not sure if I have room for another chocolate scent in my collection, but I really like this. I'll have to keep it around for a bit and see what happens. 

It's pretty darn nice. Snow-Flakes/Snow White plus a decent chocolate note. If I didn't already have Snow-Flakes and Pink Snowballs I would consider hunting this down, but the decant will certainly do. 

For fans of Mega-sized Chocolate Snake Oil also.